Sehun: 1 Jongin: 0

Mischief

 

The loud noise emitting from my empty stomach wakes me up at two in the morning. Groaning in pain, I drag my feet down with something more than grief. Has they kicked the kitty out yet? Has Luhan been crying for the lost of the pet he loves so much? Personally, I love Luhan hyung and all, but I also hate cute little things. The kitty has to go!
 
Smiling at the hot bowl of instant noodles before me, I gracelessly consume the delicious snack in one go. Damn, hot dinners on cold nights are jjang, especially when the sickeningly cute little kitty isn't around to ruin your fun. 
 
Speak of the devil...
 
"What do you want?" I snap as the kitty I hate turns up at the kitchen door, tongue continuously lapping and at the back of his hand. Ew. Imagine all the germs he'll carry to you when he your face, too. 
 
"Sehun is hungry." He speaks in the squeakiest little voice that makes me want to come charging at him with a pocket knife and strangle him until he stops making that shrill sound. 
 
"Well, there is no food for Sehunnie, so wait till Kyungsoo hyung wakes up and cooks Sehunnie some breakfast in the morning, kay?" I say and proceed to finish my meal. The catboy looks at me intently, his ears slumped on the sides of his head and it's so disgustingly cute that I instantly lose my appetite. 
 
"But Sehun wants food now." He whines, and it's so ing annoying that I slam my chopsticks down the table with a thud. At the commotion, the little kitty scurries off behind the wall to hide.
 
"What's wrong, Sehunnie? Are you hungry? I'll make you something to eat." 
 
I waste no time and look up at the voice. Kyungsoo hyung is standing at the kitchen door, patting Sehun's head all so lovingly, while occasionally sending me glares from across the room. The little prick - I have resorted to calling him prick now - flashes his tongue out at me, mocking my defeat. 
 
"Mehrong!" he mouths, before turning to smile radiantly at Kyungsoo hyung while I sulk with my half-finished bowl of ramen, which is probably too cold to eat now. 
 
The moment that heavenly smell of kimchi spaghetti fills the air, my stomach begins to rumble again. But...but...Kyungsoo hyung has never made such a special dish just for anyone!
 
When hyung is done with displaying the dish of spicy, heavenly goodness, I know that the proportion is only enough for one. Clenching my arms into fists, I ignore how Kyungsoo would reprimand me about being nice to our 'new addition to the family'. I couldn't care less. 
 
As Sehun slurps the noodles with pure, fabricated bliss, I know that I have lost the battle. I have lost all of my hyungs, my family, and my place as the maknae.
 
I have lost everything, even before the 12th guardian of the universe shows up.
 
But wait-!
 
Maybe it's not over yet!
 
Kris hyung! Kris hyung is the only person, aside from myself, who will realize the evil of the kitty before it's too late!
 
 
 

A/N: updates are short /creys/ but I have no excuse TT.TT

well at least its daily updated right right TT.TT

sehun is so freakin cute and jongin is obviously jealous, but will jealousy turn into something moreee?? xD i keep cringing and bawling at the cuteness waeeeee TT.TT