Chapter 6

I Will Never Admit That I Love You!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae's pov:
Eunhyuk's house on the outside is really big...but guess what in the inside it is still REALLY big! Well i guess everyone once in awhile will freak out at something...I guess he notice i wasn't moving anywhere, so he dragged me inside his house to his um living room? and sat me down on a chair.
"Still shocked? Hae, you know your house is even bigger than mines right?" he said.
"Um no, you sure? I am pretty sure my place isn't as big as this and why is your living room pink?"
"Oh Sungmin designed this so of course it is pink." he said, and giggle.
"It looks like a castle in here."
"Oh just wait until you see the rest of my house, but don't worry they are not all pink." he said.
"Oh what color is your bedroom?"
"You will see it later...first go shower..." he said.
"Um i need some clothes first."
"Oh, go to my closet in my bedroom then." he said.
I walked up to the second floor and there was a white door. I am guessing it was his bedroom...omg! His bedroom was in the color sky blue and had the same kind of royal design in it.
I walked inside and walked to the glass door...i am guessing it was his closet. Wow he has tons of clothes and it was pretty big i guess...

Donghae's pov:

I stepped into the bathroom, and holy . What kind of person has a bathroom the size of someone's living room! Well...i guess i wont blame Eunhyuk for having that, i mean my bathroom is just as big.
I stripped myself and went

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter