Forever and Always ♥

Exo Sehun Imagine

"Yaaaaaah!! S-s-stop It! D-d-on't touch meeeeeeee!!! " -You Screaming

Sehun ran as fast as he could to save you from the bad guys.. but the time he arrived you were lying on the ground with blood on your head. "are you okay? are you hurt? Yah! Speak to me."

You heard sehun talking , and saw him after your vision was out.

....

When you woke up, you checked your surrounding , and you see that you're in a hospital.

As you look at the side you saw a guy sleeping next to your bed . so you poked him .

"yaah ! wake up. who are you anyways?" - you

"so you finally awake hehe" -guy you don't know

"WHO ARE YOU?" -you   ~~~  The guy was shoked "Yah ! You don't know me? I'm Sehun. Sehun , you're bestfriend the guy who saved you from the bad guys."

"huh ? i don't know any sehun , Sorry" -you  ~~~ "Y-you really don't recognize me? *tears flowing from his eyes*"

*Doctor came in and said

"umm, are you somehow related to this lady young man ?" doctor asked   "I'm her bestfriend but she doesn't seem to remember me."-Sehun

"I think she has Amnesia, as far as i know she was hit hard on the head"-Doc  "Will she gain her memory back ?" .. "Yes , but it will be easier for her to gain her lost memory if you help her remember" ~~ "I'll work hard to help her . Everything I'll do for the One Girl I Truly Love.."-Sehun

*Doctor Out*

After  the doctor went out you pretended to sleep after hearing everything. you kind of blushed when you heard sehun said that he loves you. but you really don't remember him. Your thoughts was cut off when you felt that  sehun draws nearer and nearer to you and said..

"why didn't I came earlier to save you. i'm such an idiot *sob sob* .. but i-i-I'll promise you, i'll help you gain your memory back in no time. i wish you were pretending to sleep right now and listen to me.. Remember the time when we first met each other in kindergarten, I fell inlove with you the  first time i laid eyes on you, so i said to myself  that time that i will love you now and forever, Hmpf, funny right? i thought my feelings for you would fade, but it didn't it still went on and on , like i was about to go Koo-koo . And now that we are grown up .. i feel like you're the world to me and promised myself to take care of you.. So please Gain you're memory fast." Sehun said while he cried himself to sleep.

 

After hearing all that you head suddenly started to hurt and remember something.. and look at sehun and said "Thanks to you i remember everything now i love you too and you are ALWAYS my world."  and slept.

 

The next Morning

Sehun woke up and saw you weren't in your bed. So he panicked he asked the nurses incharge. but he still coudn't find you. when he went but into your room he saw you sitting on the couch smiling.

 "yah, Sehun-ah where did you go ? i thought you were taking care of me *Laughs* "  -you

Sehun's Eyes Got Big and Said "H-how d-did you k-know that ?" ~~ "Ohh Nothing .. I just heard you talking to me while i was pretending to sleep and I Heard EVERYTHING , i Mean EVERYTHING and remembered it all *Smiles*"

"S-So you remember everything now?" said sehun while tears of joy drifting on his face

"yah sehun-ah don't cry i said i remember everything now right" You replied and hugged him tightly you felt his heart  pounding.

"It's j-just that I'm so happy" Wiping off his tears.

"I know :)"

"Yah Since you're hugging me now , are we like boyfriend and girlfriend?" *Smirks

"Uhh . No . You Should ask me first" You 

"Oh , Oh yeah ask you. HEHE .. uuh .. Soooo" *Clearing his throat* Sehun Kneels down and said "Will You Be Mine? Forever and Always?' "To make it easy for you to answer I'll give you two Choices "YES or YES?"

"HA.Ha.Ha. I'll choose OR"

Sehun Pouts

"Naaah Kidding Of Course I'll Answer YES! YES I'll Be Yours Forever and Always"

Sehun Hugged You And Kissed You On Both of Your Cheeks , Forehead and Finally Your Lips. and Said "I Love you , I Love You With All My Heart (Your FULLNAME) I promise to never ever hurt you."

You Hugged and Kissed him Back.

 

       END

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~I HOPE YOU LIKED IT :)  SORRY FOR THE VERY LONG IMAGINE XDD Please do subscribe and comment :) Saranghae <3