Rules

Little Pleasures Roleplay

 

Rules:

 

[Rule 1] Respect. Please no bashing any Role-players from this roleplay or any other. It’s not nice and it gives other people the wrong perception of each of the Role-players registered under this roleplay.

[Rule 2] Please, if you are to use swear/curse words it has to be in appropriate context. ‘’ must be kept in PM or the group provided. Some people are still innocent.

[Rule 3] /Yuri accepted. But keep in mind of the straight people.

[Rule 4] It would be preferred if pregnancy didn’t occur, at least not without the Admin’s permission.

[Rule 5] Please request your preferred idol in the comments below. If the idol you want has been reserved or already taken, please don’t bash and choose another idol to roleplay as.

[Rule 6] Don't forget to subscribe to be kept up to date!

[Rule 7] When you have been accepted and have made the account, please post the URL in the comments below.

[Rule 8] Please do not start adding any other roleplayers until you’ve added and have been accepted by the admins.

[Rule 9] When making your account please put “ Little Pleasures Roleplay ” in your Bio/About me. As well as “ LPRP “ as your alternative name.

[Rule 10] When requesting the Idol/Ulzzang/Actor of your choice, please included the password “Cupcakes with coloured icing”.
                        e.g.
                        May I please be Hyoyeon of SNSD. Cupcakes with coloured icing.

            OR

                        Cupcakes with coloured icing. Can I be Ulzzang Jung Roo please.