Beginning of it all

Flames of Desire

 

"Oppa!" I yelled across the room to get my brothers attention. My oppa, Choi Siwon, is one of South Korea's honorable bachelors. 
Too bad he's getting married soon. Well my father is trying to set him up with an arranged marriage, but Siwon keeps opposing. to tell you the truth I love the girl he's supposed to marry, she's so nice she's like an older sister I never had, so Siwon better get his head clear. Always trying to ruin everything hmmm.
"what?" Siwon finally answered back after like 5 minutes. Who does that? I mean if someone called for you, you should answer right away.
" Can we please go home now? I'm so tired..." Siwon dragged me to one of his friends party's. It wasn't even fun, the only thing I was doing there was sitting and texting people.
"arraso arraso get your stuff i'll come soon, and get the car keys" Siwon told me. Finally we're leaving. I don't even know why he dragged me here.
 
Siwon and I got into his car and started driving home.
'yah! Siwon why did you make me go here anyways?" I asked him.
"I didn't want you to be alone at home since omma and appa left to Paris for couple days and Seung-hyu went out with his girlfriend again, and you know being in a big house alone is sometimes dangerous...and I gotta keep my baby sister safe" Siwon told me and squeezed my cheeks.
"YAH! i'm not a baby anymore, stop squeezing my cheeks...it hurts" I told him and made my sad face.
"alright alright you're not a baby anymore...but you're still my baby sister!" Siwon stuck his tongue at me.
"oppa stop it! your not funny plus i'm really tired to mess around with you today" To tell you the truth I felt like dying I really was tired and my eyes were closing as we both were talking. 
 
The next morning I woke up in my room, on my bed. I guess I fell asleep in the car and Siwon took me to my room.
I heard a female talking downstairs, as soon as I got out of bed, I went to check where the voice  was coming from. 
Tiffany unnie came to visit again.
Tiffany unnie is Siwons' fiance, well he says she isn't but we all know she is.
"Unnie!" I yelled as soon as I saw her.
She turned around and her frown turned into a smile. Siwon was sitting on a different couch with a somewhat mad face. I guess they were fighting again. I swear if Siwon doesn't work out with Tiffany i'm never gonna talk with him ever again.
"hey Suzy" Tiffany answered with a bright smile on her face.
"Unnie I missed you so much! why didn't you visit us or so long?" I asked he with a pouting face.
"ommo sorry, I was a little busy with work and everything...I hope you understand" she said with a big smile again. Oppa you better not hurt her EVER, she's my unnie now, and you cant change it merong!
"Yah, Suzy don't you see that we were talking?" Siwon asked me with an angry expression. I hate when he gets angry like that. He should be lucky that Tiffany is putting up with him!
"nope, me and unnie arr talking now, so you can leave" I told him. He showed me an annoyed face and left. I just stuck my tongue at him, thats what he gets for treating Tiffany unnie like that.
"Unnie can we go shopping today?" I asked her, I really wanna go, since mine and Wooyoung's one year anniversary was coming up.
"sorry Suzy but i'm kinda busy today, how about tommorrow?" she put on a I-can't-do-anything-about-it face on. Of course I understood, since she was always so busy, and also preparing for the wedding, especially without my oppas' help it's a lot harder.
"Of course!" As long as we go shopping before our anniversary i'm alright with it.
"sorry I need to go already, well i'll see you tommorrow?" she asked me and I just nodded. Tiffany unnie left and I went to Siwon. He was sitting in the kitchen eating an apple.
"oppa! why can't you be nicer to unnie?" I asked him with a sad face.
"Don't give me that look, it wont work this time,  you know I don't like her" Siwon told me straight-up.
" Siwon oppa you're to mean!" I yelled at him and went to my room.
I was so bored and had nothing to do.
For once I wanna go on the streets of Seoul alone without supervision without phone called interrupting without anything interrupting me. But that was never possible hmmm maybe I should do that today? But then again, it's gonna worry my oppas' and I don't want them to be worried about me, well Siwon is gonna deserve it. 
I took a shower and put on a cute dress with boots. I grabbed my purse, and took my phone batteries out, so no one will disturb me.
I quietly went downstairs, but before I could leav the house Seung-hyun caught me.
"where do you think you're going this early in the morning and alone?" he asked me suspiciously.
"Just let her go! She wont go far!" Siwon yelled in an angry voice. Well we'll see who's gonna be angry on who.
I just smiled at Seung-hyun and he let me go. That was way to close.
Finally alone. Without anyone telling me what to do. I think i'm gonna like this, no one knows i'm a rich girl. I hate when people treat me dofferently just because I have money.
 
Thank you for reading!
Please comment and subscribe :)