FINAL

Cinderella's Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Yaah! Kang Min Hee!! You better come here now! " Mrs. Kang screamed Min Hee's name from her bedroom. Min Hee who was cooking the breakfast for the morning at the kitchen ran upstairs to her stepmother's bedroom. ' What does this old woman want this time..' When she arrived, suddenly she felt her hair was being grabbed by someone. Min Hee grinned because of the pain she has to endure. It was Mrs. Kang's daughters, Soori and Soora. ' , it's the twins again.'

" Aah, it's hurts! Let me go! " Min Hee's tears were coming out. She felt like her hair was going to rip out from her head. But the twins didn't care about her pain. 

" We thought we already told you to wash our dresses properly.. But what is this??! " Soori threw her colourful dress to Min Hee who are still endure the pain. " It has torned by your stupid wash machine! This really getting on my nerves! " Soora nodded as her twin exploded her anger towards Min Hee. Mrs. Kang only watched her daughters torture the innocent kid. She grinned.

" I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do it. It's not on my purpose! I'm really sorry Soori-ah. I won't do it again. Please let go of my hair. It's really hurts.." Min Hee cried because the twins didn't let her go, instead they pulled it harder. " AAh!! Ahjumma.. Please forgive me..It's hurts.."

" My dear, let go of her hair.. She seemed like already acknowledged her mistake now." Mrs. Kang smiled at her two evil daughters and walked towards Min Hee who was crying. " Is it hurts too much dear?" Min Hee nodded. Mrs. Kang then grabbed her hair again, " If you do you job properly, you wouldn't get this? Understand?! " Min Hee cried so hard when Mrs Kang let go of her hair. After that, the trio pushed her out from the room. Min Hee just sat on the floor without stopping her cries.

   Min Hee really couldn't stand with them but she does not have anyone to help her. ' Why am I so poor.. Appa, why do you have to leave me alone?? '

 

 

===

 

 

   On that afternoon, Mrs Kang and her twins rest at their living room. Min Hee was doing the house chores when Soora said something to her. " Yah Min Hee, don't you ever touch the gift there. Sehun oppa gave it to me and...." Then she heard something crashed onto the floor. When she went to take a look, her eyes widen. " Kang Min Hee!!!"

 

 

At the same time.

" AAh.. Finally I found it.." A pretty young lady was standing in front of the mansion. She wanted to press the bell when she realised that she have the keys. " Mr. Kang really prepared everything for me.." She then chuckled. When she walked into the mansion, she was impressed with the luxury mansion. " Impressive.."

 

When she entered the big house, she noticed no one was there. So she kept walking along the corridor until she heard a girl crying in a room. She opened the door slowly and peeked through behind the door. She saw a girl was get beaten by a look-like-a-crazy girl and the others just stared at them like nothing happened. She didn't believed those people ignored the poor girl. So she decided to stop them by herself.

 

===

 

 

" What the heck do you think you are doing??" All of them was so surprised by a sudden appearance of a young woman who they had never met before in their living room. The young lady then grabbed Soora's wrist and pushed her towards her twin. The lady then turned to examine Min Hee's condition and her expression looked so worried. Min Hee's face was clueless with her tears as she still didn't get how that unknown person was there. " Oh my goodness, what had they done to you.." Min Hee's body was full with bruises. 

" Excuse me?? Who are you??! How dare you do that to my daughter! And how did you get into our mansion??! " Mrs. Kang cannot keep her anger towards the young lady. But the lady ignored her. " Now you go to your room and get yourself clean.. Now go.." Min Hee followed her words and after a few seconds, Min Hee was no longer in the living room.

After Min Hee left, the young lady then turned back and stared at Mrs. Kang. The twins clinged to their mother as they feel afraid with the her gaze. " How dare you staring at us like that! " Mrs. Kang furrowed her eyebrows. " Who are you.." Soori asked her in a small voice. The young lady chuckled.

" I'm Jane. Miss Kang Min Hee's bodyguard. I have been employed by Mr. Kang before he died." Mrs. Kang and the twins were startled. " Bo..Bodyguard?? How can.. Huh, show me the evidence! " Mrs Kang asked her  with a cocky manner. Jane calmly took a document from her coat and showed it to them. It was legally signed by Mr. Kang. " So, it's true..Omma..How can that silly girl has a bodyguard and we don't??" The twins glared at Jane.

 Meanwhile Mrs Kang was speechless. ' Crap.. This thing will disturb my plans..' She stared at Jane. She never seen her before. " Why Min Hee need to get a bodyguard? She's not that important." Jane smirked at her. " Mr. Kang employed me to protect her daughter after he died as she didn't have any other relatives. Well, I believed he made a good choice as I can see how well you treat her just now."

  " Huh.. Well,don't get too excited young lady, I can make you lose your job in any minute.." Mrs Kang tried to call her assistant but Jane stopped her. She showed her the document.." Mr. Kang stated in this document that even you cannot fire me from this job. And he also declared me as the new director of TS agency and  TS Art High School.. So I'm the one who has all the power from now on.  I  will take care of Mr. Kang's only child." All the three people's jaws were hanged down.

 

 

 

[ KANG MIN HEE'S POV ]

 ' What?? She is my bodyguard? Is it true?? Oh my..' I was hiding behind the door to listen to their conversation. I can feel my tears were coming out. ' Appa..' Then I left to my room.

 

 

 

[ READERS POV ]

 

 " This cannot be true! How can my dead husband gave you, a young lady that came from no where, his director position??! This doesn't make any sense! I can't accept this! " Mrs Kang exploded.

" Well then, I'm going to find my room.. Goodnight then.." Jane grabbed her coat and walked out through the door. After she left, the twins clinged to their mother. " Omma, ottoke... I thought you will be the director of our school.." Soori pouted. " We are dead if our friend find out about this matter omma.." Soora mumbled.

" Shut up all of you! Omma really can't think anything right now.. But dont worry..I will find a way to get rid of her. " Mrs. Kang grinned.

 

 

 

===

 

 

 

" Good morning Min Hee-shii.." Min Hee was startled when she spotted Jane beside her bed as she opened her eyes. " What are you doing here? " Jane smiled. " It's already late for your school. Wake up,hurry.." Jane her hair. " But I don't go to school, I need to..Oh my, I didnt prepare the breakfast yet! " Min Hee rushed out from her bedroom and ran downstairs. When she went to the kitchen, there were a few maids who were preparing the foods for breakfast. ' Since when we got maids in this house?? ' She watched them. When the maids realised her existance at the kitchen, they bowed to her which has make her chuckled. Then Jane appeared.

" No need to be a maid in your own house Min Hee-shii.. I already hired a few maids for you. If you feel they are not insufficient, I can hire more." Min Hee widen her eyes. " No need to do that! Actually, this amount was enough for this mansion." Min Hee shooked her head. Jane smiled when she saw Min Hee's cuteness. " Okay, so eat your breakfasts and prepare for school. Your uniform was already in you bedroom. I'm gonna take a walk at the garden." Min Hee nodded.

 

[ KANG MIN HEE'S POV ]

After Jane unnie left, I smiled while eating my breakfast.

'For the first time after Appa died, I was happy again.. Jane unnie.. I wonder what is her real name?? She talked to me as she has known me before. And yeah, she is pretty and nice. I'm really glad she's here to take care of me..Thank you Appa..'

 

 

 

[ READERS POV ]

 Min Hee was ready in her school uniform. She really love

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter