What's going on?

Flames of Desire

 

It was so fun walking on the streets just looking on the everyday life. For others it may seem like any other day, but for m verything was new. I was by myself and it was time for ne to explore.
 
BAM!
 
The next thing I knew I was laying on the ground with a guy? cute guy? laying on top of me.
"are you ok?" he asked me.
oh my gosh I think I just fell in love, his eyes, his voice i'm totally in love, I couldn't stop looking at him.
"hello?" he started waving his hang in front of my eyes to get my attention.
"yeah yeah i'm ok..." I trailed off. There was something aboit him that makes me not want to look away. He got up and helpes me up. Oh and he's tall too. Yep its final i'm in love.
" you should be more careful, what were you thinking walking in the middle of the road?" he asked me in a concerned voice.
"Sorry, it kind of slipped my mind where I was walking" I tried to reason, but come on that was like the lamest excuse ever. Ugh what am I doing with my life?
"Be more careful, so are you sure you're alright?" he asked me again. WOW he's concerned about me and he doesn't een know me yet, maybe the outside world isn'tso bad after all.
"I just feel a little light headed thats it" I just need one reason, ONE reason to make his stay longer with me.
"lets get you to sit down, and get you some water" he told me and picked me up my my hand to make sure I could walk there. I've never met someone who doesn't know me, yet they were concerned about me. Even my boyfriend Wooyoung isn't this concerned about me. That's kind of sad.
" here have some water" he told me and held out a bottle of water.
" Oh yeah, i'm Suho and you are?" 
" i'm Suzy, nice to meet you Suho, I guess we can make friends in the weirdest ways?" I asked him. OMG did I say friend? Ugh what's wrong with me. Who said that he was my friend? I hope i'm his friend...
"haha I guess so, so what are you doing here wondering around?" Suho asked me.
"This is my first time her alone, so I wanted to explore a little...but I don't know where anything is..." please tell me you can show me around. OH PLEASE!
" hmm since you don't know anything here yet, how about I show you around and we can have fun too?" YES YES play it cool, play it cool. 
"sure, I guess if you don't have anything else to do..." he just smiled me. I seriously need to calm down. Suzy calm down, don't forget yoi have a boyfriend. Oh what the heck he hangs out with girls all the time, so why can't I hang out with a guy for once?
"then we're good to go" he told me. We got up and started walking around.
"want some ice cream?" he asked me.
"sure" Of course I want ice cream, who wouldn't?
I hope today is going to be fun, maybe I can even spend the whole day wifh this cutie? hehe 
" So how old are you? he asked me curiously.
"i'm 18..."
"i'm 20 call me Oppa then"
"arasso OPPA, so what are we gonna do?"
"what do YOU want to do?"
"I don't really know...anything is fun for me" I just smiled at him, Yes I got a new friend. Finally a friend other than my family, and the best part is he doesn't know i'm rich and hestill takes care of me.
"then I'll make it fun for you, since you don't really know anything here ok?"
"sure!" I was so happy so i guess we can make friends in the weirdest situations.
 
 
Me and Suho hung out till 10 pm, we went to so many fun places, this is probaby the bwst day of my life, and we're really close now I love it! I feel like his girlfriend right now. :)
"Suzy I think we should get going since its dark already, lets hang out some other time again?" Suho asked me.
"But I was hang out more!" I said with aegyo.
"Yah! don't use aegyo on me, thats like my weakness when girls do that...." he answered me and I just smiled at him.
"Oppa can we just go to one more place? please?" I begged him, I didn't want this night to end anytime soon, I was having too much fun right now.
"Fine but this is the last place ok?" he asked me, his eyes were still amazing een though it was dark.
We started walking to a building with lights flashing everywhere every color. A club? Then I noticed a familiar figure walking, Wooyoung? what is he doing here without me?
Wooyoung?" Let'a see if he turns around towards me, Suho was walking by me and looked confused. Wooyoung turned around and saw my face. He looked shocked and guilty?
Suzy... what are yoi doing here?" Wooyiung what did you do? Something is really fishy here... Before I could say something a girl wearing a super short dress runs out of the club and clings onto Wooyiung's arm.
" Oppa i'm ready, lets go?" she asked him in a aegyo-ish voice.
What the hell is going in here?
 
 
Thanks for reading
Please subscribe and comment! :)