Maybe I wont hate you after all

To Marry a Princess...I Mean Prince

The drive was quite long and both Ren and Baekho had to fight their urge to just fall asleep. Both of the boys did their best to ignore each other but couldn't hold back from letting their eyes to, sometimes, roam over each other and every time they caught each other doing so they both would blush and look away, pretending to be interested in the view. The one thing that run through Ren's mind every time he looked at Baekho was the need to keep his secret for as long as possible but at the same time he couldn't deny the obvious attraction he was feeling towards the other 'I cannot let this affect me' he thought and with a determined look turned his head to look out of the window until they reached their destination.

 

As the car stopped a servant opened the door and Baekho, being perfectly polite, helped Ren out of the car sending him a small smile. He found the princess mesmerizing even if a bit cold. The way her blond locks glittered it the light of the sun set.

 

“Your highnesses, the king and queen are waiting for you in the dining hall. Please follow me.” Said the servant and led them to the hall. Baekho took his time to look around as they walked. He didn't visit this place for a very long time already and it felt almost nostalgic. The palace hadn't changed at all, it was still as beautiful and noble as he remembered it.

 

“Ah! Prince Baekho! You finally arrived! We are very happy to meet you again” said the king the moment they entered the room. He stood up from his seat and walked over to them to shake the young prince's hand.

 

“Your majesty, it is an honor to meet you” said Baekho and bowed, shaking the offered hand with respect “but…have we met before?” he asked a little confused.

 

“Yes we have, you probably don’t remember, you were only six years old back then.”

 

“Oh, that explains it. I hardly remember anything from my childhood” he said. He did remember visiting the palace but couldn't recall any meetings with the royal family since he was just visiting a friend’s family.

 

“Minki-ah! Why are you standing there? Come talk with us” said Ren's mother and waved to her son, calling him over.

 

“Mom I asked you to call me Ren, please” he said a little annoyed “Mom, Dad, may I leave you now? I really want to change clothes” he asked a pleading look in his eyes. He didn't want to spend more time then needed in the prince's presence.

 

“Do you mind letting our princess go Baekho-yah?” asked the queen

 

“No, of course not, actually I was going to ask the same” answered Baekho "The long way drained all my energy"

 

“Yes, Yes. You had a long ride, you should go rest. Min..Ren-ah will you show him his room?” asked the queen ignoring the plea in Ren's eyes.

 

“Yes, mother. Come with me prince Baekho. I will show you your room” said Ren and waved the other to go after him after saying his goodbye to his parents. Secretly fuming at the unwanted chore he was forced to do.

 

The moment they left the room Baekho stopped.  He looked at the princess frowning “Ren? Isn’t it even more boyish than Minki?” Ren ignored him and continued walking “wait!” he shouted and grabbed Ren’s hand. “Let.Go.Of.Me.” said Ren in a low voice and shoot Baekho a death glare, there were tears in his eyes. Surprised, Baekho let go and Ren continued walking taking a few turns and finally arriving to his part of the palace.

 

“Here” he said, gesturing at a dark wooden door “that’s your room, mine is next door and they are connected with another door from the inside, but it will be locked until after the wedding ceremony obviously. Now, if you don’t mind, I will go to my room, your highness” he said and entered his room, but Baekho stepped inside before he could lock the door.

 

“What happened? Why are you crying?”

 

“I do not” snapped Ren and wiped off his tears. This day was just too much for him and he seriously needed to change and get some rest. “Yes, you do” said Baekho and wiped away one of Ren’s tears that the 'princess' missed, showing him “see”

 

Ren stepped back surprised almost tripping on his long dress. .

 

“So, why are you crying and why do you have a boy’s name?” asked Baekho again. Ren pressed his lips together trying to hold back but then he noticed Baekho was unconsciously checking out his hips, that was it. He looked up at the other and folded his arms "I'd really appreciate it prince of you will refrain from asking personal questions at least until we know more about each other than just our names!" he said in a quiet but hard voice, letting the other know he wasn't kidding. The ice in his gaze adding to the seriousness of his words.

 

The prince was taken aback at the other's suddenly cold and stiff reply. He blinked at the other then smiled "No need to be so defensive princess. There is no way out of this marriage for both of us so way don't we try to get along? We might find that we can actually like each other" he said taking a small step closer. Gay or not he couldn't fight the strong feeling he was having around the other. He took another step forward making Ren step back until he sat/fell on his bed. The blonde looked up at the other "Well...we might as well try...when you put it like that.." he said calming down slowly and glancing up at the other's handsome face.

 

"Very well" smiled the older "So..how old are you exactly?" he started. And they started their first conversation, which was going to be one of many others.

Hi everyone!! As promised this chapter is longer, I hope it's more interesting too, what do you think?

I hope you liked this chapter! I had so much fun writing it :))

Please comment guys (and subscribe if you like this) It is very important to me to know what you think of the story!

Love you

Ykiona <3

Hey guys! After forever I fianlly updated a chapter. Can't make any promises about next updates but hope they won't take that long lol Anyway comment your thoughts on the chapter pelase =))

<3 Ykiona