Chapter 1

Forever... Remember?

               Nichkhun was in his office staring at the ceiling and trying to clear his mind. It has been a tough day or rather a tough life. He is now taking over his family's company in the US where he was born but he grow up in the city of Seoul, South Korea where he left his friends and his FIRST LOVE which he still couldn't forget. He has a loving younger sister named Suzy. His parents were somewhere over England trying to expand their business.
His days have been always like this. Work. Work. Work. And a little time spent with his sister. He couldn't remember the last time he went out with his friends. The only time he would escape from work is when his sister nags him to accompany her to eat out or shopping. He loved his sister more than anything. They take care of each other. Although they live separately, they make sure they meet each other everyday. His sister is on her last year of college in anm famous arts school. His sister would even try setting him up on blind dates. Sure, there are a lot of girls who would even do anything just to date him. He's well-mannered, caring, thoughtful, super handsome and rich. He's tall & his body is perfect with those chocolate 6-pack abs. In short, he's every girl's dream. But his heart only belonged to one person. His first love.


                     In his desk lies an invitation to his bestfriend's wedding in Seoul.
"So, my man Taec is already getting married with his longtime girlfriend Jessica." Nichkhun said to himself in English while sighing.
"Oppa, why are you sighing?" Suzy said in Korean as she enters Nichkhun's office.
Nichkhun turned to see his sister sitting curiously infront of him. They usually talk in Korean when they are together.
"Nothing." Nichkhun said while sitting straight and facing his sister.
"Oh... It's about Taec oppa's wedding isn't it? I think you should go or we should." Suzy said while reading the invitation.
"I don't know. I love Taec but it's been 4 years since we left. I don't know what to expect if we go back there." Nichkhun said calmly.
"Hmmm.. I think you're just afraid that you'll see her. She's the bridesmaid, huh? Her last name is still the same that means she isn't married yet. It's been years but I know you still love her." Suzy said while looking concernly at her brother.
"I really don't know but yes, she's still the one holding my heart. We haven't even talk since we broke up & I left. I don't think I deserve her. Maybe she's with someone new now. Someone better than me. God, It's been 4 years I don't think she's still single! She's my first love Suzy-ah~" Nichkhun said as tears started flowing.
"Omoo~ Oppa don't cry. If she's with someone new now, you two should have one last talk so you can let her go already. So your heart will be free again for someone else. Don't worry Oppa I'll be accompanying you to the wedding. I'll make sure everything's fine." Suzy said as she rushed to his brother's side and hugged him tightly.



                  Days have passed quickly. Nichkhun finally agreed to his sister's request due to her constant nagging. He then told Taecyeon that they are coming but asked him not to tell anyone not even his fiancé. Surely, Taecyeon understand and was beyond happy that he's going to see his bestfriend again. But Nichkhun had a hard time convincing his father to let them go back to Seoul. His father finally gave in when he promised they would be back as soon as possible. It's wasn't because his father was concerned but It was because of his work on their company that will be left. They are now on the way to Seoul in their private plane. Nichkhun got his headphones on listening to 2PM songs and quietly sleeping beside Suzy. Suzy was using her macbook in doing her reports and homeworks that she needs to pass when they get back to US. Soon after she reclined her chair into a bed and slept.



            It was already evening in Seoul. After hours of plane ride, they finally arrived at the airport and saw Taecyeon standing beside their old butler. Nichkhun was wearing a plain red shirt and jeans while Suzy was wearing a pink floral printed top and a white shorts. They both were wearing the same dark blue high-cut converse shoes. Although they live now in the US, they still keep their mansion in Seoul. As soon as Taecyeon saw them he run to them and gave them a hug.
"Gosh, Suzy-ah~ You've turn to a beautiful lady. You're also quiet tall now. So, are you dating anyone?" Taecyeon said teasing while ruffling Suzy's hair.
"Yah Taec oppa! Ofcourse I'm beautiful, just look at my Oppa. He's handsome and perfect. It would be quite a shame if were not the same. And no, I'm not dating anyone right now. I'm focusing on achieving my dream first and my Oppa here scares all if my suitors." Suzy said letting out a chuckle.
"Yah! How can you praise me first and then.... Aish... I'm just trying to protect you. And Taec let's go now. I think you need to rest, tomorrow's your wedding already and I'm also tired. Did you tell anyone we were coming?" Nichkhun said coolly.
"No, I kept my mouth shut about this. You haven't change a bit Khun. Still serious since you and.... Oppsss... Sorry... Okay, let's go." Taecyeon said leading them outside the airport.  Nichkhun just put on his ray ban shades and followed behind Taecyeon. Suzy saw his brother's expression and just link her arm with his brother and walk beside him. Their butler was carrying their luggages and following them behind. They then went all inside the red limo. The whole trip was quite no one really wants to talk.
 

                    After few minutes, they finally arrived at the Horvejkul mansion. Taecyeon's black mustang car was parked outside. They quickly went out and were greeted by their maids and drivers. Taecyeon then brief them about the additional informations of the wedding and bid his goodbye. Nichkhun just quickly went to the elevator to his room leaving behind Suzy without saying anything. Their mansion was the super huge like any other typical American style home.
'Aish.... My brother really is....' Suzy thought as she walk inside the other elevator to her room.