Roommates.♥

Roommates.♥

 

"Yesung hyung moved back to his hometown?" Sungmin asked, his eyes wide in shock. Kyuhyun nodded, he gave Sungmin a 'you-know-what-it-means' look. Sungmin nodded and looked down. Yesung moving out the dorm meant only one thing: they're not roommates anymore.
 
"Look at the posts over the internet about the shipper's reaction about you and Kyuhyunnie's not being roommates anymore, hyung." Ryeowook said, showing his tablet to his hyung who took it and read all the comments one by one, feeling so sad about the roommate issue.
 
After KTR, Sungmin went inside the dorm with heavy breath looking at Yesung's empty room. He went to his and Kyuhyun's shared room and to his surprise, Kyuhyun moved his bed near the wall far away from Sungmin's. "Why did you moved your bed, Kyu? You want me to move out now?" he asked with a heavy heart feeling that Kyuhyun wants him to move out that instant. Kyuhyun smiled and looked at him before asking him to come to his embrace. Sungmin did not refuse. He can't. He never will. 
 
"Minimi... when you move to the other room, move your bed to this side too. That way, only a wall can come between us. You can still hear me play Starcraft and sing and I can still hear you if ever you call to me in your sleep." Kyuhyun said and smiled. Sungmin looked at him and gave him a quick peck on the lips, "Now I wouldn't doubt it if they call you genius, baby." Sungmin said and smiled. "Plus, I could use my laptop not just for Starcraft but for video chatting with you. We could stay up until 5am. That way you can't say that I keep on dating with Starcraft." Kyuhyun said and grinned like a kid. "Kyuhyun, really... Aigoo~" Sungmin cooed, cuddling closer to Kyuhyun, "And we could sleep over in each other's rooms! That would be fun, baby." Kyuhyun said, beaming at his ideas. "But I'll miss you so much..." Sungmin pouted and gazed at their room, "This room... OUR room is my only escape... I forget everything when I'm here with you, Kyu..." Sungmin mumbled. "I won't change this room, Min... And I'll keep your bed next to mine so I could roll over it and hug your pillows whenever I miss you." Kyuhyun said. He felt sad, yes. But he doesn't need to show it to Sungmin because he'll only feel sadder. "Our shippers are sad too..." Sungmin whispered as Kyuhyun gently laid on his bed, Sungmin on top of him. "Of course they will be... but please, don't be sad, baby. A wall can't keep us away from each other right?" Kyuhyun asked as he gently caressed Sungmin's hair. Sungmin shook his head and smiled. "Can we sleep like this tonight, baby girl?" Kyuhyun asked as he looked at Sungmin who blushed and nodded. It was rare for them to sleep in that position. Sungmin quickly changed to his pajamas and went back to Kyuhyun's arms as the latter placed a blanket over them.
 
"I love you, Sungmin... and I don't want to lose you too... my roommate..." Kyuhyun whispered as he finished singing Sungmin's lullaby, looking at Sungmin who slept soundly drawing gentle and calm breaths. In the silence of the night, he kissed his lover's eyelids, just like he used to everytime. It wouldn't be the last, he promised himself.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Le Fin~
A/N:
Heyyyy. So I was like crying all day when I heard that KyuMin weren't roommates anymore. I was really sad. T^T
But then, at the end of the day, I realized some things and made me feel happy again. Hahaha. This is nonesense. But thanks for reading. ♥
-Cee