Part Two

Fallen Angel

 

 

Boring.

 

Uninteresting.

 

Normal.

 

Those are some of the few words that could describe my life before. Yes, my life is so common that I grew tired of it but just like I said it’s before. It all changed when a stranger girl came chasing me a month ago.

 

My once boring life has now been replaced with excitement. Why you say? Well, the strange girl seems to be my guardian angel. Oh so she said. I couldn't quite understand what she said because I was too distracted with her face.

 

Who wouldn't?

 

She has one of the most beautiful faces I've seen on Earth. She will shine whenever a light will be reflected on her skin. A dazzling beauty that any guy would want. Too bad, I can only see her.

 

I kept on asking her what does she mean by being a guardian angel but she would not answer me. She would cleverly avoid answering any of my interrogations.

 

Such a smart lady!

 

One time when we were sitting and bumming around the garden, I look at her intently before asking her things again to make sure she's real.


"Are you really an angel?" I asked her.

 

She nodded with a frown on her forehead.

 

"Why don't you have any wings?" I asked as I check if she really doesn't have one which earned a hearty laugh from her.

 

"Coz I'm not that kind of angel." She answered with a smirk.


"There are kinds of angel?" I asked curiously.

 

I never thought of that before. I thought all angels wear white gown and has a halo, I was wrong.

 

"Yes. What do you think; it will only be ice creams that will have kinds?" She answered with a smile plastered on her face when she saw confusion on my face.

 

"I don't get what you mean." I said in confusion.

 

She can sometimes be totally random especially when answering my questions. I'm even wondering how can someone like the Almighty one, as she calls him, chose her. He must be kidding me if she is really an angel.

 

"I simply don't like wings. They're heavy.." She answered making me more frustrated than ever.

 

"I could never get used to your randomness." I said earning a confused and puzzled look from her.

I chuckled at the way she looks now. Her forehead has formed some creases, her lips were pouted and she was in the infamous thinker position. She just looked so adorable whenever she's puzzled.

 

"What do you mean?" She asked as she stood up and flew behind me.

 

"I'm wondering if you're smart or simply a nutcase.. Tsk.." I told her earning a playful slap on my back.

 

Then it would end up me chasing her around. It might look crazy to people who could see me since it would look like I was chasing my own tail.

 

I don't care.

 

Crazy? Yes, to people who knew me.

 

Funny? Yes, to people who understood me.

 

It's how we spend our days together. It's one of the best times I had. I have to be thankful to her since she gave the missing piece in my life. She completed me. I never imagined that I would be able to say that praise but that's the only thing I could ever describe her existence.

 

She completed me.

 

I don't know why but memories of her just suddenly come gushing forward that it just overwhelms me. I am thankful that I met her. If not for her, I would never be alive and be here recalling all our memories together.

 

I look up at the heavens above and for the first time ever, I prayed.

 

I prayed wishing that she could hear me. I prayed not because of I believe the so-called Almighty One but because I believe in her.

 

I close my eyes and whisper at the depths of my heart on how I miss her, on how I deeply cherished the times she was there and the time she save my life from the perils of death. Until now, I could still clearly hear our exchange of words before we parted.

 

"No, don't leave me!" I yelled as I saw her struggling with some grim reaper.

 

"I am going to be fine! Just go!" She yelled back.


"Let him kill me so I can go with you!" I pleaded with her.

 

"My mission is to let you live! It's not your time yet!" She yelled again as she struggled with the violent grim reaper.

 

"I don't care! It's no use living if you're not there!" I said as I tried to approach her but couldn't. Damn her freeze spell.

 

"Then live for me!" She said before disappearing into thin air with the grim reaper.

 

Are you seeing me now? Are you happy on how am I living in your behalf?

 

You little selfish angel! This life is boring but I am living it for you!

 

You better be thankful!!

"I am thankful.."

 

I opened my eyes and saw you with your feet on the ground. A big smile plastered on your face as the wind plays with your hair.

 

"Do I know you?" I playfully asked her as I stood up and walked in front of her.


"Do you know me?" She answered back playfully.

 

"Why do you answer my question with another question?" I asked back as tears started to form in my eyes.

 

"Why don't you try answering my question first?" She asked back.

 

Silence.

 

"Fine.. Let's start again." I said as I look at her.

 

"I'm Kwon Jiyong and you are?" I said as I offered my hand to her.


She held my hand then gave me a light hug before answering.

 

"I'm Sandara Park, you're fallen angel." She whispered into my ears before pulling me closer for a kiss.

 

THE END.

 

Note: yah unnie. You requested a very old fluff story of mine. fufuf. ^^ here you go.

Love, 

berrie