Jessica's advice

How to ask this girl out? [One-Shot]

Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock.

She’s been hearing the consistent knocking for 5 minutes now. She thought if she stayed silent the person would eventually go away soon and she could continue her peaceful weekend sleep “Sica, I know you’re inside”

Jessica groaned out loudly, recognizing that voice. It was her best friend, Lee Donghae. Donghae knew how much she loved her weekend sleep-ins so of course she was pissed off knowing it was him ruining it "GO THE AWAY DONGHAE” She screamed at him from her bedroom. He laughed outside at his best friend’s reaction. It was just so typical of her. He invited himself in remembering there was a spare key under one of the pot plants.

She heard the door unlock “Hey Sica” Donghae called out for her again when he was in front of her bedroom. He turned the door knob except it didn’t budge as Sica on the other side was struggling to keep him out. “Seriously, Sica, let me in” Donghae kept on struggling to open the door but Jessica was just as persistence to keep him out. She looked so crap right now, her hair was in a mess and she realized she wore her t-shirt the wrong way around.

She tried to think of a way to make him stop coming inside “I’M CHANGING!!” was the first thing she thought of. The man on the other side of the door rolled his eyes at probably the lamest excuse he’s ever heard. But he decided to .

“More of a reason for me to come in” He said with his flirtiest tone and heard a disgusted Jessica. He attempted to open the door once again, but the ice princess just wouldn’t budge.

“Fine then” Donghae finally gave up “I’ll cut up cucumbers and slide it under your door” He threatened her, knowing her biggest weakness. He heard an overly dramatic gasp from her. There was a pause for a few seconds before Jessica opened the door for him letting him enter in her room. He laughed out loud as soon as he saw the state Jessica was in.

“What’s your big problem then?” She was glaring directly into his eyes, ignoring his laughs.

“I like this girl” He sighed, stepping into her room. Jessica rolled her eyes at his “big problem”. She pushed him out of her room, telling him she was actually going to change though.

“Wow, what a shocker” She said in full sarcasm when she shut the door at him.

“I mean, I just realized I like her” He told her, talking at the door.

“That’s what you said about Hara and look what happened” She chuckled inside.

“That was 4 years ago, this time I’m serious”

“And you said that about Seohyun as well” She peeked out the door a bit.

Donghae rolled his eyes “Stop bringing up girls!” He told her and waited for her to come out from her bedroom. Jessica opened the door. She was just wearing casual clothes, plain white tee along with black jeans.

“You like every girl” She commented while walking pass towards the kitchen.

“No!” He groaned, unpleased that her words made him sound like a playboy “This time…it’s serious. I really mean it!” He explained to her, leaning his side to the wall while he watched Jessica grab an ice cream from the freezer.

“And exactly why do you need my help?” She asked him, shutting the freezer door and then looked for a clean dessert spoon in her drawers before seating her down on the table, facing him.

“Because…I don’t know how to ask her out” He told her, watching her open the ice cream tub “You’re eating ice cream in the morning?” He narrowed his eyes. She shoved her spoon in the ice cream and nodded “Sica, no” He grabbed hold of the ice cream tub taking it away from her, putting it back into the freezer.

“Yah!” She pouted, kicking Donghae’s leg lightly. But she went back to the topic they were originally discussing “Hae, you’ve dated plenty of girls and never once have you asked for my help” He told him lazily, grabbing the closest packet of chips to her, opening it up.

“Its cause this girl is…different” He told her, stealing a chip from her when she opened the packet.

“How so?”

“I can’t explain it”

“Does she like you?” She asked while putting a chip in .

“I don’t know”

“Have you tried flirting with her?” She asked him while stuffing more chips into .

“Yes, but she just acts the same” He groaned, thinking back to when he did flirt with her but she would always just react the same.

“Who is this girl?” She looked up at him, grinning.

“A friend” He diverted his eyes away from hers.

Jessica thought about it for a split second, could it be someone from there group? “You know Tiffany likes Hyukjae” She told him.

“I don’t like her” He rolled his eyes “Anyway, just help me out…please” He looked at her using his puppy-dog eyes which she could never reject even though she found it awfully disgusting.

“Look, if you really like this girl, then just ask her out on a date first” Jessica let out a soft sigh.

“Should I take her out to the movies?” He asked her. Jessica found it really amusing how he was asking her for his help, even though he’s been on millions of dates and she’s barely been on any.

“Before I answer that question” She raised a brow, jumping off the table “Why are you asking for my help?”

“Because...you’re my best friend AND you’re also different” He cheekily smiled.  She oddly eyed him, not knowing if that was a compliment.

“Why don’t you ask Hyuk?”

“Last time I asked him for advice the girl complained about it not being too romantic” He rolled his eyes, remembering that date.

“Ohh, Yoona?” Jessica burst out laughing, remembering Donghae complaining to her over the phone how he regretted asking that girl out on a date. But she decided to go back on topic “And no to the movies” She rolled her eyes at that stupid idea “You don’t even get to talk” She added on, shoving the packet of chips she was eating before into his hands as she went into the bathroom to do her hair. He put down the packet on the table, following slowly behind her.

 “What about going to Han River?” He asked for her opinion.

“Not a bad idea” She smiled while pulling back her hair into a ponytail “You can walk around and talk or sit”

“I like your hair out better” Donghae commented from behind her, Jessica glared at him through the mirror telling him to shut up “You think I should ask her out on a date tonight?” He asked her, Jessica didn’t answer at first cause she was too focusing on applying her mascara to both her eyes.

“Well someone’s in a hurry” She “Ask tomorrow though” She lazily told him.

“Why?”

“Because, it’s Sunday, it’s relaxing and you can put a smile on her face on the first day of the week”

“What if she rejects me though?” Donghae worried at that thought.

“She wouldn’t” She answered him applying her lip gloss “Trust me” She pressed her lips together and admired herself in the mirror.

“Hair down” Donghae pulled her hair tie out making her hair fall down pass her shoulders.

“You came here for my advice, I don’t need yours” But she just left her hair down as Donghae suggested.

“What should I wear?” He asked her, he smiled since he just left her hair alone. Jessica eyed Donghae looking at him from head to toe.

“Just wear like a chequered shirt with normal jeans” She nodded. That was her favourite style of Donghae.

“What’s a good time to go with her?” He kept on asking the questions.

Jessica looked at her bathroom clock “Why not at eight or something, you can look at the stars” She smiled in a daydream, imagining herself and her future boyfriend doing that.

“You like that?” He unknowingly blurted out.

“What’s that suppose to mean?” She locked her eyebrows. She sent her usual glare at him before leaving the bathroom with Donghae following like a puppy.

“Nothing” He raised both hands in defence “But that sounds nice” He smiled, ruffling her hair from behind to mess it up and she elbowed his stomach in return. Jessica grabbed her keys and heading towards the door, opening it for him.

“Are we done now?” She asked him locking the door when he let her house as well.

“I guess so…where are you going?” He asked her when she unlocked her car.

“I’m hanging out with Tiffany” She told him, stepping inside to sit on the driver’s seat “Since someone ruined my weekend with his “problem”” She rolled her neck to purposely glare at him and he just had a guilty look on his face. He knocked on her car window telling her to lower it.

Jessica lowered her window fully to the bottom “What now?” She groaned out loud, facing him.

Donghae chuckled and smiled charmingly at her, which caused her to blush a bit but she tried to cover it with her bored expression “What are you doing tomorrow night?" 

 

--------------------------------------

 

I'm too tired to say anything xD 
thanks for reading and sorry about the mistakes~ 
I'll edit it later~
And thanks for the comments and subscribers~ <3