=]

What do you want from me?

 

Hey, slow it down
What do you want from me
What do you want from me
Yeah, I’m afraid
What do you want from me
What do you from me

Don’t look at me with those eyes Jae. Just don’t look at me like that, because there is only this much that I can take. This decision should’ve been made by now. You’re waiting for me to make the final step. It’s too soon and yet too late. Yes you made it .You’re free but I’m afraid of the unknown. The scary thought of everything that I’ve worked for being crushed isn’t leaving my mind. I know I’ve promised I’ll do it for our sake but I’m afraid. What do you want from me?

 There might have been a time
I would give myself away
(Ooh) Once upon a time
I didn’t give a damn
But now here we are
So what do you want from me
What do you want from me

It’s my fault that it’s hard for you now. I didn’t keep my words and stayed. You think I’ve played you and I don’t give a about our relationship. There was a time when I didn’t care about anything but now here we are face to face.So what do you want from me?

Just don’t give up
I’m workin’ it out
Please don’t give in
I won’t let you down
It messed me up, need a second to breathe
Just keep coming around
Hey, what do you want from me
What do you want from me

Don’t give up on us. I’m trying to make things better but it’s hard. Don’t cry. Don’t listen to what I say in front of the others. The words coming from my mouth are nothing but a script. Everything is crazy and I know it seems lost but just wait awhile, don’t give up on us. The rope is tight around my neck and I’m fighting for you just don’t stop believing in me.

Yeah, it’s plain to see
that baby you’re beautiful
And there's nothing wrong with you
It’s me – I’m a freak
but thanks for lovin’ me
Cause you’re doing it perfectly

You’re like my personal snowflake, so beautiful and fragile. Don’t you dare thinking that you’re not worth it. There’s nothing wrong with you. You’re perfect. I’m the freak. I’m the one who’s torturing you. Yet you didn’t stop loving me even for a second.

 There might have been a time
When I would let you step away

I wouldn’t even try but I think
you could save my life

There was a time when I would’ve let you go but now it’s too late. I’m lost without you. I love you more than my life. I wouldn’t have made you go through this if I wasn’t sure I’ll be a mess after you’re gone. Every day without you beside me is like going through Hell and back. I hate it when open my eyes in the morning and you’re not there.

Just don’t give up on me
I won’t let you down
No, I won’t let you down

I love you. Do you hear me? This is what you should believe. Just cover your ears every time you hear me saying otherwise. Wait a little while. I promise I’ll come to you. Just don’t give up on me. I won’t let you down.