Chapter 2

B1A4's New Roommate

 

Mina woke up the next morning to the sun shining brightly through the window. “I must have slept through the night…” she mumbled while moving the covers to get out of bed. She saw a tray of uneaten food on the nightstand next to her. She wondered who did such a nice thing for her. “It obviously wasn’t Jinyoung” she thought out loud. Mina opened the door slowly, peeking to see if any of the boys were awake yet. She didn’t see any of them and it sounded quiet, so she tip toed out of her room and into the kitchen as quickly and quietly as she could. “What are you doing?” a voice came from behind her, making her jump and stumble into a bookshelf, making a loud noise. Slowly, as Mina sat on the ground looking at who the voice came from, the other members began to come out from their rooms. “What happened?” Sandeul says, still sleepy. Nobody answered. Mina and Jinyoung continued to stare at each other. Jinyoung’s stare was angry, while Mina’s was sad and confused. “Mina you are awake! Wait…whose clothes are you wearing?” Baro asked, coming close to Mina to help her up. “Huh?” Mina looked down and realized she wasn’t wearing what she wore to the dorm yesterday. She was in a big t-shirt and someone’s boxers. Mina blushed realizing that one of the boys changed her. “W-Who did this?” Mina stuttered. She was embarrassed and starting to get a little angry. None of them had the right to see her like that without her permission. “They look like CNU’s clothes. I think I have seen them before.” Jinyoung starts, with an evil look in his eyes. “He must have taken advantage of you while you were sleeping. I’m not sure why anyone would want to go through that much trouble. Your looks aren’t anything special and your body is nothing that would get me excited.” Jinyoung continued. Tears filled Mina’s eyes and Jinyoung shot one last glare at her before walking off. At this moment CNU walked out of his room, unaware of what was taking place moments before he came out from him room. “Mina! You are awake! Did you end up eating the food I gave you last night? I thought you would be hungry and—“ he talked like nothing was wrong as everyone stared at him in disbelief. “Was this your doing?!” Mina interrupted, a little angry. “Huh?” CNU asked confused. “These clothes! Did you…Did you see me …” Mina asked shyly. CNU blushed, making the other members believe that he did. “No! I would never do that! I asked one of the trainee’s from the girl’s dorm to change you.” CNU explained while looking at her sympathetically. Mina walked back into her bedroom, ignoring the explanation and calls from the other boys.

She closed her door, making sure to lock it.“What is with Jinyoung? Why is he such a jerk to me? I didn’t do anything to him!” Mina started as tears began to fall from her eyes as she unpacked her bags looking for clothes to wear today. “This is such a mess…” she said as she sunk to the floor.

                                                                                                                                              ~

Sandeul knocked on Jinyoung’s door before entering, seeing Jinyoung lying on the bed looking up at the ceiling. “Yah…Why are you so mean to Mina? You know she didn’t ask to live with us. You should be nice to her.” “I don’t want to be nice to her.” Jinyoung answered calmly. “...She is annoying.” “How can you say she is annoying? We’ve hardly even seen her.” Sandeul answered confused. “Just her presence annoys me.” Jinyoung said, rolling onto his side so Sandeul couldn’t see his face.

                                                                                                                                              ~

Baro sat with Gongchan on the couch playing video games while waiting for the other members to get showered and dressed. They had decided they would go out to breakfast before showing Mina to the dance room for her daily schedule. Baro looked up from the game for a second and caught a glimpse of Mina sneaking out of the bathroom and into her room in only a towel. The bathroom was right next to her room, so he only saw her for a quick second, but it was enough for him. “You know, soon I won’t be able to resist.” Baro says a little under his breath, but loud enough that Gongchan heard what he said. “What?” he asks. “Mina…” Baro starts. “I won’t be able to resist her soon.” Baro continues. “Hyung, I don’t think you should do that. It’s just going to make things awkward. We have to live together.” Gongchan tries to reason, but he knows that Baro won’t listen to him. Sandeul comes over and sits with them. “What are you guys talking about, huh?” he asks, while pushing Gongchan over to make more space for him. “Mina.” Baro and Gongchan answer at the same time. “Ah…I have been thinking about her…” Sandeul starts, but doesn’t finish while he looks towards her room blushing.

Hello! I hope you are enjoying the story so far! Don't worry about waiting long for updates because I already have most of this written and saved to my computer! ^^
Please leave comments and give me feedback! It will help me to make the story better for you! I like to know how you all feel about the characters while I continue writing!
Have a nice day and thanks for reading and subscribing!! ^_^