Joonmyun's online girlfriend

If I Met You First

 

Joonmyun stared at his housemate for a long time make Baekhyun finally looked at him, “Yes Joonmyun? Is there something wrong?”

“Baekhyun, are you free tomorrow night?”

Baekhyun stared at Joonmyun for a long time while his mind was remembering his agenda, “Nope I guess.”

“Thank god. Can you accompany me to the bar?”

“Why?” Baekhyun raised his eyebrows.

“To meet my online girlfriend.” Joonmyun said sheepishly.

Baekhyun walked to Joonmyun before sat beside him, “Seriously online girlfriend? Do you ever see her?”

Joonmyun nodded slowly, “She had given me her picture.”

Baekhyun laughed, “And you believe it? What if she is a scammer or a serial killer?”

“Baekhyun… Don’t get over boarded with your imagination. I had seen her face. She is beautiful, trust me.” Joonmyun reached a cushion and hugged it.

“Is that her real face? What if she lied to you about her face? What if she is ugly old woman?”

Joonmyun glared at Baekhyun, “Stop talking nonsense Byun Baekhyun. I trust her. Stop with your ‘what if’ too.”

Baekhyun shrugged his shoulder, “I hope you won’t regret this Joonmyun.”

“I won’t.” Joonmyun replied shortly before concentrating on the reality shows at the television.

***

Baekhyun glanced his watch before let out an annoyed sighed, “Joonmyun… It’s been 20 minutes we’d been here. A sign of your online girlfriend never existed here.”

Joonmyun patted his shoulder, “Can you be patient? She already text me she will be late because she need to discuss something with her boss.”

Baekhyun rolled his eyes before reached his I-pad and surfed internet while wearing his headphones; let the loud music blasted into his ears.

Joonmyun took a glimpse to Baekhyun before shook his head.

After awhile, Joonmyun perked his head up when he saw a lady walked towards them and waved happily.

The lady smiled in delight before walked towards him, “Hi Eunji.”

“Hi Joonmyun.”

They shook hands sheepishly before Joonmyun ran towards her and pulled a chair for her.

“Thank you.” Eunji said sheepishly before sat down.

Joonmyun smiled before went back towards his seat, noticing Baekhyun still didn’t realized Eunji; his online girlfriend existence.

He poked Baekhyun’s shoulder make Baekhyun turned towards him and asked him with a loud annoyed voice, “What?”

Joonmyun pulled his headphones and put it on the table, “Eunji is here.” He said softly to Baekhyun.

He raised his eyebrows; puzzled, “Who the hell is Eunji?”

Joonmyun pointed towards the lady in front of them, “She is Eunji.”

Baekhyun turned towards the lady in front of Joonmyun. He can’t deny she is beautiful, with the bang nicely put on her forehead make she looked innocent. Like a goddess.

He shook his head mentally before let out his hand, “Nice to meet you err…Eunji?”

“Nice to meet you too…”

“Baekhyun. Byun Baekhyun.” Baekhyun continued.

“Nice to meet you Baekhyun.” She repeated her words.

Baekhyun don’t know why but he felt empty when she let go his hand. ‘Seriously Baekhyun?! She is Joonmyun’s online girlfriend!’ he tried to give wake-up call to himself.

He stood up, “Err I need to go to gents, have a fun talk.” He scrambled to toilet and quickly washed his face.

He looked straightly towards the mirror, “Why I need to meet you last?”

Because he can’t deny he fell in love with Eunji for the first time.

-END

 

Just a short shot