Strangers to friends

My Lifeguard

*Flashback*

Bom hurriedly went into a cafe which she supposed to meet her boyfriend.'Sorry!' Bom trying to catch a breath while apologizing to her bf.'Wow!!What happened to you?' her boyfriend asks Bom.'Well,'Bom her neck and look at the side trying to hide her red blushing face.'The lorry splashed puddles on my dress before I got here and it took a while to clean it up.' 'Okayy,nevermind,Actually I want to end our relationship.' He said with a calm yet serious face.Bom never seen such face before,she tried to hide her tears and asked 'W-Why?' 'It's because we don't match for each other.Farewell.' He said it and left Bom standing there with tears rolling down her puffy cheeks.

*End of Flashback*

When Bom thought she was dead,she was saved by a person called Kwon Ji Yong. Ji Yong puts her at the side of the beach and looked at her with annoying face.Bom wanted to thank Jiyong,but he suddenly say' Yahh,little kid,if you don't know how to swim,you can just swim there like other kids.' pointing where Bom was sitting at. Jiyong then leave her behind and continue to stare at Bom from afar.

Jiyong's POV

After I left her and stared at her from afar(to avoid people looking at me strangely).I begin to start spacing out but this time with Bom in it. T.O.P and Daesung stared at Jiyong smiling like a dumb alone.Jiyong realized he was watched by those two and smack them at the hands.Then he continue to stare at Bom's direction.He don't know why he go to sit behind Bom automatically.'Bom is like a magnet that attracts steel like me,' Jiyong thought.But when Jiyong sits behind Bom,he knows that She didn't know he was there.

Bom's POV

Ahhh~The sun is shining brightly~ I'm thankful that I got an umbrella protecting me from the sun ray and the cozy wind that-.Wait,where's the wind. I looked behind and I saw a figure enjoying the wind instead of me.It was Jiyong!!  Yahhh!! What are you doing?! What do you want?! Pabo aniyaaaaa?!!'  'Bom,you're the one who doesn't do anything.You are the pabo.' Jiyong stick out his tongue to her.Jiyong kept on teasing Bom is the idiot,until she lost her patience on him.'Yahhh!!!' she throws him a pool float on his face. 'Then,who made me looking so miserable? Why'd you always want to bicker with me? If you hate me so much then just go away! You-' Bom faint before she could finish her words.

Few hours later

Bom open her eyes and notice she's on someone lap.She saw Jiyong fanning her with a newspaper.'Kid, I mean,Bom, you're okay?' he said with a worried face yet guilty.Bom felt guilty too for scolding him in public. She quickly get up from his lap and start to apologize to him.Before Bom could do that Jiyong already make her head stick to his lap. 'Pabo,don't suddenly get up,your nose might bleeding again.' 'uhum... I'm sorry for my mistake,what I mean is,the way I talk to you is very rude and that might sound like I'm bothering you.It's not that I don't like you.' Said a blushing real hard Jiyong. He put his palm on his mouth to hide his shyness and smile. Bom's also blushing but she's pretending to act cool. 'Bom,you look so beautiful in this bikini outfit.'Jiyong stared at her body from head to toe. 'Yah,ert Ji Yong!' Bom smacks him at the shoulder and start to giggle. 'Jiyongie,I'm so hungry,do they have uksusu here?' Bom ask innocently with her pouty lips.'Owh,you like corns that much?' Jiyong ask and look at Bom with a smile.'I Love Uksusu!' Bom put her arms in the air showing how much she love corns. Jiyong chuckled at her behaviour and says:'Well,lucky you. They got the best uksusu in the town.Wait Here I'll go get you some,my Bommie' Jiyong left Bom to buy corns. Bom is blushing very hard at him claiming her as his.'My Bommie'. Bom can't stop giggle at the way he called her name. 'Maybe we should hangout more.'Bom thought in a chuckle.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Hello,addicteds! Sorry for the long wait. :(. Actually in the morning I had already written this story but unfortunately It was gone when I refresh the page.So,Now I'm writing this chapter with a mobile again. *sigh. So you enjoy it so fa? No? Maybe the next chapter is the last chapter for this story.Or should I make it longer. I know I know. Sometimes in this story the past tense and present tense are mixed up.So I don't know how to deal with it. I hope you enjoy reading this as I'll start my another story.'Naughty Prefect' Kamsahanmidaaa. 