Getting better

Uncertain

The day before Hyoyeon leaves, she went to the hospital..

 

"Hi." Hyoyeon said once she and Taeyeon was left alone in the hospital room.

"They said you were leaving.." Taeyeon said.

Hyoyeon nodded. "How are you?"

"I'm okay. This heart is cooperating pretty well." Taeyeon replied.

Hyoyeon smiled. "That's good to hear. See.. There is nothing wrong in taking chances."

Taeyeon nodded. "Thank you.. Because of what you told me last time, I made the right choice.. And now, I can live a longer life."

"That's what friends do Taeyeon." Hyoyeon replied.

"When are you leaving?"

"Tomorrow." Hyoyeon said. "I came by to say goodbye."

"Oh." Taeyeon stayed silent.

"I am hoping that you will live with your new heart normally. New journey begins with your new life." Hyoyeon smiled.

"Y-yeah.. My new life." Taeyeon said.

Hyoyeon took her hand. "I'm going now. Take care of yourself Taeyeon."

---

 

 

Today is the day Hyoyeon would be leaving Seoul.

 

"Are you ready?" Yesung patted his sister's back.

Hyoyeon looked up to her older brother as she closed her bag.

 

"I'm gonna miss this place oppa." Hyoyeon said as she stood up.

Yesung wrapped one arm around her. "Dont worry, youll be back.."

 

As the siblings walk to the door carrying their things.

 

"I called a taxi.." Yesung was cut off when someone knocked on the door.

 

 

Once he opened the door, Donghae appeared infront of them.

 

"Hae.. What are you doing here?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Will it be okay if I'm the one to drop you guys at the airport?" He smiled.

Yesung chuckled. "Can't let go of my sister.."

Donghae smiled.

---

 

On the other hand, today is also the day that Taeyeon will be discharged from the hospital.

 

"You don't really need to help out Oppa." Taeyeon said as she pack her clothes in the bag.

"You're funny." Jaejoong smiled as he pat her head. "You still didnt answer my question though... Why dont you want to stay at my place? I mean, your umma and kangin hyung can live with us too. I dont mind."

"But I do. Let's just say its better that way oppa." Taeyeon replied.

 

Once she finished packing..

 

"Aren't you going to the airport?" Taeyeon then looked at her watch.

Jaejoong shook his head.

"Wae? Hyoyeon's leaving in an hour." She said.

"I don't think she wants me to go there though. We already said our goodbyes last time." Jaejoong played with his hands.

"But you want to see her.." Taeyeon replied.

"Maybe I do, I want to see her for the last time. But, I think we made both our sides clear on our last meeting." Jaejoong looked at Taeyeon. "Come on. I know you want to leave this place already."

Jaejoong then took Taeyeon's hand as he grabbed her bag from her hand.

 

---

 

At the airport..

 

"I'm expecting to see you again Hyoyeon-ah." Jiyong said to Hyoyeon.

"Ofcourse! Im not gonna stay there for long. I just need to catch up with my family." Hyoyeon smiled.

"Im gonna miss you." Jiyong hit her shoulder lightly. "Now I have to look for a new drinking buddy."

Hyoyeon chuckled. "Try to stay away from alcohol Oppa. Its not good for the health."

"But it always give the best atmosphere." Jiyong wiggled his eyebrows.

"Ye. It does." Hyoyeon approved.

 

Then there was silence between the two. They didnt know what to say anymore.

 

"Gomawoyo oppa. You were always there when I needed someone. You're a really good friend." Hyoyeon had a sad face on.

 

Everyone can now feel the sad atmosphere.

 

Jiyong smirked. "You were a good company too Hyo."

"To tell you the truth oppa. I felt good when you told me you wanted me as a dance partner. I thought those kind of things only happens in dramas where you meet your ultimate crush." Hyoyeon blushed.

Jiyong laughed. "I know. Youre a pretty lucky lady."

"Over confident much." Hyoyeon commented.

 

She then opened her arms, inviting him for a hug. Jiyong went close to her and wrapped her around his arms.

"Take care of yourself. I wont be there to listen to you when you have problems." Jiyong rested his head on hers.

"I will oppa. Continue on making good music. Ill make sure Im always updated about GDragon." Hyoyeon smiled.

 

Once they broke the hug, Jiyong held her shoulders. "Im just a phone call away. I would answer immediately even I'm in the middle of performing." He joked.

 

Hyoyeon nodded and laughed with him.

Jiyong then kissed her forehead.

 

"Someone had been really quiet at that corner ever since we came to the airport. His eyes are digging holes on both of us since earlier." Jiyong pointed back at Donghae who has his back leaned against the wall. "Go talk to him."

 

 

Hyoyeon walked towards Donghae who had been watching her intently since earlier.

 

"Why are you there?" Hyoyeon asked as she walked closer to him.

"Just having my own time." Donghae answered.

"Youre weird." Hyoyeon smiled even though she know why Donghae was acting like that.

"I just didnt thought that I'd see you leave." Donghae admitted.

Hyoyeon took both of his hands and intertwined it with her. "Mr. Lee showing his sensitive side."

"I will miss you Hyo." Donghae looked at her eyes.

"I would miss you too oppa. No one will tell me what to do... You wont be there to fix my mistakes." Hyo smiled sadly.

Donghae then pulled Hyoyeon in for a hug. "Dont get in trouble there Hyonie."

"I wont. I promise." Hyo replied.

"Can we just stay like this for a while. I dont think I can let go yet." Donghae asked. He tightens his hug to her.

"I'm not planning to let go yet." Hyoyeon buried her face on his chest.

 

They stayed like that for a long time. Once they broke the hug..

 

Hyoyeon took out their engagement ring and showed it to him.

"I'm gonna keep it safe." Hyoyeon smiled.

Donghae's face lit up and he nodded.

"I better go now." Hyoyeon said as she tiptoed and kissed his cheek.

 

As she was walking towards Yesung, she looked back at the airport entrance. She couldnt find a familiar figure. She then inhaled.

 

"It's over.." She said.

 

 

As she got to where Yesung was, Donghae spoke.

 

"Saranghae." He said.

 

Hyoyeon heard what he said and that was when the tears she was keeping from falling earlier broke loose. She couldnt hold it back anymore.

She didnt want to look back and show them she is crying, so she just walk straight to the entrance and didnt dare to look back anymore.

 

 

Moments later..

 

Hyoyeon and Yesung was just waiting for the gates to open so they could go inside the plane.

"We should turn off our phones now Hyo.." Yesung suggested.

Hyoyeon nodded and took her phone out.

 

1 message received.

 

Hyoyeon opened the message.

 

Have a safe flight Hyoyeon. Take care of yourself. I'll see you soon :)

-Jae

 

Hyoyeon smiled as she read the message. "I thought you forgot." She said as she turned off her hand phone.