Oneshot

Speak Now

 

A/N: The italic part is the flashback.

---

 

Sunggyu took a deep breath looking at the church in front of him. Nothing could make him less nervous. He was there, in his wedding. The red hair boy adjusted his suit and entered the church. He was going to do something crazy, something he never did before. To be honest, Sunggyu doesn't usually do wrong things. He was always the kind of boy that always follow the rules, try to make everybody happy and don't get into bad situations.

 

But there he was.

 

He looked at the altar and saw her family. A bunch of rich people wearing luxurious outfits that he couldn't buy even in two years of work. But before he goes take a seat, he entered one of the aisle, looking for the bride's room. Just two minutes walking, he started to listened to girl voices.

 

He got near the room door that was a little opened and saw the bride. She was wearing a big white dress that looked more like a wedding cake. He giggled, putting one of his hand on his mouth to muffle the sound. Sunggyu looked again to the inside of the room and saw the bride-to-be almost yelling at one of the girls there. She was nervous and angry, yelling non stop.

 

Sunggyu rolled his eyes. “She's the wrong girl for him.” He thought.

 

The boy decided to go back to the place where the wedding were going to happen. It'll be starting in just five minutes.

 

Sunggyu sat in the end of the church, not wanting anyone to see him. He took a deep breath again. His hands were sweating and he was nervous like hell. He couldn't believe in it. The only sight that could make him more calm was him. He was near the altar with a black suit, with his hair stylized. “He's so handsome.” He thought, a small smile appearing in his face. But then he saw the boy was frowning and didn't look so happy at all.

 

And looking at his face made me remember everything again.

 

Woohyun took a deep breath, looking at Sunggyu's teary eyes. The red hair boy couldn't control my tears anymore.

 

We really have to break you.” His voice was weak too. “I have to go to this wedding. My dad made me agree with this.”

But you don't even know her properly.” Sunggyu managed to say, my heart breaking even more.

I know. But... I don't want you to suffer anymore, I'm sorry.” He pressed just for seconds his lips on the others and stood up, leaving the house.

 

Sunggyu couldn't do anything more. He felt on my knees and start crying non stop. Woohyun was leaving him. His dad and his stupid arranged wedding. His father was trying to breaking them apart since they got together, four years ago. And now he finally did it...

 

Sunggyu shook his head trying to get rid of this memories. He couldn't get sad in that moment.

 

Soon the organ started to play. “What kind of music is that?” He thought to himself, frowning. It was not a normal song like the ones in movies when the bride enter the church. “Is it a death march?” He thought again, giggling but soon stopped. She was walking like a pageant queen, with everybody amazed with her “beauty”.

 

The boy then started looking at the groom. His face was not happy at all. After four years together Sunggyu knew when he was showing a fake smile and not his beautiful eye smile. “Do you wish it was me?” He asked himself, looking at Woohyun. He wanted to be the one walking down the aisle and not this stupid brat.

 

She was just a rich girl, a spoiled girl who could start to cry every time she didn't get what she wanted. He had already met her one time when Woohyun's father took her to their house. She was not ugly, but she was wearing too much make up and everything she did was kinda exaggerated, it made him angry of course.

 

The ceremony started and Sunggyu couldn't stay calm. He was nervous, anxious and everything you could ever imagine. He didn't know if he should stop this wedding and run away with Woohyun. He didn't know if Woohyun would agree to run away with him. Maybe he could be happy with this girl.

 

But Kim Sunggyu was egoist. He wanted Woohyun to himself. He knows that everything could be a lot difficult, but they love each other, right? They should pass everything together. He knows too that Woohyun only did this because he loves Sunggyu and didn't want to hurt him, but he wanted to try.

 

The priest was speaking and speaking. Woohyun couldn't say “yes”, couldn't say a single vow. Sunggyu was praying to him don't say a thing. He took a deep breath.

 

"Speak now or forever hold your peace."

 

Sunggyu only listened this from the priest. It was now or never. He couldn't believe he was going to say something like this. He was not this kind of person. He was doing something so wrong... But, at the same time, something so right. The church was in silence, it was his last chance.

 

He suddenly got up. His hands were shaking, but his expression was firm. All eyes were on him, everybody was shocked and horrified. But he couldn't care. In his eyes there was only Woohyun. They made eye contact. He could see a little smile in Woohyun's face. He had to do it.

 

Woohyun doesn' love her.” Sunggyu started. He was controlling his voice with a straight face. “It's a stupid wedding. They don't even know each other. Woohyun and I... We're together for four years now, we love each other. I won't let him leave me for this spoiled brat.”

 

Sunggyu now was angry. He walked until the aisle and could see the beautiful eye smile on Woohyun's face. The boy walked until the red hair boy and before everybody could see they're running away from the church.

 

Their hands were together, they didn't stop running but there were happy smiles on their faces. They could hear Woohyun's father in the back, yelling them to got back there and end the wedding, but they didn't care. Nothing more would care for them.

 

Woohyun and Sunggyu only stopped when they get in a park far from the church. Nobody could get them anymore. They were panting and breathing was something really difficult. But their expression showed how much they wanted this. The black hair boys hugged them other tight. He let a little laugh and soon the other did the same.

 

You're crazy, Kim Sunggyu.” Woohyun said jokingly.

I'm crazy for you.” He smiled and moved away a little just to look at Woohyun.

Are you getting as grease as me?” The two laughed again. “Thank you.”

Hm?” Sunggyu got a confused expression.

I'm so glad you were there when the priest said 'speak now'. I couldn't imagine my life without you.”

Nam Woohyun, you made me do the craziest thing in my life.” Sunggyu sighed, tired but at the same time too happy. “I couldn't let you marry her.”

You know things will get difficult now, right? My dad won't let us alone.” Woohyun was worried, using one of his hands to caress his cheek.

I know. But I love you, huh?” Sunggyu smiled, making his eyes even smaller.

I love you too, you know?” He pecked the red hair boy's lips. “And our love will be stronger than this.”