Christmas Gift

Christmas Gift

TVXQ’s Dorm

23:03

 

Yunho is laying on the couch watching the big flat screen TV. The living room is kinda dark since Yunho does not switch the light on. His body is fully laid in the couch. Yes, he is the king on the couch now because his secret lover band-mate is not here with him. If this counts as he is watching TV, then that is not absolutely correct. Why? That’s because this charming leader keeps glancing his eyes to the clock hanging on the wall. The clock strikes 23:05 now. The charming leader is closing his eyes now as if he is now drifting to his dreamland. The soft light from the kitchen is the witness enough to let us see his sad expression.

 

Looking at the kitchen, there is such a romantic preparation. One bottle of red wine and two wine glasses are standing proudly on the dining table, with some sort of French food. Other than food and wine, there is also a bunch of flowers, a bunch of Irish to be exact since it is his lover’s favorite flower. Also, the big gift box is placed next to the dining table. The preparation is very touchy….. but…… no one really consumes it yet.

 

Ring Ring

Ring Ring

Ring Ring

 

The leader’s phone buzzes out ringing. Who would call at this hour? The handsome seems being waken up from his unexpected sleep. He stretches his hand to get the phone ringing on the table next to the couch. Checking the caller ID, the handsome slides the green button to answer.

 

“Hello, Yunho speaking”

 

Yah, Yun-ah where the hell are you doing now?” voiced from the other line.

 

“In the dorm, on the couch, watching TV” the handsome replies lazily, closing his eyes back.

 

Are you not coming over to join us? We are at the club now, celebrating Christmas. We miss you.” the person from another line invites the handsome pleadingly.

 

“Nah, Hae-ah I’m kinda worn out. Don’t wanna go anywhere. Just enjoy among yourselves” Sorry, Hae-ah I’m waiting for the love of my life.

 

Yunho answers while his faces suddenly turns into so-sad mode. He glances at the clock again, and it is now 23:23.

 

Ok, then. We can always catch up later anytime you are not such dead. Then Merry Christmas, ne charisma leader.” Donghae fails to convince his best friend, the charisma leader.

 

“Thanks, Hae-ah. Enjoy your party. Merry Christmas to you too”

 

Thanks. See ya after Christmas then

 

“See ya”

 

The conversation goes dead after such see ya. The leader glances at the clock again. He is waiting the love of his life to get back home but probably he won’t get back home. Yunho’s face turns really sad.

 

Bambi-ah, are you not gonna come back to celebrate Christmas with me?

 

To calm his nervousness, the leader gets up to get some cold water to drink. As soon as he opens the fridge, the note there reads for him. It is the note from his lover.

 

"I made some fresh juice for you, it contains some vitamins and type of anti-flu. It is a bit sour but good for your health. Don’t always drink beer or cold water only! <3 Love <3"

 

“Do you think I need your note, Bambi? I need you but you just spend your time with your Kyuline. And now you leave me alone in this stupid dorm. Yeah, this fresh juice you made is sour just like you. Fine, I will just drink that so that I know how sour you are.” The leader starts getting mad but pulls the juice to drink nonetheless.

 

Ring Ring

Ring Ring

Ring Ring

 

“Who again would call at this hour? Oh, my Christmas Eve! Only calls are greeting me for the Christmas.” The leader sighs loudly before walking to the living room to pick up the call. This time he answers without paying attention to the caller ID.

 

“Hello” the answer from the leader sound cold and mad.

 

Yah, oppa I call you to say Merry Christmas but why do you sound so mad and cold? Aren’t you supposed to say something sweet to your dongsaeng?” Yunho’s sister retorts back at her brother’s coldness and madness.

 

“Ah, sorry sweetie, I did not look at the ID properly and just answered carelessly. Thanks for calling to greet your lonely oppa” Yunho softens his voice.

 

Lonely? Changmin-oppa is not with you?

 

“Nah, he is not. He is with his Kyuline now.”

 

Ah, because your wife is not with you, that is why my oppa gets mad. Well, that’s understandable.” She giggles over the phone, teasing her oppa.

 

“Yah, look before you leap! What if our parents hear what you just said? I’ll be screwed, and so you are!” Yunho raises his voice to threaten his beloved sister.

 

Nah, don’t worry oppa. I’m in my room. Appa and Umma are still eating out with Ahjumma and Ahjussi.

 

“Great then. Well, Merry Christmas to my beloved dongsaeng. Do you receive the gift I sent?”

 

Yes, I did. Do you call it as a gift? I don’t call it that way though.

 

“Wae?”

 

I think it is a commission that I gave idea how to prepare the Christmas gift for your wife?

 

“Yah, stop mocking me you naughty dongsaeng!”

 

I thought I am your most beloved dongsaeng. But I guess I was wrong. Now you got a secret wife, and never count me as a beloved one anymore.

 

“Yah, stop it. Will you?”

 

Yunho could hear the giggling from his beloved dongsaeng from another line. He cannot be more grateful that his beloved sister call him, or he would be stressed to death. Thanks to his sister who could accept his ual orientation. For some reasons, he feels he loves and thanks his sister more than what he can do for her.

 

Did you tell your beloved wife that you are gonna celebrate Christmas Eve with him?

 

Yunho’s facial expression turns sad again after hearing the question from his sister. His sister seems understanding the situation so she keeps silent for a while to give some space to her brother.

 

“I just want to surprise him” Finally the charisma leader speaks out, “I told him to enjoy his time with his friends since they are rarely able to have such catch-up lately.” His voice sounds really sad and croaked.

 

“…Oppa….

 

“I am totally fine. We are staying in the dorm together everyday and night. So whether it is Christmas or whatever, that is not a big deal.” Yunho is trying to comfort himself.

 

They keep silent for a while. Yunho feels the tears are streaming down his cheeks. He knows he cannot continue the conversation anymore.

 

“I am a bit tired so I guess I wanna go to bed now”

 

Arrosso, sleep well then

 

Yunho hangs up the phone, and runs into bathroom to wash his face.  After comforting himself in bathroom for a while, he gets out to the living room and takes a last glance at the clock. It reads 23:42 now. Yunho decides to go to bed but suddenly the dorm door opens revealing the love of his life.

 

“Are you still awake? I thought you already went to bed.” There the reply from the well-known snarky maknae.

 

“I just woke up since I need to use bathroom” Liar.

 

“Hyung, do you need to lie? TV is still on, and your phone is there too.”

 

“Ah, I just forgot to turn it off” Yeah, I lied and that’s because I can’t accept the fact that you left me behind, don’t you know this wifey?

 

“Oh, is that so?” Changmin finally walks closer to his secret husband leader. “When my Bunny tells a lie like this, he looks so cute. Do you know this?” Finishing his sentence, Changmin pulls his beloved husband into his embrace, and then close the space with his lips and the leader’s.

 

Yunho closes his eyes to welcome the kiss from his secret wife. The tears earlier turn back again after he tries to comfort himself in bathroom for few minutes earlier. His hand roams the younger’s body while the other hand pulls the younger closer to deepen the kiss. Within few minutes, the kiss is broken to save the lives of the two lovers so that they can breathe to fill their lungs with some air.

 

“You tasted salty today” The younger speak up, and walks to switch the light on so that he can see his beloved Bunny properly.

 

“I tasted salty? Are you serious?” Yunho gets lost at the mentioned comment from his secret wife earlier.

 

“Yeah, you did.” Changmin walks back to his beloved Bunny. “Close your eyes” Changmin commands his leader sternly.

 

Yunho raises his brows but gives in later. After seeing his beloved Bunny closes his eyes, the younger leans in to dap the stained tears on the cheeks of his secret husband with his lips. Yunho gets surprised by the act of his secret wife. He flickers his eyes open unintentionally with other tears streaming down again. The younger could not help but drink the tears off of his beloved leader’s cheeks, and then move to capture the older’s lower lip again. But it is just a short kiss. Changmin withdraws his lip from the older’s, and eyes his beloved one lovingly.

 

“How does it taste?” The younger asks smiling sweetly.

 

“A bit salty” The clueless leader answers cluelessly. The younger could not help but chuckles at the cuteness of his beloved leader.

 

“I hope those tears are the touched tears. Because after I drank them, my stomach gets flattered and my heart pounds heavily as if the owner of the tears got upset and then got unexpected excitement.” Changmin raises his brows to tease his beloved one.

 

“Yah, who said I was upset earlier? And who said I got unexpected excitement? Actually, those were twisted. I was enjoying my alone Christmas Eve, and I got upset that you came to destroy my precious night.” The older turns his back at his beloved Bambi, and walks to the couch. The younger could not resist that cute pouting face of his leader. He is at this age but still childish most of the time. The younger pulls the older into his embrace. He is now hugging the older from behind.

 

“Really? Really that I came to destroy  your precious alone night?” The hot breath from the younger one against the ear of the older is strong enough to make the older gets goosebumps. The younger turns the older to face him, and capture the older’s lip again. This time the kiss is rough and passionate. But just a few second, Yunho becomes the leader of the kiss again. He and and nibs the younger’s lip, and asks for the permission to let his tongue to wander the carven of younger one. Changmin is , enjoying the kiss from his leader. The firework is heard from the dorm mentioning that it is now officially Christmas day. But the two do not care about the fireworks, nor the bell ringing to declare the Christmas. They actually enjoy the company of each other. Yes, their tongues and saliva.

 

Few minutes later, the two lovebirds realize that they need air to survive their lives. The leader smiles shyly. Yes, no more tears but just a wide smile. He drops his gaze down to the floor, not wanting to face his beloved wife. He feels embarrassed both to himself and to the love of his life. He cannot be any happier at the moment. He rests his head on the shoulder of the younger, and hugs the younger tightly as if he is afraid that the younger will run away if he loosens his grip.

 

“Is that the Christmas countdown preparation?” the younger looks at the dining table in the kitchen. The peaceful moment has been broken with his curiosity.

 

The older loosens his hugs, and whips his head to the prepared dining table. He just nods shyly as an answer. Changmin just smiles acknowledge the answer, and then give a peck on his leader’s temple, and then the lips.

 

“Then I guess it is quite late to call supper.” Finishing his comment, the younger leads the older by grabbing his hand to follow him. He opens the cupboard, and pulls out the candle-stand to light the candle so that the night can be more romantic. Yunho is sitting at the dining table, watching his beloved wife move here and there to add more decoration to their Christmas early morning. The younger brings the French food to heat up so that they can eat after this.

 

“I guess you have starved yourself because of waiting for me, haven’t you Bunny love?” The so-called wife talks while walking back to the dining table. He lands a peck on his so-called husband’s cheek before realizing there is a gift placing at the corner of the kitchen.  “And there is also a gift. Such a very well prepared!” The younger drops his handsome body sitting opposite of his lover, and eyes his lover sweetly. “And what if I did not come tonight, what would you do?”

 

“I was very positive that you would come.” The older replies, without looking at his lover.

 

“Ah, were you that positive?” The younger feels amused at this lover’s attitude now. He is far from being called cute. Yes, so adorable. Who would think that the charisma leader could be shy like this? The younger chuckles at his lover, who is now wandering his eyes away not wanting to meet his eyes. He is pouting now, and it is so much for the younger to take.

 

The food is ready to be consumed. The younger brings the food to the table, and the two start eating their very late supper. The early Christmas day is going very well, despite of some disappointed incidence earlier. Bunny!Yunho is eating happily. He is eating and smiling all along. Red wine is such a good company to the night. Around 30 minutes later, the very late supper is done. The two seem feeling occupied by the alcohol. Their faces are lightly red from the impact of the wine.

 

“I thought you would not come.” The older starts the conversation.

 

The younger smiles, knowing already the answer from the tears he tasted earlier. Sometimes he feels like he plays too much. But still, he wants to push his leader until the point he wants to get.

 

“And weren’t you the one who said you were positive that I would come?” Teasing his lover is one his new hobby lately. He walks to his lover, and pulls his lover’s face to face him. Yunho does not say a word now. His face just gets redder. He feels his cheeks become hotter. He is not sure if the alcohol makes him feel like this, or actually the touch of him lover makes him like this.

 

“Close your eyes.” The younger commands.

 

“Again?!” Yunho exclaims, not believing that his lover commands him to close his eyes again. Changmin looks at him sternly, commanding him to close his eyes. The leader has no other option but to close his eyes as he was commanded.

 

As soon as the older closes his eyes, the younger pulls out the velvet box from his pants’ pocket. Opening the box, Changmin withdraw one necklace from the box, which there are two there. He puts the necklace on the neck of his lover. Feeling the coldness of the metal touching his neck, Yunho opens his eyes without receiving the permission from his lover yet. He brings his one hand to touch the metal. And… and his tears roll down his cheeks again. He pulls the pendant to see what it is exactly.

 

“Like it?” The younger asks, and move his face down to the level of his lover’s face. A soft kiss is left there on the older’s lip. Yunho does not say a word but nods repetitively. Words could not express his touched feeling now. Changmin daps the tears with his lips again.

 

 “It is Christmas, so you should be happy but why you keep crying again and again? That’s not cute at all.” The younger pinches the nose of his lover, and sits next to his lover. “Wanna take a look at the back of the pendant?” The question seems startling the older. He removes the necklace from his neck so that he could check the pendant properly.

 

The chain and the pendant are very white. The pendant is made like a snowflake but also looks like rosary. And at the back of the pendant, it is carved the name of Min-heartshape-Ho. The names are in Korean. The tears roll down uncontrollably. He looks up to his beloved wife.

 

“You have prepared all these?” The leader’s voice sounds croaked but his lover could hear very well. The younger nods, and show him the other necklace in the velvet box.

 

“I ordered two, one for you and one for me. The difference is only the carving behind the pendant. Mine is Ho-heartshape-Min.” The younger says wearing his mismatched eyes, the killer smile indeed. “And don’t you lose it somewhere at anyhow, get it? Because I ordered from a white gold, and can you see in the middle of the pendant? It is real diamond. So if you dare to lose it, I will kill you.”

 

The older could not resist not to pull the younger into his embrace anymore. “You brat, you had made my heart broken because you were not here with me earlier for the Christmas countdown. You ugly brat.” He tighten his embrace, and the younger comforts the older by rubbing his hand up and down the older’s back.

 

“I really thought you did not want to spend Christmas countdown with me. I really thought you always considered your Kyuline more important than me. You idiot, you had driven me crazy for a whole night.”

 

“Sorry, I am so sorry to have made you frustrated like this. I just wanted to give you a surprise. I love you my beloved bunny. I love you and always will. Will you forgive for leaving you alone earlier?”

 

The leader says nothing but nods repetitively again. The smiles and tears are forming on the handsome face of the leader.

 

“Let me see the gift you prepare for me.” Finishing his sentence, the younger removes the arms of the leader, and makes his way to check the gift but he is stopped by the leader.

 

“Ani… Don’t need to see it.”

 

“Wae?”

 

“It is just a big teddy bear. It is way so cheap compared to this one you made for me.” The leader drops his gaze down feeling ashamed of his prepared gift. Changmin could not resist the cuteness of his beloved husband. He is too adorable from any act of him.

 

“I have never thought you would consider the value of the gift due to its price.” He the leader’s cheeks, and pinches his chin to lift up his face in order to make them face to face now. He gives a peck on the older’s lips. “The value of the gift is here.” The younger moves his hand to touch the left chest of the leader, where his heart is. “I love you, not how expensive the things you may give me…. I love you because you are the most precious thing in the world for me…. You are the love of my life.”

 

“Bambi”

 

“Yes, Bunny”

 

“I love you… I love you more than anything else in the world… I love you more than my own life”

 

“I know, and I have known this for long time ago. Stop being stupid thinking I would not need you, will you?”

 

The older does not say anything but nods happily, and pulls the younger into his embrace again. And the early Christmas goes that way.

 

That is the Christmas for HoMin. The loves of their lives are the presences of one another to each other. Love is not about how they have never had fights but love is the fight they have had because they long for each other, care for each other, and love each other with all their hearts.

 

<3 Merry Christmas to HoMin couple <3

<3 Best wishes to HoMin couple <3

<3 The love of our lives <3

<3 Stay Strong <3

(^_^)

 

----------------------

 

A/N: Annyeong, my beloved reader! Thanks for reading my first one-shot. It is a very first one-shot ever. I hope you like it (though I know it is pretty lame). Sorry I have made Yunho cried a lot in this scene. Hopefully, Yunho’s fans will not kill me because I have made Yunho cried too much. I will have like one or two one-shot to share more. I am still thinking about it. Please stay tuned for my fiction.

 

P.S: I am thinking of writing a squeal to this one-shot. Yeah, of course it is also one-shot. Please give me your opinion. I would like to hear from you. (^_^)

 

<3 I love you all <3

 

<3 Wish you all a very Happy New Year <3