Fin.

Before It's Too Late

" Jieun confessed to me"

"i see" " i think iㅡ"

"but youngjae! i-i-i forgot that i need to feed my fis- urm cats. so i need to go"

" but you at least need to listeㅡ"

"uh-i need to go. later ok. bye"

being a coward as always,she ran away from Youngjae's house with only thin sweater hugging her petite body and a pair of skinny jeans. she cursed herself for forgetting that the autumn season is almost over ; winter is approaching.

she is just not ready to hear that youngjae is gonna date someone else. not yet. just not now. " stupid yoo youngjae. too busy to even noticed me " she rubbed her palms together,putting much friction so she can obtain the heat from it. "damn it " she cursed again. sitting at the park doing nothing isn't the best idea either, as she could see couples are cuddling, walking hands in hands. and all of that make the nausea feels creeping in . but this is one particular person sitting beside her caught her attention, he is knitting... between the knitting,sometimes he will look at the sky and slightly smile. "wow he is weird, "she thought. its rarely occasion to find GUYS knitting.. just rare.

trying to ignore the cold wind blowing, she fished out her phone and saw a few text messages and missed calls from him ; Yoo Youngjae. she sighs and reads it.

where did you go? - 2:20pm

why you walked out from my house? - 2:23pm

i know you're lying about feeding your cats. - 2:27pm

please comeback -2:27pm

Dont make me feel guilty.

where are you???-2:32pm

Hana ah, answer my calls and messages -2:40pm

you make me worry -2:44pm

she let out a deep growl and tossed her phone to her side, dont care if her phone might scratch.

"fights?" Hana heard a voice beside her. she turned and saw the knit guy look at her while slightly smile ; giving her a warm feelings. Hana just shrugged " its complicated " "i bet its not as complicated as mine" he smiles once again, this time continuing his knitting. Hana sighed. this dude seems harmless though.

" arent your cloth a bit thin for the weather" the guy asked without looking. " i walked out without thinking" Hana said, making other latter chuckled. " here wear this for awhile" he takes off his scarf and wraps it around Hana's neck ; making Hana's cheeks red. " by the way, my name is Daehyun, Jung Daehyun" he shows off his eyesmiles. Hana gave him her name. after a few friendly talks, Hana asked Daehyun " this beanie is for..? " that question made the expression on Daehyun's face changed in a split second. " ah dont tell me if you're reluctant" "its for my girlfriend" Daehyun smiles weakly. "she must be really appreciate that!" Hana try to bring up the mood. "i bet she will"

as the time passes by, the night is approaching. " ah the beanie is finally done! oh, Hana i wanna show you something" Daehyun suddenly stood up. " but it is okay for you to follow a stranger?" Daehyun asked, worrying Hana would think other else. " its ok. this might sounded ridiculous, but i trust you" "thats good" After walking a few blocks, they are already in front of a big building. as soon as they come in, the medicine and alcohol smells go into Hana's nostrils, "hospital" she whispered. " but why?" "you'll see"

then there they are...standing in front of the big transparent window, watching and witnessing a weak,pale and aneroxic girl lying lifelessly on the hospital bed. the monitor beside her beeping, parallel with her moving chest. Hana looks at the tall guy beside her. Daehyun's eyes are glittery,the tears are threatening to fall at any moment, but his lips still tugging a smile. "im proud... " he said... " im proud that she still made it even though the doctor said she could last only for two weeks only and today is already her forth weeks... " he said with shaky voice. this time Hana can feel the big and fat lump in as prickling tears forming in her eyes.

"she gets sick right after we fought... and the matter that we fought about wasn't big at all... if only i could turn back times and lock her into my embrace, saying i love her again and again and ask her to forgive me...if only i could have the chance" Daehyun said, carressing his girlfriend's boney hand. Hana wipes her single tear that already dropped onto her left cheek. " so, the conclusion is, tell that person everything what we feel before it is too late. sometimes what the world needs is love. just love." Daehyun said while putting the beanie that he knitted earlier on his girlfriend's bald head.. it fits perfectly. " she is gorgeous" Hana said, also carressing Daehyun's girlfriend's other hand. " i know..always"

Daehyun walks Hana to the entrance of the Hospital. " are you sure you dont want me to accompany you? its already night" Daehyun stated the obvious. Hana nodded assuringly. " my house isnt that far " they exchange the friendly smiles. then Hana hug Daehyun around his waist. " thanks for this scarf. .. and stay strong, Daehyun... i will pray for the best" Daehyun put his chin on Hana's head. " i will and thanks. dont forget to contact me in the future" . Hana nodded in the embrace and let go of him. " so.. i will go first." Hana smiled and waved for the last farewell. " oh and Hana.. tell him that you love him " smiling, she replied "i will."

as soon as Hana reached at her house, she saw a blonde headed sitting in front of her house door, slightly shivering. she immediately run to the latter. " Youngjae?!" the latter look up and pull Hana into a tight hug. " why are youㅡ" "im worried to death" Youngjae said with a shaky voice, sending Hana to the verge of crying again.

"youngjae ah...im sorry.. i just.. i love you" Youngjae quickly broke the hug and look into Hana's eyes " is that why you ran when i was talking about Jieun? " Hana nodded slowly and looked at the ground. she then feels something cold under her chin ; its youngjae's fingers bringing up her chin so she look straight into his eyes. leaning slowly, youngjae plants his lips on Hana's. kissing her passionately. after a few seconds, they broke the kiss. gasping for the air. they can feel their hot breathes on their faces, still forehead to forehead ; " i was about to said' i think im going to dump jieun because im in love with you ' earlier "