Liked picture

I LOVE GD

GD's POV

 

      2NE1 girls are recording for their upcoming album. I decided to come since I wanted to hear and guide my Darong. It was CL's turn. And she's doing a great job. I slammed myself to the couch next to Dara who was talking with Bom noona.

 

I wrapped my hands on her waist. Just one week ago she was sick and I kinda get mad to her since she doesn't take care of herself. And I really regret it when I raised my voice to her. I'm just concerned and I hate it when she's weak. It hurts me.

 

-Jagiya~ 

 

I told her childishly which she actually hates. I pouted at her. She wrinkled her nose.

 

-Jiyongie~ What do you want again?

 

She said, acting angrily. She threw a glare at me. I chuckled.

 

-Yah~ Don't you want me anymore? Hul~ I'm just being sweet here~

 

I told her faking a sob. I unwrapped my arms on her waist and pouted. I heard her chuckled. Then I felt her arms on my waist.

 

-Aigooo~ This big baby of mine. Come here my Kwon leader and give Ssantokki a hug.

 

She said while chuckling. I smiled and hugged her then pecked her lips. I heard Bom noona and Minzy snorted.

 

-Yah! You're just jealous you two!

 

I told them. Bom noona glared at me.

 

-Just get a room you two! My Seunghyun will arrive soon too!

 

Bom noona said while doing her romantic weird dance.

 

-Dara-ah.. You're turn.

 

Teddy hyung said. She smiled at me. I kissed her one more time. I love it when we're off the camera. We can be lovey-dovey anytime. I really want to tell everyone that we are together. I give hints to make Applers happy. I just love Applers how they support our relationship. But sometimes, haters are hating Dara. It hurts me when they say bad things to her. She just don't deserve any of those words since she's such a good person and a fragile one. Like the time when she came out for Crayon on SBS Gayo Daejun. I read comments saying that I was using her for protecting my relationship with my other scandals. Or others saying that she ruined my stage performance. 

 

I just did that because I always want her to be part of me. My life. Thanks to Applers, they are defending Dara. I don't care if they bash me, just don't hurt Dara.

 

-Fighting Babe!

 

I told her. I know she's nervous. Always afraid to make mistakes. But she's a strong person. She always makes impossibleto possible. That's why I fell inlove for her. 

 

As she was preparing, I took my Iphone and started to like pictures on instagram. I even saw a picture of BIGBANG hilarious faces.

 

I chuckled. I searched my Baby's picture on instagram. She really have many fanboys hein? One of the reason I want to go public with her is to facepalm her fanboys that she's taken! They even confess their feelings on twitter. She even attract some actors! 

 

*sigh* She's mine and mine only. Oh! I stopped and smiled on a picture that I saw. It was her picture with a poster "I love GD". Like.Like. It was edited but I like it. Applers are jjang. Keke.

 

Then I continue to browse her pictures.

 

-Yah! Oppa! You are so dead!

 

I heard Chaerin shouted at me. I looked at her and blinked.

 

-Why? What did I do again?

 

I asked. Then she marched angrily to my direction. Wahh! Scary female!

 

-Why? What did Jiyong did again? 

 

Bom asked as well as Minzy. CL was standing infront of me with her Ipad on my face. The page was on twiiter. Bom noona's account.

 

 

- Yah!You liked Dara unnie's picture on instagram!The one where she was holding a poster "I love GD" on it! Everyone on twitter is spazzing over it!

 

She screamed. I gasped. Did I just liked it?! I looked at my phone and looked at the picture. Oh sh*t! I didn't realized that I liked it! Aisht! Idiot! Idiot!

 

I saw applers comments getting Giddy. Bom noona and Minzy gasped.

 

-Oppa.. You are dead..

 

The maknae said. I opened my twitter to look at my mentions. Everyone changed their DP with Dara's picture! And even saying "Oppa do you like it? Kekeke Hengsooo!" And "Aww. Oppa you're so sweet! Daragon is real!" !

 

-Fck. I am dead!

 

If I unlike this picture it will be more obvious! Ottokae?! Dara will get angry! Then I heard the recording's door opened revealing my baby girl and she's heading to me. As expected Bom noona will be the first one to burst it! Aisht this ahjumma!

 

-OMG! Dara-ah! Go kill your boyfriend now! He did something spazzable again for the Applers!

 

Bomm noona said. Dara frowned and sat beside me. I can feel myself sweating. I smiled awkwardly.

 

-What's wrong Ji?

 

She asked. CL glared at me. She showed Dara her Ipad.

 

-Here unnie.. Look. They already screencapped about Oppa liking your photo on instagram with you holding a poster "I love GD". Everyone is spazzing about it already.

 

I expected her to get angry but she chuckled. 

 

-You...You're not angry?

 

I asked. Even the girls are shocked. She shook her head. Then pouted.

 

-No. It's okay. Since you are going to..military soon. As you said you're going to tell everyone..So it's okay. I don't care about the haters.

 

She said while smiling. Then she hugged me. I smiled. I know she's sad because I'm going to military next year. It was obligated. I don't wanna leave her. We already miss each other when we  just seperate to two to three days because of world tour. And military is for 2 years.

 

-I'm sorry. I really didn't mean it. I didn't even knew that I hit the like button babe.

 

She faced me. Then smirked.

 

-I know. You're going to be punish later Jiyongie.

 

She whispered seductively on my ears. I smirked then kissed her.

 

-I love you Darong~

 

-Keke.. I love you more.