Just Be Friends

Just Be Friends

 

The two of you had been a couple for so long, you almost couldn’t remember when you first met.

~Flashback~

It was back in those high school days, before you became a trainee.

You were at the park with your best friends, when you saw this girl walking on the other side. She looked up, right in to your eyes.

You were shocked, you’d never seen a girl like this before, she wasn’t the epitome of pretty, but she looked really cute.You noticed she was looking at you too and started to blush.

She came over to you guys.

You looked at your friends whom noticed you, staring at the girl.

“Hey, I’m _____, I err noticed you guys at school, can I hang out with you?” _____ asked.

You felt your heart beating insane and answered. “Of course _____, oh and, I’m Ryeowook,” you said.

Later that afternoon you grabbed yourself together and asked her out, even though you just met her today.

And when she said yes, you were the happiest person on earth.

~End Flashback~

That’s how it all started and now

 

It was over.

 

You realized that.

The two of you were together for a long time, but actually it seemed like the two of you were done quite a while ago. Sometimes you felt like you guys didn’t mean anything from the start. But you loved _____ with all your heart. You didn’t want to leave her, but you felt like she didn’t return the love in the same amount as you gave it to her.

Yes, she still smiled every time she saw you, which that wasn’t too often because of the busy schedules you’ve had since you became a trainee, and when she smiled at you, you could feel it wasn’t the same smile as the smile she gave you that day in the park.

You felt really bad, since your busy schedules were one of the main problems, how could you have a good relationship if you guys never saw each other and there was nothing you could do about is, it was impossible to leave your friends and your work behind. And most important… you would not disappoint your precious E.L.F’s.

You couldn’t let this continue, it would break you and _____. It was better to break up, than keep stay together, while you weren’t even sure if _____ still loved you like you loved her.

You wished you could go back to those beautiful high school days, when you first met _____ and the two of you meant the world to each other.  Those days where you would endlessly talk to her, hug her and you were able to see her every day. 

But clinging to these memories wasn’t going to make anything better. The reality was that the only thing you and _____ did these days, when you saw each other, was having fights.

You had to talk with _____, to see if she felt the same way.

~Timeskip~

“… so, you see _____, even though I love you with my whole heart, I just can’t disappoint my E.L.F’s and the other members of Super Junior, they’re my best friends after all,” you said after you told her all your thoughts. Everything you thought about before you went to _____, you just said it, because no one would be better off, if you guys continued to hide your true feelings.

“Actually Ryeowook… I think you’re right. Maybe it’s just better if- if we break up. After all I just don’t think this is going to work out. Since you became a trainee, I almost never have a chance to see you, talk to you or anything like that. You’re always busy and even when you finally have time to see me, you still got Super Junior on your mind. I think we should end this now, no matter how bad this may feel now, I think it’s better for both of us… But hey, we can still be friends, right?” you heard _____ say, before you burst to tears.

The girl you loved for all this time, wasn’t yours anymore.