The Greatest Date Ever

[Drabble] A Date With The Cutest Pabo

(Please, please, take time to listen to this song. I used it in the story, just so you would get the right feeling :) and I love how the chorus fits them perfectly :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQmbapQJiTM )

 

 

Myungsoo’s POV

 

Right now, Infinite’s pretty busy with our own schedules. Sunggyu hyung’s about to wrap up his solo activities while on the other hand were polishing some things for the upcoming debut of Dongwoo and Hoya hyungs’ Infinite H. As for me, I still have the drama and some occasional performances with all the Infinite members. Other than that, I rarely see that one guy I’m addicted to. Luckily for me, today is rest day.

 

6:00am

I was awakened not by the sound of my alarm but by the sudden adrenaline rush that took over my body. I instantly got up by the thought that today’s a special day and that my plans should push through successfully. I immediately called the owner of this new coffee shop near our apartment to have all the things prepared.

 

“Good Morning Noona. Sorry for calling you this early. I’m just making sure that the stuffs I bought were delivered there carefully?.... Yes…. Okay…. Yep…. Okay, he’ll be there by 9 or 9:30. And I’m coming over by 8. Thank you so much noona.”

 

It’s been over a year now since Sungjong and I had a relationship. I’ve been working my hardest to hide my feelings during liveshows and guestings but I can’t help but still feel mesmerized by this beautiful boy. I know instead of him, I should be dating girls, but no. I threw all those and I don’t really care about what others will think, I know what I want and my focus will only be on that thing that I want.

I placed my phone on the side table and stretched, forgetting the presence of Dongwoo hyung still flat asleep at a separate bed beside me while Sungyeol hyung’s  at the top part of the bunk bed. I went out of the room carefully not making any sound.

 I wondered if my princess’ up already.

Oh, I might wake him up, the plan will be ruined! Shoot, I wanted to see his sleeping face. *sighs*

Knowing Sungjongie’s unusual shallow sleep, I shrugged and just went to the kitchen. I saw the box of his favorite milk on the trash. I checked the fridge and found that he’s out of milk. Sungjong loves drinking milk and so I decided to take a walk and buy him some.

Went I came back it was already 7:30.

Damn, I need to prepare now so I could wake him up right on time.

 

 

Sungjong’s POV

 

I’m really thankful that I got to be part of Infinite.  At first it was really hard blending in. The hyung’s would always order me around, and tease me for being girly. I admit it. During my teenage years, I kind of had that thought that I could easily beat those girl groups. I felt that they all didn’t have what it takes. But at some point, I became depressed and thought of changing myself. I planned of changing my image, like a more manly Lee Sungjong but along the way, Hoya hyung pointed out that he misses the old me; the always smiling lemon candy boy. I know that this change is really different but I love the new me right now, I just have this one problem.

Everytime I’m with Myungsoo hyung, he changes me back to my old bubbly, girly self. It’s alright if we’re just at home, but he always does skinships whenever we’re out on the public’s eye! I really hated that.

 

*cellphone ringing*

 

“Ah, hyung! Yup, I’m already walking and I’m almost near the streetlight. Yes. Oh please order one caramel macchiato for me okay? *smooch sound*”

I told you I just do crazy, cheesy stuffs when it comes to him.

 

I turned to my left and quickly saw the coffee shop. There were two waitresses outside that seemed like waiting for someone; a special guest perhaps? But the blinds of the shop were all turned down. Nothing could be seen from the outside.

I was already a few inches away when one waitress greeted me.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, Mr. Lee Sungjong. Right this way sir.”

 

As soon as I entered the place, a song suddenly played. I recognized the track. It’s a song by Urban Zakapa.

My eyes were then fixed at the beautiful interiors which were a mixture of classic and modern elements with bookshelves and lounges. But as soon as I really took notice of the whole area, it was as if time stopped for me.

I stood by the door step barely hearing the greetings of the staffs. I was in awe as I looked around. The seats were all occupied by teddy bears; different colors and different sizes of teddy bears. There were some by the bar; there were some at the counter wearing same uniforms as what the staffs were wearing. There were teddy bears at the lounge areas reading a book and teddy bears having coffee. They were all there like regular customers. I felt so happy. I loved teddy bears so much. My heart was about to explode by then but a staff led me to the stairs going to the second floor.

I couldn’t contain my smile and shyness as to what was happening.

Step by step, my heart was already racing .

 I went up to the second floor and saw that there was nothing but 3 very classic chairs, a round table decorated with white linen and a vase with flowers on top. There were rose petals scattered on the floor as well. I could only smile and laugh at the same time. Myungsoo hyung was sitting, his legs crossed, looking handsome as always, smirking back at me while beside him was a life-sized cream colored teddy bear with a bouquet of flowers placed between its arms.

I walked slowly towards him, teary-eyed.

Hyung stood up, got the bouquet and finally spoke.

 

“Happy Anniversary, Sungjong-ah” He gave me the flowers.

 

I totally forgot! It was our anniversary today!

 

I was so happy then. I took the bouquet and hugged him really tight. Myungsoo hyung’s habit is to inhale in my clothes. He just likes the smell of my perfume and so he always does that whenever we hug. Today’s not an exception.

He released me from the hug and cupped my face.

 

“Did you like it?” His face was just inches from mine.

“Mm-mm” I just nodded my head while he was still cupping my cheeks.

“I reserved this whole place, especially for my princess.” He smiled like an angel. The morning sun was reflecting on his eyes, making him more beautiful.

 

He leaned closer, kissed me in the forehead, till our lips met and we shared a deep yet gentle kiss. It lasted for quite seconds. When we stopped, both our faces were obviously blushing. We chuckled at how embarrassing it was. But hyung then led me to my seat. I placed back the awfully cute bear at the chair between us and we sat facing each other. At first we were just looking at each other. Smiling like idiots. It was as if our eyes were having a conversation that only the two of us could comprehend.

The staffs then arrived with hyung’s mocha frap and a specially decorated caramel macchiato, along with different kinds of cakes. I was living like a princess having a date with his prince. The only difference with this princess was, he’s wearing a yellow sweatshirt, black denim, and white sneakers while his prince was wearing black coat, black pants, and black boots.

No matter what we wore, the most important thing there was that we had the genuine love that every prince and princess’ had.

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sungjong’s POV

 

After our coffee shop date, we watched a movie, shopped for clothes, played in the arcade and ate dinner. It was almost 11 in the evening when we came back. We reached our apartment and got inside the empty elevator. There was silence. Our floor was still at the 10th. Myungsoo hyung stepped closer and clasped his right hand to my left. But he was not satisfied with that. He then pushed me on the wall and started kissing me hard. I wasn’t able to resist his aggressiveness. He kissed me till he reached my neck. When I was about to release a soft moan, we arrived the 10th floor with a hyung called Hoya, standing before us.

“Omona.” I couldn’t really tell if hyung was shocked at what he saw because his tone was monotonous.

Myungsoo hyung and I were stuck at an awkward position; his hands were on my waist and my arms were resting on his shoulders. It took as some seconds before snapping out from the shock of being caught by Hoya hyung.

 

“Ah-ha-ha-ha! Hyung that’s nothing! We’re not like, you know. Uhm. We’re just.” We were already out of the elevator. I was trying to shake Hoya hyung’s stoned face while Myungsoo hyung was at his usual pokerfaced mood.

“Bwaha! I’m just kidding! What do you think of me, Sungjong-ah? I know what you guys are always doing. No need to play dumb because I knew everything even from day 1 when you just started discovering your feelings for each other okay?” Hoya hyung was laughing at us.

“Now, if you could please let go of me, I have a schedule and I’ll be back in the morning.” He added.

“Okay.” I nodded like a puppy. Myungsoo hyung remained busy, checking his phone.

“Myungsoo-ah, did you hear what I just said? I’ll be back in the MORNING. MOOOORRNIIINGG. Sungjong will be sleeping alone so I guess you know what to do. Mehehe!” Hoya hyung emphasized it to Myungsoo hyung.

“Ahhh. As expected of the greatest dance machine of Infinite!” Both of them sort of did this brotherly hug.

“Don’t worry hyung! I’ll take care of this pretty S-line over here.” Myungsoo hyung added with a proud tone.

“Just make sure his body won’t ache!.......... Ache from a wrong sleeping position! BWAHAHA!” They both laughed so hard. I was so lost at what these hyungs were talking about!

“Okay! Okay! I have no idea what you guys are up to. Hoya hyung! I believe you have a schedule right?” I pressed the elevator and sent Hoya hyung to the elevator until it closed.

 

*Sighs*

 

While we were walking towards our apartment's door, Myungsoo hyung arched his arm around me and whispered very ually in my ear,

 

“Now, where were we again babe?”

His voice sent chills down my spine. And I felt THAT URGE do it.

Since I didn’t have anything to give hyung for our anniversary, shall I give my body? Oh no, no, no , no, no! He has to work hard to earn this!

I stopped in front of him kissed him, bit his lower lip and told him,

 

“I believe we’re going…..

down…..

HERE.”

 

While our bodies were too close, too close to even hear each other’s breathing, I ped his pants and slowly slid my hands from his back down to his buttocks before pinching it hard.

 

“OUCH! YAHH! LEE SUNGJONG!”

I ran towards the door and quickly went inside.

“YOU THINK YOU’LL GET AWAY WITH THIS? I’LL GET YOU AND MAKE YOU REALLY GO DOWN THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

-fin-

___________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: Finished at last! I suggest you listen to Urban Zakapa’s – Coffee (Reprise) so that you can feel what it was like when Sungjong entered the coffee shop and the music suddenly played. ^^ Thank you so much for taking time to read this drabble ^^ Thanks so much for those who commented as well! Love you! Please also check out my Member X story, it’s a Woogyu multi-chaptered one not yet finished T_T I’ll update that one soon. Thank youuuuuuuuu!

About the story: I WANT MY OWN MYUNGSOO WHO COULD SURPRISE ME LIKE THAT! Hehehehe :)