I HATE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU

The Kiss

The next day in school, Sulli took the letter and slot it in Taemin's locker. When Taemin saw it, he took it and marked it he even gave her a D-! During recess, Sulli saw Taemin again but this time her Amber and Krystal shouted"SULLI!! SULLI!!!" Taemin heard and looked. He suddenly pulled something out of his pocket and gave it to Sulli. Everyone wondered and looked. Sulli was surprised that he would give her a reply so, she opened it on the spot to see what he wrote. But who knows, he marked the paper instead and gave her a D->~<  It was so embarrassing!!! Tears started rolling down her cheeks as soon as Taemin said "I HATE STUPID PEOPLE" and walked away. But after school the ride to Sulli's father's friend's house was exciting! 

Once she reached there, she saw a big 3-story high house. She was shocked. 
The family was really friendly and when Sulli's father saw his friend, they hugged each other and jumped around while the mum asked her son to help with the bags. Suddenly when Sulli turned around, she saw LEE TAEMIN! She stated at him and asked him " what are you doing here?!" "This is where I live pabo" he replied. Sulli was happy yet angry to see him. The mum took Sulli to her bedroom. It looks like a bedroom which princesses lived in! The mum told Sulli about how badly she wanted to have a daughter but can't :( But now she was Sulli so she treated her very well. When she saw Taemin's brother Kai, she wanted to shake hands with him but she gave her a mean look and said " She looks like a stupid girl! And I HATE STUPID GIRLS!!!" His mum stared at him and shouted at him. But he still mehrong Sulli and ran off.