My pet

_ My pet _
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 MY PET                                                     

 

Daesung´s PoV:

“The sky..”

“The sky is the same.” I thought , staring at the beautiful sky, blinking my watery eyes-

Like if God painted it blue and added white cute clouds, wanting to see my smile. I tried smiling.. A sad smile covered my face.

Mom and dad are now in heaven. I think they wanted me to smile too and feel better. Maybe the clouds are like cotton because they knew I love cotton candy.

-Mom...Dad... Thank you..-I mumbled, my eyes glued to the pretty sky-I love you..

I was sitting on a big rock near the biggest river of the forest, under the shadow of a big tree.

When the warriors destroyed my town, I didn´t want to stay in my house. I leaved immediately, without thinking. My heart was broken. I loved my town with all my heart. It was the prettiest town in the world. I loved my friends, and everybody loved me. We were a big family...

I liked the forest.  It´s a good place. A place where you can think and relax....But..

I was alone...

And I hated it.

My only hope now was finding Young Bae.

I really wanted to see his eye smile and hear his calm voice, saying: “It´s ok Dae, I´m still here” or  “Dae, come here, I made noodles!”

I felt tears falling down my cheeks.

Young Bae, my best friend since I was five, disappeared the last March. He suddenly stopped going to school and helping me taking care of the animals in the farm. He didn´t smile, I didn´t know why, but he was always serious. I tried making him happy but..From night to day, he disappeared, without saying good bye. I really wanted to see his smile.

“But I know he´s alive...” I thought. “I know it. Young Bae is strong..He can´t die. I know we´re young..But he´s intelligent and very strong”

“I need to find him”

I remembered the night the warriors came....I remembered the screams....The blood.. My family and friends dying in front of my eyes.

I couldn´t do anything..I just escaped, I ran, I screamed....I wanted to live.

I wiped my tears with the back of my hand, sobbing.

“Look..” sudde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter