Part One

Fallen Angel

 

Fallen Angel

 

 

I am one of the favorite angels of the Almighty One. I'm one of His cherished angels that He didn't want to let go of His sight. My beauty exceeds of the princesses from down below and can be compared to one of the goddesses of Olympus.

 

But one day, it all changed when she came along.

 

I saw Him and Her through my eyes, cuddling at each other and whispering sweet nothings. I swear my heart was torn that I could not even bear to cry. How can one cry when all I could see is happiness in your eyes?

 

One day, I heard about a mission of sending angels down to guide the humans and let them live in their own path without straying away. It was a hard decision but I made up my mind. I wanted to leave this so called heaven.

 

I knocked on your door and when no one opened the door, I flew and sneak in through your window. Just when I was about to peek and sneaked in, I saw you and her in all your ness, dancing and rocking to rhythmic movements that I could never understand.

 

Without saying goodbye, I went up and signed up for the mission, surprising the other. Of course, everyone knew how you spoiled me and showered me with all of your attention. Maybe this was why everyone was surprised.

 

It was minutes before the journey when you heard about the news. I can hear your footsteps coming closer but I did not budge. I stand firm with my decision.

 

My decision to say goodbye.

 

I heard you plead for me to stay and not leave you. You promised me to fulfill any of my wishes just for me to stay. I could have asked you to leave her but I just couldn't. I don't have the heart to see you torn in between the two of us.

 

Because really, I do not have any right.

 

I waited until I could hear you no more before I opened the door and leave this so-called place. I just want to forget everything and start all over again.

 

This time, maybe.. just maybe, I can find in myself to love again.

 



 

 

It has been decades of guiding lost human to their right path and I still could not forget you. Not once did you leave my mind. Sometimes, I am losing myself since I felt like I could hear you calling for me but I know it otherwise.


I laughed bitterly as I received another notice of me taking care of another human. I went and say good bye to my previous partner then left for the new one.

 

I frowned when I see on how rich and bountiful my next partner will be. It made me think on why I should guide someone like this but who am I to question the notice. I'm just a pawn of the gods.

 

I walked and walked until I could find someone that seems to need my help when I heard someone laughing. I look back and saw him but that would be too impossible.

 

"Dragon?" I called him forgetting that he can't see me.

 

I shook my head after several times and realized that he is not the Dragon that I knew off. The Dragon I knew and loved was an angel, an archangel in the making being eyed as the next Michael of Heaven.

 

I followed the human who looks like Dragon and saw the red string attached to him. So he was my mission?

 

I smiled as I felt happy to be taking care of someone who looks just like him. I'll be guiding you to the correct path, young man. I followed him and felt like he was running away from me but that would be impossible. I flew faster till we both reach a dead end.


"Why are you following me?!" He asked.


"You can see me?" I asked.

 

"Why are you answering my question with a question?" He asked with a frown.


"Why can't you answer my question first?" I asked.


"Why don't you answer mine first?" He responded.


I saw his nose twitched in frustration that made me laugh. He might have the same face as Dragon but his definitely not like Dragon. He's spunkier than the Dragon I've known.


"Why don't we start from the start then?" I said.


"Huh?" He asked with a puzzled look.


"I'm Sandara, you're guardian angel." I said.