Friends

To Marry a Princess...I Mean Prince

The way to Minhyun's house wasn't long but on their way they passed a lot of interesting things and Ren had to stop and tell Baekho about each and every one since the prince had an endless curiosity. It was annoying but he couldn't say he didn't enjoy it at all. The prince was an intelligent person with a mature way of thinking and it made the time they spend together be a lot more interesting and fun for the younger.

"So, that friend of yours..who is he? What is his name?" the blonde 'princess’ asked as they got closer to their destination.

"His name is Aron and we have been friends for longer than I can remember" answered Baekho and smiled “he is a good friend. What about you, princess?"

"Oh, that’s so sweet. Min and I are like that too. We have been friends since forever" smiled Ren and pointed at a big house “he lives here."  He said and picked up his peace going faster now, impatient to see his friend and talk. He promised to tell Minhyun everything about the prince and the upcoming wedding. 

Baekho smiled at the princess's cuteness and followed her to the house. He was impatient to meet Aron and talk with him. He needed some advice. The prince was looking at the way Ren swayed his hips while walking and wanted to slap himself 'You are gay aren't you? Why the hell you are checking her out?' screamed a voice in his head 'Well, she is going to be my wife so..' answered another. Baekho sighed and shook his head. This blonde beauty was driving his insane. So much he was starting to question things he was one hundred percent sure of before they met.

"Baekho! Hey! Prince!" the taller jumped when he felt a small hand pinching his arm and looked down at the other with a confused expression "Oh? I'm sorry princess. I was away for a moment" he smiled apologetically. Ren huffed "Yeah, I noticed. We are here." he said and knocked on the door.

"Rennie!!" was heard the scream before the door flew open and a person jumped on the blonde, hugging the life out of him "Hey Minnie...I missed you too" chocked Ren and hugged his friend back "You little! You never told me you came back already!" cried the tall brunette. Ren giggled and patted his friends head “Sorry Min. I had to go pick up this prince here and was too tried. We can talk now” said the blonde and took a deep breath once his friend let go of him.

After seeing that Ren was fine Minhyun took his time to look at the person who came with Ren “So…I assume you are Rennie’s ugh..fiancé?” he asked, it was clear from his voice that he wasn’t amused by this fact. Baekho smiled “I am. Nice to meet you. Thank you for taking care of her up until now” said the prince and bowed his head, thanking the other. Minhyun looked at him with a measuring gaze, biting his lip “Yeah…you better do a great job at this too” he said half threateningly and took a step back “Why are we standing here? Come in please. I’m sore Aron will be happy to see you prince. We were actually planning to go visit you this evening.” Told them the taller and let both of them to the living room “Hey Ron your friend is here” said Minhyun grabbing Ren’s hand and dragging him out of the room “We’ll be back in a few!”

The other two males looked as Ren and Minhyun left the room “Well…anyway! Aron! Glad to see you are fine” smiled Baekho and hugged his friend. “Yeah, thanks. More them fine actually, I really missed this place” he said looking around smiling “Thanks for letting me come with you” he said and sat down “So, how Is she?” he asked, curious.  Baekho sat beside his friend and shrugged “Fine I guess. She isn’t really happy about the situation but I think we could make good friends” he said and leaned forward to take a cookie from the coffee table, Aron watching him all the time “Just friends? You…who to put it…you looked at her like you do when you see a cute guy” said Aron carefully. He was surprised to see that, knowing that his friend wasn’t swaying that way “Are you sure you are gay?” he asked taking a cookie too. Those were the ones Minhyun made and he could eat tones of them. Baekho chocked on his cookie when he heard his friends question “What? Of course I am! Though I admit I did catch myself checking her out it doesn’t mean anything!”  He said stubbornly and looked at Aron as if daring him to say otherwise. Aron knew this look and knew it was time to let it go ‘He is a big boy. He’ll figure it out himself’ he thought and smiled “Fine Fine. I’ll leave you alone, but if you need to talk I’m always here okay?”  He grinned and patted Baekho’s shoulder.

 

While the boys talked in the living room Minhyun was lacking the door in his room and turning to head what Ren had to tell. He went to the bed and sat down, hugging his star shaped pillow “Well. Tell me!” he demanded and with a sigh Ren told him about their meeting in the airport, the ride back and just everything that happened including the talk with his mom “So the prince is now aware of the fact you are a boy right?” asked Minhyun just to be sure. Ren nodded biting his lip “I’m worried about that. I’m worried he’ll hate me if he’ll find out later” he said and hugged his knees “I like him Min. It’s so wired, we just met but I feel like I knew him for my whole life…it scares me so I’m always cold with him” His friend just smiled and hugged him “It’s okay Rennie. You need more time to get to know him better and then it will be fine. Don’t worry and please be careful. If her majesty said to keep it a secret for now it will be best to listen to her”  said the brunette and planed a kiss on the top of Ren’s head which made the boy chuckle “You right Min. Thanks.” He said “Now you. What’s going on between you and this Aron guy? He looks at you as if you are something to eat” said Ren and watched his friend blush to his stratification “T-there is nothing going on.” Protested the other and looked away “We may or may not be kinda maybe sort of going out…a little” he mumbled and blushed, these feelings were really fresh and he didn’t know what to do with them yet. “Aww my Minnie is in love!” beamed Ren hugging his friend “We have to celebrate this! He jumped up and unlocked the door “Let’s go Min!” and run out of the room dragging a blushing Minhyun with him.

 

The day quickly turned into night and the moon took the sun’s place in the sky. The boys were having fun in Minhyun’s house. They had a great dinner with Minhyun’s family and now were about to go back to the castle. They all stood by the door, Minhyun and Ren hugging and whispering to each other and Baekho and Aron looking at them, trying to eavesdrop “Yah! Don’t try to listen!” scolded them Ren and turned back to Minhyun “Take care Minnie and come visit me tomorrow okay? “he said and hugged his friend another time. They put on their shoes and waved their friends staring to walk back “I hope you had a good day Baekho” sometime during the day they decided to talk informal to each other “I did. It was a good day.” Smiled Baekho and looked down at their hands. They were holding hands while walking and though he couldn’t understand why it felt good. They became a lot closer today, he smiled at the thought. Too soon to his liking they arrived at the palace. “Well, I will see you tomorrow. Good night prince” smiled Ren and walked inside his room, closing the door and running to the bed. He jumped on it and screamed silently into his pillow. Today was just awesome for him! He didn’t know if it was right, possible or anything but he had feelings for Baekho and today was just like a big present to him. He got to know the prince much better and he liked what he saw. Being completely absorbed in his thoughts he went out of his room in just his sleeping pants and a tank top. He was used that this part of the palace was all his and that there was no one else. Smiling happily to himself he walked to the rest room where he knew he left some snacks. The blonde was humming a happy tune as he looked for his chocolate when he heard someone enter the room. It didn’t worry him until he looked down and saw what he was wearing. There was no way anyone could think he was a girl with these clothes. He hoped it was his maid who always walked around but much to his horror he heard Baekho’s voice. It sounded like he was talking on the phone.  Ren silently slid down on the floor and looked around, desperate to find something to cover himself with; he must have made some noise because the other person on the room stopped talking “Hello? Is there someone here?”  Ren didn’t answer and his eyes widened on fear when he heard the prince walking in his direction ‘think!’ he ordered himself looking around.

 

Hey guys!

How are you? The update is finally here! Sorry for the delay I got too busy and couldn’t type it ^_^'\

Hope you enjoy the chapter. It’s cute and fluffy and just sweet <3 So enjoy it (while it lasts *evil laugh*) and guys PLEASE LEAVE COMENTS! And no. ‘Update soon’ in not a comment! A comment is supposed to say something about the chapter you read or the story in general so please.

Love ya all

Ykiona <3