I will die with u

Until I DIE! I will be with you

Intro:

IU is the princess of the Kpop kingdom.

Key is assign to be her personal butler who must protect her. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

>IU's POV<

is really a wonderful morning today. the weather is so nice with birds chirping sweetly. that moment i hear knock in my door. "Princess~, are you awake?" 

as expected my new butler is here. well i'm the princess so i got lots of things to do thats why i need my assistant and my bodyguard. Assistant + Bodyguard = Butler. my old butler is quite harsh on me so i just fire him and here comes the new one.

"I'll be there in a minute." I shouted to door as i wear my shoes and bringing my bag for dancing and ice skating lesson. when i open the door there stood a well groomed man in a handsome suit and quite tall. it almost made my heart skip a beat.

tumblr_kxdo04oxQL1qzfv5xo1_500.jpg

 

 

"Hi, you must my new butler right? i'm IU and you are?" i asked while giving my hand for him to shake.

"Key, it's a pleasure meeting and working with you, your majesty." he said with he's deep voice.

~in Ballet Class~

"Okay, Today we will be learning "Pas de duex". "Pas de duex" is where you dance in partners with the opposite gender. " the teacher said in such excitement. 

"who will be my partner?" i asked in curiousity.

"Who? your butler of course, dont you know he is the best in everything?" she saidi never knew my butler was good in EVERYTHING!

as he show we started the lesson. all through the Lesson my heart keep fluttering. what is this feeling? 

"Now this is the hardest part you must do this" sha said while showing the picture to us.

sb-pas-de-deux-09-for-web.jpg

 

It's Impossible. its so hard especially we need to be close to each other and we must trust each other. 

"let's try it then. i think we are capable of doing that." he said confidently while giving mr his hand. 

I took his hand and all of a sudden we just done its so amazing. i felt lucky that he is my butler. In his arm i feel save. I think i'm starting to love him. 

-After ice skating lesson-

>Key's POV<

"are you tired your majesty? would you like to..." I asked her but she had already fell asleep. it must be hard to be a princess. she need to do many things and be an example to her subjects.

*plomp* she suddenly lay her head on my shoulder.

~At the Castle~

She's still asleep in the car. should i wake her up but she does not have work after this for 30 min? i think i should let her sleep. so i lift her up bridal style and put her in bed. i think i fell for her. all this time the reason my heart keep beating is because of her.

~3 Months later~

>No One's POV<

Kpop Kingdom was attack and the kingdom fell in to war. just in case Princess IU and her most trusted butler Key was sent out of the kingdom so she will be save but, on the way they were ambush.

"Princess! stay behind my back and do what i need you to do okay?" key said while protecting IU in his back. IU just nod and let Key attack them. even though he beat all of them more keep on coming.

"Princess! RUN!" he shouted while pulling IU to run. it turns out they catch up with them. "PRINCESS! RUN!  I'LL HANDLE IT FOR A WHILE NOW RUN!" Key said while pushing IU to run but she didn't run very far she hid behind the tree to watch over Key. right there she saw it with her own eyes Key was killed. she quickly run by his side

"KEY! DON'T GO! DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE!" IU shouted while crying.

"why...a..are...y..y.ou...h..he...here.. go..quick..quickly...ill...be...f.fi..fif..fine" Key said dying in IU's hand

"No i'd rather be with you till i die. I love u Key you are the very first person that cared about me. haven't you notice my parent they just want me to be a talented princess they never loved me thay never asked my condition.." IU kept on crying her heart out.

"I..l..lov..love...y...yo..y.ou to princess but i'm s...s...sorry" Key said his last words

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" IU cried more but then the enemy loading his gun.

"Any last word's Princess.." the enemy said aiming his gun at IU.

"If you wish to kill me, kill me in this place where my loyal butler die and burry me right beside him when i die...but let me kiss him once" IU said before she died and kiss Key's Bloody lips but she doesnt care.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it's a weird ending right? don't put up some harsh comment please I'm still a begginer 0w0