Get Yo' Crayon

Dragon And His Girlfriend

“Darong~”

 

“Baby girl~”

 

 

The young and rich Kwon Jiyong A.K.A the famous G-Dragon was following an older girl. Every step that she took, Kwon leader would follow her and kept his aegyeo on its extreme level. Well, to answer the question in your head, this man was in his proses to have a really great performance with his girlfriend, no other than the fake maknae from 2NE1, Park Sandara.

 

A big no for dating inside the same company, made Dara refused his beloved man’s offer, well actually, the real reason was because she was afraid of fans that could bash her. YG wasn’t against this couple’s relationship. He just didn’t allow them to show it to public, yet.

 

Fix me if I’m wrong, but Kwon Jiyong was, scratch that, IS a stubborn type of guy. ‘NO’ as an answer? I don’t think so. He even bribed her a Givenchy earring that cost about 2 hundred dollars, but you see, GD wasn’t the only one that got stubborn inside his soul.

 

 

“Baby, please? Only this once!”

 

“No Yonggie, it’s too risky.”

 

“But baby, it’s our anniversary today!” Jiyong’s face turned into serious expression.

 

 

Ouch, that hit her right on the perfect spot. She felt guilty for a sudden. How could she forget their best day? She facepalmed herself and smiled to her boyfriend. She knew that no matter how much she tried, she would never win over this jaws-dropping y dragon.

 

 

“I know and I’m sorry Yonggie…. I’m just afraid of fans, what if they think I’m not good enough for you?” She hugged him softly.

 

“That’s why, I want to show our fans that you are good enough for me, you’re the best for me. Let me show that baby, I missed you and me, on stage together.” He hugged her back and caressed her hair.

 

 

Dara went silent and she heard the leader sighed.

 

 

“Please? That’ll be the best anniversary gift for me.”

 

“I don’t know, Ji….”

 

“Please~”

 

“Aish!” She pecked his lips. “I knew it! I can’t win over the almighty G-Dragon.”

 

“Yes!”

 

 

**

 

 

Later on, the choreographer explained all the stuff she had to do on stage. Her appearance was going to be just like a cameo. It would took only about 30 seconds, but the screams, it had predicted that the audience would be wild and crazy.

 

 

“Aigoo, so all I gotta do is to act like a hard-to-get girl to Jiyong?”

 

“Neh, after that, you can go back.”

 

“Phew~ I thought it would be the dancing stuffs or something like that!” She wiped her fake sweats.

 

 

**

 

The intro of ‘One Of A Kind’ was playing and Jiyong walked to the stage with swag, also, with his half pink half black hair. He started to sing his new song and the camera caught a slight of his ‘Rabbit girl’ was bouncing with the beat of the music.

 

It’s YG, so surprise was not a new thing for their performances. The music suddenly stopped and GD stretched his hands in the air and faked a yawn. Suddenly, the song changed to ‘Crayon’ and everyone cheered for him again. He smirked and began to rap. He couldn’t wait for the next moment.

 

 

Oneure DJ naneun chori noneun mi e

Agassi agassi nan sun gyor han giyongchy

 

 

Fanatic screams were so audible as Dara entered the stage with her cute antics. The epic smirk once again curved on his lips as he continued to rap, but his vision couldn’t let go of the girl. More sweats went out from his pores and he swore that maybe he needed gallons of Pocari Sweats that time. Why so serious? Seriously, Dara was extremely beautiful and y!

 

Dara pushed him when their position was already so close. That was only because of the choreo, because both of them were really eager to kiss instead of that. They made eye contact again before Dara finally went from the stage and ‘Fantastic Baby’ started to play.

 

 

**

 

BIGBANG’s performance ended successfully, they even did a bit Fantastic-Gangnam and the five were really enjoying the stage. Everyone congratulated them but something was missing. Jiyong couldn’t find his girlfriend.

 

 

“Aish, where are you?” He mumbled.

 

“Great, you went home already.” He said to himself again. He asked Bom about her and she said that she went home already by taxi.

 

 

The dragon ruffled his pink-black hair because of the sudden stress he got. He went to his car and much to his surprise, he saw her iPhone on the seat. His thumb swiped the lock on the screen and a message appeared for him.

 

 

For : Gee Gee Gee Gee Baby Baby GD GD Baby Baby <3

Ommo! You found me, Jagi-ah!! ^.~
Well, seat well now babe and close the door :)
Don’t switch on the engine yet!
For what? Then go check to your backseat ^.^

 

 

Being as good as mommy’s kid, he followed what he told her and turned to check his backseat. And then suddenly..

 

 

SMOOCH!

 

A kiss welcomed him.

 

 

“Yayy!” Dara cheered and clapped her hands like a little kid after what she had done to him.

 

“Aww, so sweet of you.” He smiled and kissed her again. This time, the duration was much longer from the one she did to him.

 

“Happy 4th anniversary, Darong.”

 

“Happy anniversary, Yonggie.”

 

“Wait..”

 

“What?”

 

“I’m not comfortable with my position.” He said and moved as well to the backseat and rested his head on her shoulder. “Much better.” He smiled.

 

The rabbit girl grabbed his hand. “Thanks for anything, really, it’s me who doesn’t deserve you. Even there are so many prettier girls around you, you still--“

 

“Yah! You’re the prettiest girl in my life, Darong! Don’t say that!!”

 

“You know, Mizuhara Kiko is pretty too.” She did her favorite pose and looked down, embarrassed.

 

“Aish, jinja…. Yah! You’re the only one, baby. Why are you bringing this? Don’t ruin the mood.” He pouted.

 

“I’m serious Ji, I saw so many negative tweets about me, right after the performance.”

 

He pecked her lips softly but quick, and spoke, “Dara baby, please. You’re the only one. I love you, and that’s final.”

 

 

He took his iPhone and typed something, the girl wanted to take a peek, but he didn’t let her. Once he was done, Dara’s iPhone rang and she took it. It happened that she had a notification. Her eyes popped out literally when she saw it.

 

 

“Yonggie, fans will bash me, seriously.”

 

“Aigoo, can’t I show my love to my secret girlfriend? Pali! Pali! Reply me!!”

 

“Aish…. Like I could win over you, Kwon Jiyong.” She pecked his lips and smirked.

 

“Anything for Mrs. Kwon Sandara! Ooooh~ your name sounds more perfect with 'Kwon'!” The leader laughed and shared more sweet kisses. The next thing, who knows?

==================================================================================

It's short, right?

But you applers, likey-likey this, right? kekeke XD

 

Please comment and write how do you think about this story :)
Criticism is OKAY! :D