Biology Class

Listen to your dreams, it's telling you something

 

Jessica's POV

"Okay, after Bio...is lunch so~ don't worry about it, Yuri and Taeyeon will be in your P.E. class and then Taeyeon will take you to music class after okay~?" 

"neh unnie~...unnie~ why can't I hang out with Min-" i cut her off.

"Don't say their names ~_~"" they are too muuch of class clown ugh, don't even get me started~ they're somewhat players also in this school as well. see this closet?" i pointed.

"Janitors closet..?"

"a.k.a Jonghyun's prank supply closet and he does things in here sometimes i've seen him go in here once or twice even Minho, and sometimes the two plan stuff together...it's stupid but mostly a lot of girls fall for them the most though~ it's stupid though~ so yeah don't worry about it~!" i said "Oh! and the closet near homeroom is Minho's"

 

we walked in the classroom.

"Mr.Lee this is my cousin Park _______, and she's a junior and she just came from the states~ and i'd like to kind of request...if she can be my seat mate slash partner?"

Your POV

Biology...YAY...T.T"""

While Sica unnie was talking to the teacher about something..

Someone waved at me, it was Jonghyun~ i waved back and smiled :)

"I'm sorry Ms. Jung~ but you know how things work in my class, maybe next quarter okay? Just help her if she needs help okay? Ms. Park...your seat mate is......ah~ Mr. Kim and he will be your partner as well~"

"BWOH~!! NO! Mr. Lee~! someone else please~! ANYONE but him PLEASE!" she begged i grabbed her arm

"No no no no no no no. that's alright` hehehe...where's my seat?" i said "ouh~ nevermind..i know where it is" :)

Sica unnie went in front of my desk but infront of Jonghyun. "Hands off. got it?" she said.

"hey oppa~" i said.

"heyy~ so your my partner now, so projects you do ALL of the work okay?" he stressed the word ALL .

"WHAAT~!? BWOH~!? WAEE~!!!???" i started to freak.

"AH~ the same _________ah~ is still in you hahahaha~!"

i hit his arm.

"Hey~ you're a junior taking a senior class~ so you must be smart right ______ah~?" he nudged me

"what ever~ haha~" i hit his arm again

both of us are were passing notes in class cuz of the boring a@$ lesson xD

and then later on Sica unnie threw a paper ball at Jonghyun haha that was hilariouS~!! 

BRNNNGGGGG~!

*Lunch

In line with the girls~ 

"hey, what are you guys wearing? (http://www.okokchina.com/Files/uppic39/cheerleading%20uniform273.jpg )

"Oh~! yeah we're cheerleaders in the school _______ah~"

"Oooohhhh~ haha~ so where do you guys sit?" i asked

"with us~ of course!" Jonghyun said

"In your dreams~ Boy~" Yuri said and went to the table and we all sat down.