Its Positive.

You'll Be Great.

Its only been a week since that night, oh that night was magical. It was just you and him not giving a care in the world. Candles lit and wine glasses, it was like a romantic movie scene. Especially when he led you to the room, and he took of his shirt that revealed his toned body. He bent down towards you and whispered in your ear, "Like what you see?" You nodded your head brushing your fingers against the muscles that pertruded. Even though he was manly he whimpered underneath the sensation you gave him. You chuckled and wrapped your arms around his waist leaning your head on his stomach. After a few seconds he unwrapped your arms and laid you down on the bed, "You look beautiful and y when your wearing my clothes."
"Well its your clothes after all." He smirked and started to leave butterfly kisses from the neck down. His hands traveled underneath the shirt and took it off "Time to take my shirt back." he whispered harshly in your hear. You smiled and nipped his neck playfully, he laughed and stared into your eyes with his gaze "You ready?" nodding your head he began.

Sitting up you smiled brightly, you turned your head to look to the left to find he wasnt there. You heard clinks and clanks from the kitchen so you decided to head towards the kitchen. But then you felt a churning feeling in your stomach and nausea. Feeling something come up from your throat you dashed to the bathroom and let it all out. Closing the door you lurched over the toilet and holding onto it for dear life. After you paused you heard him run into the bathroom and kneeling beside you, "Babe, are you okay?!"
"Yeah I dont know whats going on!" you mumbled.
"Did you eat something bad?"
"No. I didnt even eat that much."
He put his hand on your forehead, "Your clammy."
"Ahh this is ."
"Hey! Dont say that your possibl-" he stopped short and stared at you wide eyed.
"What? Possibly what?!" you glared at him. He didnt answer and kept staring, he gulped and tried to regain his thoughts back.
"How long has it been since that night?"
"Only three days."
"No this cant be." He reached up towards the cabinet and brought out a stick. "Here."
Looking at it, it was a pregnancy test, "Youve gotta be kidding me!"
"Babe, please try it. Just in case. Look at all the signs; its morning, your throwing up, nausiated, we did it."
"But I got sick like this before when I was a kid."
"When you were a kid. Your an adult now. Just to see."
"Okay okay." You and him waited for what felt like hours to see the results. You gripped your knees with your finger tips and rocked back and forth on the bathroom floor while he sat down by the door. When you looked at the time five minutes had passed and you decided to check it out. You closed your eyes and picked up the test. Opening your eyes you had felt like you were in a dream. You walked out into the bedroom like a zombie and he touched your shoulder "What is it?"
"Look." you handed him the test. Walking over to the bed you sat down and brought your knees into you. Lowering your head on your knee you stared at his face to see what kind of expression he would have. He was blank and he kept staring at it. You began to shed a few tears, Im going to be a mom! Im going to get fat and hes gonna leave me. But the child, Ive always wanted one. Im not getting an abortion, NO! Im going to be a mom... You didnt even notice that your face was now covered with tears and your were crying really loudly. He walked over to you and knelt down grabbing your wrists to uncover your face. "Hey hey hey, why are you crying?"
"Nothing."
"Look at me." he said in a quiet tone. You looked up to him to see the calmest facial tone, "I wasnt ever prepared to become a parent either. But hey, look at it like this, that little thing inside of you right now is going to grow into an angel. He or She will be the most greatest gift we could ever have. Babe, your going to be perfect. You'll be great."
"Thanks." you blushed and smiled shyly.
"I'll love you no matter what, and you should know that. I will stay no matter what because I love you."
"I love you too!" you laughed rubbing your nose against his. He smiled and grabbed you laying you down on the bed. His hand had traveled up to your belly and started to rub it, "and besides I'm Kris, WuYiFan, Dhuizzanng. Our kid is going to be flawless."


MR. WUYIFAN<3

tumblr_m6i7s58bQ71rw0ueyo1_400.gif