What. Just. Happened.

Why should I believe you?

"You... You do?" Kevin stuttered, worried about what he was going to hear next.

"Yeah of course I do. I'm not stupid, I've been in your situation before." Eli smiles and patted Kevin's shoulder lightly. 

"What? you have?" Kevin's shocked. How does he know I love him? and why is he so cool with it? Kevin's face showed confusion, you'd have to be a fool to not notice. And Eli was, the biggest fool.

"Of course I have, you have a girlfriend, and you can't tell us. huh?" Eli smirked smugly, thinking he knew it all. "Don't lie Kevin, it's nothing to be ashamed of."

Kevin's tears threatened to come back. He felt kind of relieved that Eli knew, for the few second Kevin believed that Eli knew. Then the moment he said "girlfriend" ruined it for Kevin.

"Kevin, why is Do-" Soohyun entered the room and stopped, seeing the two boys, one not wearing a shirt, holding a bottle of soju, tears streaming down his face. And the other, resting his hand on Kevin's shoulder. "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?" Soohyun screamed. He wasn't always the best leader, but when someone cried, he stepped up to the plate, and became the best. "Kevin, why are you crying? What did Eli do to you!?" Throwing Eli's hand off of Kevin's shoulder and draping an arm over it instead. "Come on." Soohyun walked Kevin into his bedroom, and locked the door behind him.

"I DID NOTHING!" Eli screamed from the hallway, knowing Soohyun wouldn't open the door, Eli went back into the kitchen to think about what happened.

"Why are you crying Kevin?" Soohyun said in a soft, almost whispered, tone. "You're not leaving this room until I get a straight answer." Kevin wasn't paying attention, he was too busy trying to open the bottle. "Here." Soohyun reached for the bottle and opened it in one easy motion, but held the bottle away from Kevin. "You get it, when you start talking."

"UGG I hate you Soohyun." Kevin fell back on the bed and sighed. "I'm in love. Can I have the bottle now?!" He looked at Soohyun, whose face lit up with a smirk.

"With who?"

"No one, you don't know him." Kevin's eyes went wide. "Her! I meant her." He clears his throat.

"What's his name?"  Soohyun smiled, handing the bottle to Kevin, rewarding him for coming out, even if it was by accident.

"I meant her." He looked around anxiously as he sat up and took a sip of the soju.

"Kevin, tell me his name before I make you." Soohyun didn't know if Kevin really meant her or not, but he was taking a shot.

"It's Eli okay?" Bulls eye.

The look on Soohyun's face was pure shock. He had always suspected Kevin to be gay. but for Eli. That's what you call a plot twist. "Eli? you... you love Eli?"

"Shocking huh?"Kevin took a big sip of the soju and set it down at his feet. "he told me that homouality is wrong today." Kevin swallowed nervously. " I can't believe I'm telling you this." He sighed shortly and almost chuckled, laying back in bed. "I... I don't know what to do." 

Soohyun didn't know what to do, so all he did was gently hold Kevin's hand and sighed. " I know. I know. Just do what ever you feel is right."

"Can I leave now?" Kevin groaned, getting up. "Please?" He picked up the soju bottle and put his hand on the  door knob and looked at Soohyun, waiting for him to nod approvingly, when he did, Kevin whispered. " Don't tell anyone" and left, walking into his room he sat down on his bed, and drank the rest of the bottle, when he finished, Soohyun walked into his dark room, and dared to turn on a light.

"Kevin, you need to tell Eli, it can't go on like this any more, you're gonna become and alcoholic." He whispered, sitting on the bed.

Kevin kicks his back and screamed. "NO NEVER!" His voice returning to a soft whisper. "Why would I ever do that? I don't want my heart broken."

"Look at yourself Kevin. Your heart is already broken, and you don't even know that he doesn't love you back." Soohyun got up and looked down on Kevin. He brushed his bangs out of his face. "Just think about it. okay?" Soohyun leaned into Kevin to kiss his forehead, but Kevin turned away. "Think about it." He left Kevin's room and walked into his own, seeing Dongho laying on his bed, a single tear falling down his face. 

"Soohyun, I think I need to tell you something." Dongho mumbled from under his hand. "I'm gay." Soohyun sat next to Dongho and didn't say a word, he just hugged him, saying nothing. "Soohyun?"

"It's okay, so is Kevin." Soohyuns eyes go wide. "! I shouldn't have said that! promise not to tell Kevin i told you." Soohyun held Dongho's shoulders and looked at him in the eyes. "Please"

"I... I promise" Dongho smiled and nodded. "Did he say anything about liking someone? or not liking someone?" Dongho tried to look like he didn't care, but his face glowed with curiosity.

"You... You like Kevin?" Soohyun's intuition was at an all time high, first, Kevin, now Dongho. 

Dongho nodded and looked down. "Should I tell him how I feel? I've felt electricity before, with him, and it was magical."

Soohyun looked at Dongho."I should tell you something." He cleared his throat and held Dongho close. " Kevin loves Eli."

"WHAT!?" Dongho pushed Soohyun away and ran into the kitchen, to see Eli's hands on Kevin's waist, and Kevin's arms wrapped around Eli's neck, as Eli leaned down to Kiss the smiling Kevin on the lips, wrapping their arms further around each other, causing the kiss to become deeper. Dongho's jaw dropped as he ran into his room, crying under his sheets.

Kevin pulled back, looking at Dongho before he left, then looked back at Eli. "Whats wrong with him?" Eli shrugged and leaned back in to kiss Kevin, but Kevin pushed him away and headed for Dongho's room. "Dongho? What's wrong?" he said through the door, as Eli came to hug him from behind. "Come on Dongho, I owe you one! Let us talk to you!"

​US? THEY'RE AN US NOW?! Dongho couldn't take it, he opened the door to see Kevin's smiling face, and Eli's arms wrapped around him, slowly placing kisses on Kevin's neck. Dongho screamed. " OFF!" and slammed the door, crawling back into bed, crying himself to sleep.

It was almost midnight, and Kevin was tired, so he went to bed, followed by Eli. "Do you want to stay in here tonight?" Kevin asked, holding Eli's hands and looking into his eyes.

"With you, of course." Eli smiled, and pecked Kevin's lips. before they both crawled into the bed. Kevin couldn't believe that Eli secretly loved him too, and said the things he said to try and hide it. humming lightly, Kevin closed his eyes, and tried to fall asleep, but Kevin couldn't stop thinking about what had just happened with Dongho, but decided he would wait until morning to deal with it, so he could spend the night with his new boyfriend.

Author's note: sorry, this one probably too. and it makes Eli look really bad. I didn't mean to do  that. but it'll change, just wait ^^ sorry if there are typos, it's late, and I'm too lazy ^^