The New House

The Kiss

 

"OMMO It's Taemin! The student who toped the national exams every time with a full score!! He is so handsome! How can he be so perfect?!?!" People whispered. Lee Taemin is a gifted child and has inherited good looks from both his parents that were celebrities during their 20s. He comes from a rich family(obvious as his parents were celebrities and his father is a lawyer now) "Woahh the guy of my dreams is here! He is so popular! I don't even think he knows me >~< Ahh my dreams of being his is over :'(" Sulli told her best friends, Amber and Krystal. Three of them were in the last class, Class 11 as they don't have much interest in studying. "Hey Sulli I heard you moved into your newly built house already(:Can I go and see your house?" Amber said. Krystal nodded her head too. " Ahh since you both want to come, why not stay for dinner?" Sulli said. Both of them smiled. 
"WOW YOUR HOUSE IS SO BEAUTIFUL!" Krystal shouted. 'Ding Dong!!' The door bell rang. "Sulli ahh Sulli ahh!" Someone shouted. Sulli quickly ran to the door and opened it. "SULLI AH!" WooYoung shouted. WooYoung is a guy who goes to the same class as the three of them. He has a major crush on Sulli like how Sulli has a crush on Taemin. They all went to Sulli room and talked about Taemin. BUT when Sulli said that she wanted to write a love letter to Taemin, Wooyoung was so agitated that she used his fist to hit the wall. Then suddenly, the whole house shook. On their way out, the saw Sulli's father.  Amber told him everything and he sighed. But after the whole house collapsed, Sulli realized something. THEIR HOUSE WAS THE ONLY ONE IN THE WHOLE STREET WHICH COLLAPSED! Out of nowhere, news reporter started to came and the incident was broadcasted on that night's news. After watching the news, a good friend of Sulli's father which lost contact with him called up the tv station and asked them the number of Sulli's dad.