● SUNDAY WITHOUT GOD.

℘ixelated. : aff layout dump. / formerly 'WINGS OF FREEDOM'.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

   

 

And God abandoned the world on Sunday.

The same Melody that I continued to sing I liked it very much, it’s a little hard to explain still I couldn’t do a thing to stop it and I hated it even if what’s precious to me is when you’re besides me still life on the planet a scenary in the sight it won’t ever be the same and our hearts and the future and our smiles Yes, there’s still unknown love there’s, sweet love in love world sweet love in love world you know what you wanna be I Understood. sweet love in love world sweet love in love world you know what you wanna be An eternal song I couldn’t stop my tears from having overflowed it was very transparent and kind of very salty but Nobody could stop and everyone started laughing would tears of joy be the same color, I wonder? life on the planet a scenary in sight a thing that won’t be the same with our hearts and the future and our smiles Yes, our unseen dreams too there’s, sweet love in love world sweet love in love world you know what you wanna be I Understood. sweet love in love world sweet love in love world you know what you wanna be A distant song.
 
        AI AISTIN
      HALF GRAVE KEEPER

 

            26/07

 

 

 

So in love in love world,

NOTES: / is too lazy to make a pretty note lmao. I've revamped once again, this time with many anime layouts coming to mind. the png was taken from here and the gif from here. this layout features one of my favourite (?) animes, kamisama no inai nichiyoubi, or sunday without god for short. please note that:                                                                    - layout will look different when editing and on mobile, ipad, etc.                                            - lyrics taken from: owaranai melody wo utaidashimaa by komatsu mikako.                      - colours used for the boxes: #FFED90 and #ECBA09.                                                            - code for layout is here. never ever remove the layouts and comment when using!