Christmas Day

My Christmas Gift

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajupGQmENt8

UKISS - 0330

==============================================================================================

 

 Today is desember of 25th, the christmas day. The sun rise and hit Yoomin's face, made her woke up. She went to bathroom washed up and dressed up. She went to downstair to get some milk to drink. In the kitchen, is was messy. Really. Yoomin's heart sank and a tear fall down to her cheek. She closed her eyes and repeat what had happened yesterday.

 

FLASHBACK

  It is already 11 midnight desember of 24th, Yoomin was preparing 2 cups of hot chocolates and some marshmallows. One for her boyfriend, Daehyun. And one for her. She had waited so long, she went to sit at the kitchen.

* I think that's all, Daehyun oppa would like it. * Yoomin thought and smiled at the hot chocolates and marshmallows.

She heared the door unlock, she smiled and was about to open it. But, she heared a girl's voice with Daehyun's voice. It is sounds like they were drunk and walk like crazy peaople. Yoomin stopped, and run to the bathroom near the kitchen. She closed it and peek them from the side of bathroom door. Her eyes grew bigger and her hands clapped .

" Oppa, you sure no one is here? " The girl asked and careless Daehyun's cheek. Daehyun catched her wrist and let her lying down.

" Yeap, no one is here. " Daehyun smiled and leaned into a deep kiss.

Yoomin closed her eyes and some tears fall down * I can't believe it, my boyfriend is with another girl? Am i just dreaming right? Andwe.. *

Daehyun broke the kiss to catch some air, he felt stinky with his body.

" Hey, wait me here. I'm going to take a shower. " Daehyun said and kiss her lips. He got up and went to the bathroom's door. Its lock.

* Uh uh... What can i do? * Yoomin's eyes grew more bigger. She don't know what can she do. Open it or not? She closed her eyes.

" YAH! STUPID DOOR OPEN UP! " Daehyun roared and kicked the door. Its opened.

* Oh no * Yoomin shocked and look the door open.

Daehyun open the door and his eyes grew bigger. Yes, bigger than normal eyes.

" What's wrong, oppa? " The girl asked and give Daehyun a backhug.

Yoomin burst in to cry. Her boyfriend, Daehyun was with another girl.

" Ja... Jagiya. I'll explain it. You're minderst- " Daehyun's words cutted.

" Aniya.. Andwe.. ANDWE! I'M NOT DREAMING AM I ?! OPPA HOW COULD YOU.. URGH! GO AWAY FROM ME, YOU STUPID! " Yoomin yelled and closed her both ears with her hands.

" Jagiya- " Daehyun gently put his hand on Yoomin's wrist.

" GO AWAY! DON'T TOUCH ME! I'M NOT YOUR JAGIYA ANYMORE! LET'S BROKE UP NOW! I HATE YOU JUNG DAEHYUN! " Yoomin swung her hand away and stomped her feet to the door. She opened the door and pointed outside.

" Please go out. I'm not welcome you two to coming here. Please.. Or i'll call the police. " Yoomin said without looking them.

Daehyun know he was wrong, bring another girl to his girlfriend's house. He grabbed his jacket and went to outside with that girl. Yoomin closed the door and slammed the door lightly. She began crying again and run to her room. 

* Damn, worst christmas i ever had. * She thought. She closed herself with blanket and started sobbing.

ENDFLASHBACK 

 

* That was totally worst, i should clean up these all and go to church. It is God reborn's day today. * She thought and sighed.

She cleaned up  an grabbed her car's key and drove to church.

 

After the church ended, Yoomin can't hold her tears no more. She cried, she had no idea why she always keep repeating that worst christmas eve.She looked down, dont dare to let anyone see her.

A Pack of tissue came in front of her face, she looked up. It is a cute handsome guy in front of her. Her heart beating fast. She don't know why too.

" Miss, are you okay? " the guy asked and patted her shoulder.

" I'm okay, thank you. " Yoomin give him a weak smile and take the tissue. The guy sat beside her and look at her.

" Erm.. Merry christmas, bbuing bbuing! " The guy made an aegyo and give her a christmas gift. Yoomin giggled and received the gift.

" Merry Christmas too. Thank you so much for the gift, and thanks for made me smiled too. What's your name? " Yoomin asked.

" My name is Woo Sung Hyun, you can call me Kevin. I do like to being called Kevin.  " Kevin said.

" And what about you? " Kevin asked and looked at Yoomin's eyes with a lovely look. * Oh my, my heart beating so fast with this guy * she gulped.

" My name is Shin Yoomin. Call me Yoomin. " Yoomin smiled.

" Now, can you tell me why you're crying? " Kevin asked with a worry look and Yoomin noded. She explain it all, and started crying again.

" Uljima ( Don't cry ) " Kevin patted her shoulder and cupped her face. Yoomin shook her head " I'm feel better now, thanks " she said.

" Yah, Kevin! We'll late for the concert! Palli! " a guy voice from outside. Yoomin's eyes wided.

" You're a star? " she asked and Kevin noded. " Lean me your phone " he said and Yoomin gave it. He return the phone and stand up. " Call me if you're in trouble " he said then he left.

* I had no idea. Is he really a star? That mean i'm so lucky? * she thought and smiled.

 

Kevin and Yoomin were always messaging, calling, or hang out together. 2 years later, it is desember of 24th, Christmas eve.

Yoomin went up to bathroom and cleaned up herself and went downstair. She gasped and stopped. There are 2 cups of hot chocolates and some marshmallows. It was her favorite in winter. She look around, there are so many roses and some candles there. * I remembered i don't do these things before go to shower. Who made this? * she thought and walked to the kitchen.

A familiar back of a guy. He turn around and he was holding a red rose. His smile never left him. Yoomin gasped * Oh my gosh! So handsome! Like in his Neverland MV's look. Oh my gosh!

" I'm sorry, i'm just back from the concert. I'm kinda rush for doing these since you going to take a shower. So the rose- " Kevin words cutted by Yoomin's hug.

" Thank you so much, Kevin oppa. I... I.. I don't know how to said.. " Yoomin cried on his shoulder. Kevin patted her back and pulled her gently, searching her eyes.

" Yoomin-ah, i have something to give you. " Kevin said and pressed his lips on hers. Yoomin's eyes wided and kiss him back. Their tongue played together and they broke the kiss for catch some air. Both of them blushed and look at each other. A smile lift up at their face.

" Will you be my girlfriend, Shin Yoomin? " Kevin asked with his one knee down. Yoomin's eyes wided

" What about your fans, oppa? They will not agree " Yoomin said.

" I'll explain to them, you're the girl i loved. It's already 2 years we're know each other. I'm... I'm afraid to lose you again. I know i had on the crush since i know you. I have so many concert, performance, and received so many fans love. But, your love was the better one. I promise i won't do the same bad thing like your ex-boyfriend. I'll be the better one for you. God let me know you, God know so much about us. Maybe you're my destiny and i want to be with you. I had miss you so much, and i need you. Will you be my girlfriend? " Kevin said and searching her eyes. Yoomin softened.

" I will, Kevin oppa. " Yoomin smiled and hugged him.

" Saranghae, Yoomin-ah " Kevin whispered her ear.

" Nado saranghae, oppa " Yoomin whispered and giggled. They broke the hug and pressed their lips together again.

* I promise, this is the best Christmas i ever had. I was dating with Kevin oppa, the star, my biased also. Now, he is mine * Yoomin thought, her tears fall down her cheek. Felt like she is the luckiest girl on this world.

* I promise i will protect you forever, my girl Yoomin. No matter you're sad i will made you smile, no matter you're happy i will made you more happier. You are my girl now, no one will steal you from me. * Kevin thought.

HONK HONK 

The car's honk from outside. They broke the kiss and look at each other. Kevin walk to open the door.

" What the-" Kevin words cutted.

" SUPRISE! " the rest of U-KISS yelled. Kevin put his indexfinger on " Quiet guys! And what are you all doing here? " Kevin asked.

The rest noded each other. Soohyun, Hoon, and Kiseop run to kitchen. Eli, AJ, and Dong ho pushed Kevin in to the car.

" YAH! WAIT! MY GIRLFRIEND IS IN THERE! " Kevin yelled. But too late, he was in the car now. Its locked. Great.

" What are they doing with Yoomin? " Kevin asked.

" Just wait and look " Eli winked and Kevin sighed.

After 10 minutes later, they come out from Yoomin's house and laughed each other.

" What? What are they doing with her-" Kevin said and his eyes wided. " She's so... Beautiful " Kevin smiled.

They pushed Yoomin into the car, and let her sit beside Kevin.

" Jagiya, you're so beautiful today. " Kevin whispered her ear and she giggled. " Thanks, oppa " she smiled.

" KAJA! Let's go to UKISS dorm for a Christmas party! " Dong ho yelled. The rest noded and yelled.

" Come on, lets teasing her! See Kevin is truely love her or not " Kiseop whispered to Soohyun, and he noded.

They keep teasing her and made her felt annoying.

" Guys... " Kevin said but the rest ignored.

" GUYS! STOP TEASING MY GIRLFRIEND! " Kevin shouted.

" Uuuuuuuuuuu~ someone is jealous! " Eli said and the rest laughed. The engine off and all of them get out.

Kevin is about to hoped out, but stopped by Eli.

" Kevin, get your time alone with her. We won't disturb you again. Bye~ Here's the key " Eli said and give him the car's key. Kevin softened.

" Gomawo, hyung. " Kevin smiled and drove away with Yoomin. They stopped at Han river and countdown from 10 before christmas.

" 10..... 9..... 8..... 7..... 6..... 5..... 4..... 3..... 2..... 1!! Merry Christmas!! " Both of them shouted and giggled each other.

Kevin pull her closer and pressed his lips on hers. They broke the kiss and Kevin whispered, " Merry Christmas, Jagiya~ Thanks for being my girlfriend. "

" Merry Christmas too, oppa~ Nah.. I should thanks you for asking me to be your girlfriend " Yoomin smiled.

" Saranghae, jagiya " Kevin whispered.

" Nado saranghae, oppa " Yoomin whispered back.

 

 

==================================================================================

Finish! Thanks for reading this fanfict story, guys! :D

Please click the subscribe and upvote below if you like it.

Thank you so much! :D

 

 

Love,

TheresiaGohXingYi