● BROTHER'S CONFLICT.

℘ixelated. : aff layout dump. / formerly 'WINGS OF FREEDOM'.

 

you're my special

 

 

THE ONE AND ONLY SMILE IN THE WORLD THAT'S SO PRECIOUS.

 

 Like the sunrise Your smile lights up my heart You’re a surprise that is Always  by my side, this is a miracle  Hearts beating faster! (A signal of love!!)  Everybody, go for it! (Love conflict!!) ~I would even snatch  someone’s fate  away~ Because, compared to the first time we met I’m even more crazy about you  now...!  You’re so close to me, but only your love is too far away As you go  round and round, everyone in the  family Is a formidable rival (I won’t lose!)  The one and only person in the world who is special to me  Never! I don’t ever  want to let your hand go! Beloved×Survival Romance↑ unbalance↓ Has a chance  arrived?! Even Adam ate the forbidden fruit When he met Eve This distance is  frustrating! (Watching you  nervously, jealousy!!) That silhouette! (Love  secret!!) ~I’ll protect your past, your present, and your  future~ You keep  getting prettier I want to have you all to myself...! On a miserable night, I will  hold you  tight Any one of those guys will do Everything they can for you  (Forever!) I will love you more than  anyone in the world No one can beat the  passion in my heart! Beloved×Survival Your teary eyes are quite  endearing too  Just as I’ve thought I’ll be by your side I’m always here for you...

                                                                

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

        I DON'T WANT TO GIVE YOU UP TO ANYONE!       /℘ 

 

{

 

 

 

And that was us, siblings.

NOTES: honestly, not my one of my favourites but I like the opening song. ; v ; though I think natsume is quite decent. the png was taken and badly cropped by me from here. this layout features another one of those reverse harem animes, brother's conflict. please note that:                                                                                                                  - layout will look different when editing and on mobile, ipad, etc.                                          - best viewed on chrome.                                                                                                       - lyrics taken from: beloved x suvival by gero.                                                                        - colours used: #EEDD99, #FF333, #666666, #996633 and #CCCC66.                                   - code for layout is here. never ever remove the layouts and comment when using!