The Beginning of New Life in Anime World

The Power of Kpop vs the Power of Anime?!

 

It was 6 o'clock in the afternoon. A lot of things were going on such as concert in Music Bank, inkigayo and Mnet and of course snsd's comeback song " I got a boy" was played at the Music Bank. Lots of fan cheered and chanted all the snsd's member's name. Lee soo-man who is the sm's boss and created this entertainment and is the second wealthiest celebrity stockholder just after YG Entertainment and following by JYP the third wealthiest celebrity stockholder just after YG. SM has a lot of grudge on YG as this entertainment makes a lot of money more than SM as well as JYP has a grudge on both as they're all beating JYP. 
 
It was one of a day when Lee Soo-Man (SM founder), Yang Hyun-Suk (YG founder) and Park Jin-Young (JYP founder) saw each other at the music bank by accident. They gave each other deathful stare as if saying get out of here I do not want to see your face. They all went on their own way without saying any word. One by one they reach a room which is a room where the Kpop people are and more like a prep room where they get ready etc. 
 
They open the door coincidentally and the next thing you know the ground was shaking like a volcano erupted. They all ran outside to see what was happening and there it was a humongous bright hole in the sky more like a black hole shining down every Kpop people in Seoul. It all happened in a flash. The -kpop people vanished from seoul as well as Lee Soo-Man, Yang Hyun Suk and Park Jin-young. They were never seen again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As the hole closed the people in seoul did not recognised the fact that the Kpop people are gone. It seems that their memory got erased of what happened during the scene. They acted normally as if kpop never existed and continued on with what they were doing. However on the other hand lay a land called Magnolia. A huge oak tree found in the centre of Magnolia's town and guess what was under it? yep there it was, all the Kpop people laying down on the ground unconscious. Five minutes later Hyun suk woke up and one by one all the kpop people wakes up. They were amazed yet confused and shocked of what's happening.

"eehhh!? where are we? what's happening?" Said BoA
"This world...this place...WE'RE IN THE ANIME WORLD?!?!?" Shouted Taemin.

Everyone gasp. They were shocked and in terror. There was a one minute silence until Kai spoke up and said "guys! this isn't the right time to just sit and stare and do nothing! we need to do something. First of all we need to know where we are."

"we-e-e're in Magnolia?" said Chanyeol as he saw a sign painted in gold and black letters.

Taemin gulp "umm guys... I know where we are! ever since I was little I've always love anime and I still do till now. It seems that we're stuck in this anime world called "Fairy Tail" 

everyone's confused and shakes their head as they do not know what's happening. 

Soo-man, Hyun suk and Jin young stare at each other in disgusts.........."I'M STUCK WITH YOUS!? FOREVER?! GET ME OUT OF HERE" shouted Jin young
"DO YOU THINK I WANT TO BE WITH YOU TOO?!" shouted soo-man and hyun suk as they give each other another death stare.

"Guys this isn't the right time to start a fight we have a problem that needs to be solve first. Have a look what's around us." Said Seohyun.

-everyone looked and figured out that they've grabbed all the people's attention from the anime world-

One of the people approached to Soo Man and angrily said "WHO ARE YOU?! WHERE DID YOU COME FROM? GET OUT OF HERE YOU DON'T BELONG TO THIS WORLD" 

and another one screamed "I-I-IT'S A MONSTER!! SOMEONE KILL THEM" "Is this a punish we received from God, WHAT HAVE WE DONE?! WE'RE MAGNOLIAS WE'RE ALWAYS GOOD!" a woman shouted in despair. The people in town was scared and distress and the kpop people are even more scared as they do not know what to do, they were shaking in fear.  

Hyun suk stood up with anger, his face turned red and he was shaking and sweating then he shouted "GOD! COME OUT AND SHOW YOURSELF. TELL ME WHAT HAVE WE DONE WRONG? WHY ARE WE HERE! LET US OUT!" and so Minho, taemin, yoona, yuri and everyone else helped him and shout the same thing over and over until all of a sudden a light appeared in the sky and something was coming out of it. Everyone in town was astonished..


What was coming out of the light? How are the kpop people going to survive when the people in town want them out and thought that it was monsters and that they should kill it? what are they going to do?