First night on Earth.

The Boy with the Anchor Necklace.
I woke up to find myself on the floor of a apartment, it was a white carpet I wanted to stay on this carpet and sulk but I knew this would get me nowhere. It'd just waste time and why would I want to waste my time when I could be getting closer to being the third most powerful person in the world? So I got up and walked around the apartment. It had two bedrooms, two bathrooms (one full the other a half), the kitchen and living room were spacious. Thankfully father furnished my apartment and gave me a very large sum of money. The furniture consisted of whites, silvers, grey, and dark blues. I made my way back to my room and looked in the full length mirror immediatley disliking what I saw, I was scrawny and had a very girlish body type. I still had my blonde hair and blue eyes along with my anchor necklace though. I laid back on my king size bed and looked up at the ceiling. As a vampire I wouldn't be able to sleep, as a vampire I had a body that aged slowly, I would not be able to eat instead drink blood. I would have to go to ing school with ignorant little humans and arrogant vampires. I got off my bed and thought today is Friday so I have two days to think of a backstory, buy clothes, enroll myself into school, and familarize myself with these electronic devices. This is going to be a pain, why couldn't I just stay in my demension. I would send the souls my pops brought in to where they needed to go and monitered the supernatural ya know make sure they stay in line. I only did half my job which was sending souls to wherever while I let the supernatural just go crazy with power. My pops on the otherhand went to Earth n all the other planets. I got off my bed when I heard a knock at the door, wondering who it was I went to go open it. When I opened it I saw a girl at the door, she said her name was "Sulli" or something like that and kept going on and on about how my dad sent her to help me but I blocked her out. After a while she stopped talking and looked at me. I was confused so I smiled at her and nodding my head "Yeah it sounds cool" I told her. She smiled and hugged me "This is going to be awesome, Hyung. Let me go get my clothes." The girl said before she let go and grab a pair of keys then left. "Wait what did I just agree to? Why did she call my hyung?"