Will we... Meet again?

Memories of the Forsaken

Henry sighed as he walked down the brightly lit up streets. He watched as couples passed by him, holding hands and stuff... He felt envious. He felt like a loser with no one to spend Valentines with.

 

If you’re wondering y a guy like him doesn’t have a girl? it was simple really! They wouldn’t care bout him. Just his fame n fortune...

 

Finally, getting tired of all the walking, he enters a cafe. He thought he needed a little coffee before heading back to his empty apartment.

 

He went over to the counter and ordered a cup of ice coffee and sat on a table with sofa chairs beside the window. He quietly drank his coffee as he looked out the window. Just then, a girl around his age took some folders and stuff from the opposite of the chair he was sitting on.

 

For some strange reason, she tried to be as quiet as possible. When she found Henry staring a her, she picked up her pace and started gathering her things faster. As soon as she gathered all her things, she kept apologizing.

 

"I’m sorry! I’m sorry!" she apologized again and again.

 

“It’s ok! I’m the one who didn’t notice that someone had already taken this seat!" Henry said. But seeing her face, he couldn’t help but wonder why a pretty girl was doing all alone on a romantic day. And even more surprisingly, she didn’t go all fan girl over him...

 

"U-Um... ill go take another table!" she quickly said with a flustered face. She quickly bowed and turned to leave. Only to be stopped by Henry.

 

"Um... We can share a table if you’d like!" he offered. She turned her head to face him before nodding and sitting on the opposite side of him. She looked really nervous.

 

"What’s your name? I’m Henry Lau!" he said, putting his hand out to shake.

 

"A-Arianna Chen..." she replied, shaking his hand timidly.

 

Then, they started having a small conversation, trying to know the other more.

 

"Where do you go to school?" Henry randomly asked.

 

"Uh... Hestia International High..." she answered hesitantly.

 

Henry thought it was weird... he went to the same school, but he’s never seen her before...

 

___

 

Slowly and slowly, Arianna started opening up to Henry. He got to see the real her. She was sweet, caring and innocent. There weren’t many girls like her... She sounds strong, but to him, it felt like any minute now, she could just fall and break apart...

 

Soon, minutes turned to hours. They noticed it was turning darker by the second. They knew they had to leave sooner or later...

 

“Well! It's getting late now! We should get going!" Henry said, standing up, stretching his arm.

 

"Your right..." Arianna muttered slowly.

 

Bye... Will we... Meet again?