The Savior

You Belong With Me (Irresistible Lips)

Aeri laid Minhyuk down on her bed. He looked so badly bruised and he kept saying "Saerom Noona" repeatedly. Must be the girl Eunkwang told her about. His girlfriend. Aeri's heart hurt a little bit but she can't do anything about it. 

 

Aeri take her medical box and start to treat Minhyuk's wound. Minhyuk sometimes winced in pain but it seems like he hasn't fully conscious. She's slowly rubbed his face with wet towel. She studied every single side of his face and it made her heart beating so fast. Even like this he still looks so handsome. Without her knowing, her eyes start getting teary and tears coming out from it. Does it means she really love him?

 

Aeri get up from her seat and going to wash the towel from Minhyuk's blood but Minhyuk grabbed her hand and pull her closer. "Mi.... Minhyuk-ah...."

 

"Sa..... Saerom Noona..... Do.... don't leave me.... please.... Don't....." Minhyuk murmured.

 

Aeri looking at his face. He looks in pain and he sweat so much. "Minhyuk.... I'm not......"

 

Minhyuk suddenly opened his eyes. He cupped her face and lean closer to her. 

 

"Mi.... Minhyuk what are you....."

 

"I love you, Saerom...... Noona......"

 

Minhyuk pressed his lips against Aeri's. Aeri shocked. She pushed Minhyuk away and he fell unconcious. Aeri rubbed her lips. Minhyuk just kissed her. It's her first kiss and it's Minhyuk who kissed her. But her heart hurts even more. He said Saerom's name, not hers. He must think that Saerom is the one who taking care of him. Aeri's tears coming out again from her eyes. You love her so much, huh, Minhyuk. Maybe I have to start forgetting you.

 

***

 

"I'm sorry, Eunkwang. I don't know who else to call so I call you."

 

"It's okay. Thanks Aeri-ah. Is he okay?"

"I don't know. I already take care of his wound but I think you should probably taking him to hospital."

 

Minhyuk woke up because of the vague sound from outside the room. He tried to sit but his stomach still feel hurt. He looked at his surrounding. Where is he? He never go to this place before. Minhyuk grabbed his phone from the night stand. 30 missed calls and 10 unread messages. 25 from Saerom, 1 from Yoseob, and 4 from Eunkwang. He opened the message and all the 10 message is from Saerom asking where he is.

 

"I have to call noona back." When Minhyuk about to press the green button, Eunkwang comes in and he's with Aeri. "Eunkwang-ah!"

 

"Yah, Minhyuk, what happened to you?!"

 

Eunkwang was shocked seeing his bestfriend's bruised face. He helped Minhyuk to sit. 

 

"Nothing happened. I..... just fell down."

 

"Don't lie to me."

 

Eunkwang looked at Minhyuk sharply. He knows something is definitely going on and he pretty much sure it must be the work of Saerom's Noona fiancee. He looked at his best friend pitily. Out of all woman in the world, why he must fall for Saerom.

 

"I'm fine, Eunkwang. Don't worry too much. Just promise me you won't tell Saerom Noona, okay? If she calls you just tell her I slept at your place."

 

Eunkwang sighed. "Fine. But you have to tell me what happened!" Minhyuk nodded. "Good. Now, you have to say thank you to Aeri. If she doesn't happen to walk by and see you, you might be already dead."

 

Minhyuk looked at Aeri but she turned away. "Thanks, Aeri." he said.

 

Aeri just nodded in response. Her heart beating so fast. She can't looked at his face. He obviously didn't remember what happened yesterday.

 

"I'm sorry for troubling you. Thanks again for taking care of me." added him. Again, Aeri just nodded.

 

"Can I stay at your place until my wound recover? I can't showed up like this in front of Saerom Noona." said Minhyuk to Eunkwang.

 

Eunkwang think for awhile. There's an empty room at his house. But....... maybe it's a good time to make Minhyuk close to Aeri. He has to make up an excuse. "Oh my God, Darn it. My house is packed until next week, Minhyuk. I'm sorry but there's no place for you and you don't want to show up in front of my parents like this, right?!" said Eunkwang. "Hmmm..... how about you stayed here for awhile? I'm sure Aeri can take care of you well. Right, Aeri?!"

 

"WHAT?!" Both Aeri and Minhyuk shouted at Eunkwang. 

 

"Eyhhhh you guys friends right. I think it's okay. Calm down, Aeri, Minhyuk won't do something bad to you. Besides, if he does, you can just smack him in the face!"

 

"Well, i guess it's okay for me. What about you, Aeri?" asked Minhyuk.

 

Aeri looked down. She can feel her cheek is burning, it's must be freaking red right now. Well, she doesn't really want Minhyuk to stay.... but if there's no place for him to stay then...... Aeri nodded slowly.

 

"Assa! Thanks, Aeri. Your the best!"

 

Eunkwang smile widely. I'm sorry, Saerom Noona. I like you a lot and I really want Minhyuk to be with you. But if he has to suffer like this to be with you, then as his best friend..... I'd rather see him with someone else..... Like Aeri.

 


 

UPDATEEEEE^^ Thanks for all new subscribers and sorry if my update is getting slowly. It might be slower than this next time because my holiday period is almost over :( But i will try my best to update as soon as possible :) Don't forget to drop your comment and tell me my you think about the story. ^^

 

 

[OOT. Do you guys know VIXX? Omg I'm in love with them so much.... kkkk Do you know KEN? Yes, he's my boyfriend :PPPP LOL. Idk, i just want to share it with you guys.

 

 

He's so cuteeeeeeee am I right? kkkk Oh well]