The Forsaken Who Will Never Be Forgotten...

Memories of the Forsaken

As he opened the box, he saw many things. Diaries, sketchbooks, photo albums and a neatly folded letter.

 

He decided to read the letter first. He felt so confused. He thought maybe the letter could answer all this questions…

------------------------

Dear Henry,

 

        Hello! By the time you read this, I’m probably not around anymore. I’m probably the most pathetic person to tell you this but… I love you… I understand if you don’t feel the same way, because I know we were never meant to be… You and I are from two completely different worlds… Anyway, I’m also to tell you THANK YOU for being my friend. I didn’t feel so lonely after I met you… Being stuck in the hospital was tough… But you made my day every time I saw you… My sister is probably crying her eyes right now, so be a man and comfort her in my place, will you? I wish you the best luck and wishes anyone can give!

Love,

Amelia


-------------------------

“She talked about you a lot…” the real Arianna spoke. “At first, I thought that if Amelia and I traded places for a while, and let her be alive for one more time, I could help her. Then she met you…” with that, Arianna started tearing up…

 

Henry tried his best not to choke on his tears, but ended up crying anyway…

 

“I-If you’ll excuse me…” Arianna said before she bowed and left the café.

 

For the whole night, Henry sat in the café, reading and watching all the things ‘Amelia’ had left for him.

 

But in a page of a diary she wrote during her life in the hospital, which was the last page, that entry caught his eyes…

 

He sighed and left the café, leaving all her things on the café table…

-----------------------

Dear Diary,

 

        I’m not so sure I can hold on any longer. I think I’m really leaving now… I’m scared… but I also feel happy… Why is that? But then, when I think again… Maybe… I’m just afraid to be forgotten… Maybe that’s the reason… Will anyone remember me? After I leave? I hope not… But when I think about it again, maybe it’s good for some people to forget me…

 

Henry, if you are reading this now, I regret getting close to you… And you should too… Forget me and move on. My first and last request from you is to forget me. Leave all the memories you have of me and move on…

 

I…

Love...

You…

 

This will be the last and final entry… Good-bye…

-Amelia

-----------------

 

"Sorry... I can't do you last request... Cause, you captured my heart the first time we met and that is something i can NEVER forget..." Henry said, looking up to the twinkling stars...

 

___________________________________________________

THE END...