7 Princes, 7 Dates, 1 Winner.

Description

U-KISS; the 7 princes of Neverland.

 

Never had anything come between them. They were closer than brothers.

Well, until Song Hyemi came along.

When the most beautiful girl that any of them had ever laid eyes on in their hundreds of years of life started to cause cracks in the princes' bonds, they knew they had to come up with a solution.

And so the competition began.

7 Princes. 7 Dates. 1 Winner.

The prize? Song Hyemi. The blissfully unaware human girl.

***

Thank you so much to Creamysmiles and jackytomboy96 for my beautiful posters. I love love love them!

Foreword

The seven princes of Neverland gathered around the heavy wooden table reserved solely for discussions of matters of the utmost importance. They stood in their usual positions. Stood, because they were too agitated to sit down. They stood from oldest to youngest. The leader cleared his throat.

“This meeting is held today to resolve the Song Hyemi issue.” There was a noticeable change in atmosphere at the mention of the name. Song Hyemi, the most beautiful girl any of the seven princes had ever seen. The reason for the first ever crack in the solid brotherly bond that had held strong for hundreds of years. It was time to end the arguments; it was time to find a solution.

“I have an idea.” The congregation turned to face the source of the voice. Kim Eli. He stepped forwards and cleared his throat. The silence was heavy with expectation. Eli explained his plan.