Cut!

I Got a Boy!

“So how was it?” Heechul asked the boys.   “About the bet, has Yoona said that she liked someone yet?”

It had been more than an hour after the bell rang and the boys were still in the class.  Even Kyuhyun who gave them many excuses to leave was forced to stay longer.  The boys shook their heads to answer Heechul’s question except for Kyuhyun who was playing with his phone, uninterested.

Suddenly his phone rang, gaining others’ attention.  He picked it up while the others were eying him.

“Hello?” he greeted whomever on the other line.

>Oppa, where are you?<

“On my way,” Kyuhyun lied.

“Who’s that?” Leeteuk asked the others, curious to whom Kyuhyun lied.

>I know exactly where you are.<

“His girlfriend,” Ryeowook simply said.  He was Kyuhyun’s bestfriend and he knew when his bestfriend talk to his girl.  Kyuhyun looked at his hyungs with is-that-problem look.

“Then why did you ask?” Kyuhyun furrowed his brows, talking on the phone in now-annoyed-tone.

>I’ve been waiting for more than an hour but you didn’t even inform me why you was late!<

“Sorry, hyung made me stay,” Kyuhyun glared at his hyungs.  “Where are you?”

>Yeah, I can hear them talking.  School.<

Kyuhyun raised his brow and suddenly an idea popped in his head.  “I’m not going home with you today,” he pretended to sulk.

>Why?<

“Just go home with your friends!  You’ve been neglecting me these days, it’s not like you need me anymore,” Kyuhyun was still sulking.  Everyone eyed him but he acted like he didn’t care.

>Oppa, you’re being childish!<

“I never said I was mature.”

>What is it Oppa?  Are you angry?<

“Nope.”

>Liar!<

“Yes.”

>What’s wrong with you?<

“What’s wrong with YOU.  I disappointed.  You never showed your friends even once that you’re my girlfriend.  Am I nothing to you?”

>Oppa!  You are also being indifferent with me!  I thought you didn’t want them to know about us!<

“Well, I would gladly tell them I’m your boy if only you gave me even a slight clue that you want your friends to know.”

>….<

Kyuhyun sighed.

That time someone popped her head from the outside of the class.  “Oppas, you’re still here?” they heard Yoona asked.

“Why did you come back?” Siwon asked back.  “Did you forget something?  Want me to give you a ride?”

Kyuhyun talked on his phone again, “just go home with your friend.  I don’t care,” he said in flat tone.

Yoona took a step into the class.  She sighed.  “No need, Oppa.  Thanks anyway,” finally she replied.

“So why are you here?” this time Kyuhyun was the one who asked.

Yoona seemed bothered by the question but took a deep breath to calm herself.  She rubbed her chest several times and walked to the center front of the class reluctantly.  She eyed all of them carefully.

“What is it, Yoona-ah?”  Leeteuk was worried.

 “CHO KYUHYUN, I LIKE YOU!! I LOVE YOU!!” suddenly she yelled.  Everyone stunned and after a full minute of silent they realized what happened.

“Excuse me, what are you doing?  My girlfriend is on the phone,” Kyuhyun said sternly while pointing to his phone.

“So what?  My boyfriend is also on the phone,” Yoona showed her phone.

“She might hear you,” Kyuhyun referred to his girlfriend.

“So what, I can’t say that I love my own boyfriend?” Yoona said cunningly.

Kyuhyun smirked, then took his bag and walked to her.  “That’s my girl!  Now let’s go home!” Kyuhyun gave the last smirk to his hyungs.  He intertwined his hand with Yoona’s, kissed the back of her hand and led her outside.

“What was that?” Heechul asked.  Almost everyone was dumbfounded.

“That was the winner, Cho Kyuhyun.  Even from the beginning it wasn’t a bet you can win.  They already are dating since junior high school,” Ryeowook explained.

“And you all really didn’t notice that our maknae has a girlfriend named Yoona?” Kangin smirked.

“I knew it, Nari told me,” Shindong laughed.

“Why didn’t you tell us!” the losers protested.

 

>Hyungs, get ready to pay for our date!< Kyuhyun sent the same messages to them.

“CHO KYUHYUUUUN!!”


 

“What’s with the pout?” Kyuhyun asked the pouting girl in front of him.  “Don’t you want the ice cream?  Then I’ll eat it,” Kyuhyun smirked while extending his hand to take the ice cream.  Yoona slapped his hand.

“Did you need to make your girlfriend told the others about our relationship like that?” she whined.

“I never told you to do that!” Kyuhyun chuckled.

“I’m tired of the game of yours.  I know about the bet,” she said plainly.

Kyuhyun raised his right eyebrow, “how?” he asked in pure surprise.

“You’re talking with me while you’re making the bet, remember?” she furrowed her brows.

Kyuhyun tried to recall the day they made the bet.  He remembered they were talking about the bet while he was on the phone, he didn’t think she was able to hear it.

“Oh…” was the best smart answer he could utter.

“Why did you agree?” she demanded.

“Well…” Kyuhyun hesitated, he couldn’t say that he did it for fun, could he?  But Yoona knew him the best.

“Was it fun teasing your hyungs?” she asked.

Kyuhyun shrugged, “if you knew it why didn’t you tell me?  Why did you get really close to hyungs?  Did you purposely make me jealous?”

Yoona nodded.  “Why?” Kyuhyun asked.

“You never showed any sign about our relationship to them and acted really cold to me at school.  Even when you wanted to talk, you talked to me on the phone or texted me.  You never tell me why you did it, I was waiting, but in the end you agreed to their bet. Not to mention you said I didn’t look like a girl in my first day.”

“So those were your revenges?”

“Sort of, and I never knew you enrolled in that school until I met you that day.  What’s wrong with you?”  Yoona scoffed.

“I may sound ridiculous but first, I was shy to act all romantic in front of hyungs, I didn’t know what to do so I acted cold, I didn’t expect you to play along with me, I thought in some point you’ll scold me in front of them and reveal our status to make it less awkward to me telling them about us.  Second, I agreed to the bet because… I thought it would be fun.  Third, I didn’t think it was important to tell you that I was enrolled in that silly school,” he smiled sheepishly.  Yoona gave him a disbelief look but then she smiled.

“Oh my cute shy boyfriend!” she pinched his cheek.  “But it’s wrong to allow them making a bet about your girlfriend, moreover you were also part of it.”

“But I never let them did something to you, did I?  When Siwon hyung offered to give you a ride, he drove you to the book store in where we agreed to meet and had a date, soon after you’re gone I caught you up, didn’t I?  I was in the middle on a game with Kibum but you insisted to go first.  Leeteuk and Yesung hyung was nothing to be worried about, I knew Leeteuk hyung was too shy and Yesung hyung was too weird to make real moves.  I made Hyukjae and Donghae hyungs planned taking you to their dance practice in the same day.  I forced you to play game when Kibum asked you to study together,

“I knew nothing about Shindong hyung but I was happy to know he had girlfriend.  When Sungmin hyung asked you to go to his musical, didn’t I give you a ride there?  Well, the most unexpected one was Heechul hyung, well that’s expected from him anyway.  But I asked you to stop by Seo’s house didn’t I and I picked you the other day.  Hankyung hyung was pretty expected, he spoke better with his Beijing Fried Rice than his words, he still had difficulties in expressing himself in Korean,” he smirked.

Yoona was amused with his explanation.  “But what if I let one of them win?”

“It won’t happen, unless you didn’t love me anymore,” Kyuhyun grinned.

“Well, the bet was to make me say Like not necessarily Love,” Yoona smirked.

“But you didn’t, that’s what important,” Kyuhyun smirked back.  They laughed, how precious it was when they were laughing and smirking together.  The evil couple that could be seen bickering as much as be seen caring each other.

“Everything’s fine now?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Yes,” Yoona smiled.  Kyuhyun fed her now-melted-ice-cream.

“So, what date should we have and ask them to pay for it?  Do you want to go to Bali Island?  We can ask them to pay for the flight and all, you said you wanted to go there,” Kyuhyun smirked, happy with the thought of making his hyungs pissed off.

“Should we?  But isn’t it too much?”

“Nah, we just help them to spend their unspent money.  They are rich brat with too much money anyway.  So is it a deal?” he let out his evil laugher.  Yoona added her evil laughter as well with an “okay.”

 

>Hyung, we decided to go to Bali.  Please prepare to pay for it.  We are going this sembreak, thanks for your kindness.  Yoona said Hi btw. :)<

“Brrr, why do I feel cold looking at his smiley icon?” everyone thought the same when received the message.



So how was it? :D

khekhe~ I'm sorry if you disappointed and I'm happy if you liked it.. ;)

Thanks for all readers, commenters, and subscribers!! *bow*