passion

I hate you...with passion

 

"yah!!!! what are you doing???" i shouted as ilhoon hugged me from behind. i was on the school rooftop during lunch looking at the view. 
 
"ahahahahaahha you should see your face ~~~~!! hahahah your face- ahhhh!! ow ow oowww!!" he groaned as i kicked his shin.
 
"yah! jung ilhoon!! thats what you get for messing with me!!" 
 
"oh please, i know you like the attention.. who wouldnt? all the girls want me." * well what do you expect from a kingka*
 
"tch. who would want a self-centered jerk like you?"
 
"ouch! that hurt my heart ~~~ah" he said holding his heart as if it actually hurt him. 
 
"stop being such a drama queen ILSOON" -merong- i said. i turned around and started walking away. 
 
all of a sudden ilhoon came from behind and poked my sides
 
"eeeeeeeeep!!! yah!! why would you do that?!?! you know im ticklish there >.< " 
 
"yeah!! thats why i did it. hahahahah your sqeal was like a dolphins!!"
 
"shut up you jerk"
 
"aww i love you too ~~~ah" he started walking toward me with open arms. luckily i dodged it and he just looks like a dummy standing there with his arms open.
 
"aish! so annoying" i mummbled.
 
"aaeeeyyy ~~~~ah i know you like mee. you just dont want to admit it.
 
"you think highly of yourself -.- and no. i dont like you. because guess what?"
 
"what?" 
 
i stood in front of him and motioned for him to bend down *why does he have to be so tall??*
 
"i. hate. you...with passion" i whispered, flicking his ear.
 
" oh yeah?!?" he said getting close
 
"yeah!!" 
 
"really now?" -closer-
 
"yes rea-"
 
"how about now?"
 
before i could utter a single word, his hand went around my waist and the other around my neck as he kissed me sweetly. my eyes widened in surpise as he my bottom lip. i gasped as i felt his hand on my lower back lifting my shirt a little bit. he got what he wanted as i gasped and his tongue slipped in my mouth. my eyes started to close as i started kissing back. my hands found its way around his neck as we pulled each other closer.  i could feel him smirk into the kiss *you jerk, what have you done to me?* we pulled away panting for air, his hands resting around my waist loosely. 
 
"so you still hate me huh?" he asked smirking again
 
"i hate you ..for making me like you..with passion" 
 
"i love you too" he whispered kissing me softly. 
 
 
THE END...well thats was awkward for me to write.. here i am writing kissing scenes when i havent even had my first kiss xD
hope you enjoyed it~