Who are you?

You Belong With Me (Irresistible Lips)

 

Saerom and Dujun arrived at the hotel. There’re so many famous and rich people came to Yoseob’s party. Not only businessman, famous idol group from Yoseob’s recording company like BEAST, BTOB, 4 Minute, and Roh Jihoon came to celebrate his birthday. Saerom never been to a birthday party before so she felt surprised by the atmosphere.

 

Before entering the ballroom, Dujun and Saerom were greeted by some people. Most of them are Dujun’s colleagues. Saerom can only gave them a smile when Dujun introduced her as his fiancée. Well, it’s true but Saerom didn’t really like it. It makes her uncomfortable because it reminds her of Dujun’s proposal.

 

“Hey, my man!” Yoseob showed up in front of them.

 

“Happy birthday, Yang Yoseob! Yah…. 24! It’s time to get married, right?” said Dujun, hugging him.

“Eih, look at yourself, dude! You’re 25 and unmarried yet!” he said.

 

Somehow this conversation makes Saerom felt bitter. Did he intentionally bring up the issue?!!

“Wow, look who’s here. Long time no see, Noona! How are you?” Yoseob held Saerom’s hand and kissed it. “You look pretty!”

 

“Thank you, Yoseob. I’m fine. Oh and happy birthday to you!” she said.

 

“Thank you, Noona! Oh, I want you two to meet my new friends, but seems like they’re not here yet. Maybe they’re late. I haven’t seen them anywhere.”

 

Yoseob scanned the area. He suddenly startled by the appearance of someone that has just walked in to the ballroom.

 

“Gayoon Noona!”

 

Dujun’s eyes widened as he hears the name that Yoseob’s calling. He looked at the direction where Yoseob waved and his expression turns dark. Saerom noticed this but maybe it’s only her imagination.

 

“Gayoon Noona! I didn’t think you will come! How are you?”

“I’m fine. Thank you, Yoseob. Of course, I'll come! I flied straight to Seoul just to come to your birthday party!”

 

Saerom scanned the woman called Gayoon. She’s so beautiful. She has a shiny long brown hair with a big eyes. She’s tall and her body is good. No wonder Yoseob can made friends with her, Yoseob is handsome himself.

 

“How are you, Dujunie?” asked her.

 

Saerom looked at her and Dujun alternately. Dujunie? She knew Dujun? Is she close relatives or something?

 

“I’m fine Gayoon, thank you.”

 

Saerom looked at Dujun’s face. It’s really dark and no expression at all. He didn’t even look straight to her face when he answered her.

 

“and, this girl is…..?”

 

“Ah, this is Dujunie hyung’s fiancée, Noona. Maybe you haven’t heard since you never really going home. Her name is Kang Saerom. Her family is the owner of Kang Coorporation.” said Yoseob introducing Saerom.

 

Gayoon looked a little bit shocked but she still keep calm. She smiled at Saerom and shook her hand.

 

“Ah, nice to meet you. I’m Kang Saerom.”

 

“I’m Heo Gayoon. Nice to meet you. Uhm, I’m gonna go say hi to my other friends. See you later.”

 

Gayoon left the three of them. Dujun ensure that Gayoon cannot see them and grabbed Yoseob by his collar.

 

“DUDE!” Dujun snapped. 

 

Saerom hurriedly tried to get him off Yoseob. “Ya, what are you doing, Yoon Dujun!?”

 

“I’m sorry, hyung. She was sending me a birthday wishes so I thought it’ll be rude if I didn’t invite her to the party. I think she won’t make it, since State is so far away and she’s a busy person.”

 

Dujun let go of his grip and leave Yoseob and Saerom alone. Saerom looked at Yoseob straight to his eyes, demand some explanation. He sighed.

 

“You better asked him yourself.” he said.

 

Saerom’s head now full of questions regarding the situation but one question that really bothers her is, Who the hell is Heo Gayoon?

 

***

“Yaaah, don’t drive so fast, Minhyuk-ah. It’s okay if we’re late. No one will notice after all.”

 

Eunkwang began to worry of his friend’s way of driving. He just passed 2 stops, well almost stops, the lamp is still yellow but still.

 

“Ah, just shut up and buckle up.” said Minhyuk.

 

Eunkwang hold on tight on his seatbelt. Minhyuk’s driving is really scary. Now, he's kinda regret letting Minhyuk drives to the hotel.

 

Minhyuk was about to pass the third stop when suddenly a girl appeared in front of the car. Minhyuk instantly stepped on the break. Eunkwang lost his soul and freeze and Minhyuk can only stayed still on his sit.

 

“Did we kill her?” ask Eunkwang in shocked.

 

“Don’t talk non-sense.”

 

Minhyuk pull off the car and approached the body that laid on the road. She still looks conscious.

 

“Hey are you okay?” asked Minhyuk.

 

The girl groaned in pain. Minhyuk tried to help her up but she was too weak because of the shock she felt. The girl looked at him and her eyes widened. "Mi.... Minhyuk-ah?"

 

Minhyuk startled. Who is this girl? Why does she know his name? When he was about to ask her who she is, she fell unconscious.

 

“Yah yah how was her? Is she dead?” asked Eunkwang who finally back to his sense…. a bit.

 

“Don’t talk non-sense. Help me bring her to the hospital. Looks like we won’t make it to hyung’s party. I will give him a call and said sorry.”

 

Eunkwang nodded and helped Minhyuk brought the girl to the car and go to the hospital.

 


 

Update agaaaaain^^ So what do you think? Who's the girl Minhyuk helped? kkkk~ Oh and for the sake of the story, just pretend that Yoseob and Dujun are not BEAST, Minhyuk and Eunkwang are not BTOB, and Gayoon are not 4Minute okay. Hehe. Don't forget to subscribe if you like and please leave some comment so i know what you think ^^;;; Thankyouuuuuuuw~