I trust you now.

I can't do this...

Wooyoung was sitting in a coffe shop, drinking his coffe and staring out the window. He was watching people pass trough his eyes. He didn't know them..but he hated them. He hated all this world and well..yes person he most hated was himself. He did tings he wasn't proud of. He did awfull thing to people in this world. But he can't go back now, he can't stop himself. He started it and he will finish it. He finished his coffe and walked out. He was walking down dark street, kicking rocks which was in his way. His phone started to ring.

-Wooyoung!-he heard his friend's..well not really friend's Junsu voice.

-Yes?-he answered with a calm voice.

-I was trying to reach you for like 2 hour and you jerk dare to say yes?-he shouted on Wooyoung.

-Calm down,-he rolled his eyes.

-Now quickly go in your house and you better be there in 10 minutes or I will seriouslly kill you if because of you we will fail again!-he hanged up.

-Geez I was already going,-he puted his phone back to the pocket and started to walk near the house.

He walked in. And saw how everybody is talking about something...And he saw...He saw that even boss was there. He already smelled something not good. 

-Oh Wooyoung you here. Sit down,-boss told in his scary deep voice. He slowly walked near tocshair and sat down.

-Boys, boys, boys,-he was looking at them,-for this seven years you been working really good I know that I can trust you. What I ask I always will get that. And I Hope!-his voice geted higher,-that I can trust you and this time.

Wooyoung was sick, he was sick of all this thing. He was sick of everyone in this room. And he was disqusted of them all. Junsu. He hated him the most. Junsu didn't have any feelings. He was cold like a rock. He could kill anybody while looking at face and smiling happily. He was thinking that Junsu is just a monster a monster which you have to be carefull of, because if you will tell something bad about him. He will not care if you are his friend he will kill you...With no regrets.Well but he has his own story..Everybody in this room has. Junsu - he lost his girlfriend who was pregnant. Some guys klled her. He wanted to revenge. He did revenge...But after that he couldn't stop. Junho - he was almost killed three times and he was living his life with parents who didn't love him and used violence. When he was eighteen he decided that he doesn't want to live like that anymore...He killed his parents with his own hands. Taecyeon - he was always useing violence with everybody. When he was 15 he started to use drugs and smoke. He killed a young lady..He didn't even know her. He is still the same doing this because he thinks its fun. And Wooyoung...Wooyoung lost his family...He lost everything. He ran away from his life. And even when he finded a girlfriend and he tought that his life will be good now. His girlfriend died in a car accident..And a guy who hitted her was in jail just for 6 months..Because nobody had evidence that he was driving that car. But Wooyoung knew it was him, he saw him in that car...After that he just couldn't live like that anymore...He wanted to kill himself but he wasn't brave enough. He started to drink. He was drunk almost all the time. At one moment he tought his life is near end but then Chansung found him laying on the street and now because of him he is here. Who is Chansung? Chansung is boss's son who is the main in this all thing. Chansung was the only person Wooyoung would talk to..He never was talking with other guys here execpt when they are talking with him.

-You have to kill this man,-Wooyoung like waked up when an envelope was shooted on the table,-look at this and now I am going. All the information is inside.

They opened an envelope and a picture fall out.

-Who do you think he is?-Junsu was looking at the picture.

-Probably another guy who slept with my mother,-Chansung looked at the picture and laughed. How he can be like that? So many guys is sleeping with his mom and he doesn't even care about that. Wooyoung wasn't even lookint at it. He was looking at the clock and counting seconds.

-Well we will plan everything tommorow its getting late I have to go,-Taecyeon smirked and walked away. Everybody was gone just Wooyoung was sitting there and counting seconds.

-Are you going?-finally he heard Chansung"s voice.

-Yea yea-Wooyoung said and looked away from clock.

-I am leaving keys here,-he puted keys on the table,-make sure you lock the door.

-Mhm,-Chansung walked out. Wooyoung standed up and he saw that envelope,-oh they left it here. 

He finally geted corious who is this not lucky guy. He opened envelope and looked at the picture.

-He doesn't look like a criminal or a bad guy,-he was thinking and he looked at his information. No way it can't be it was..It was his girlfriend's brother...It was Nickhun his girlfriend's only one brother...