I want you back

I Hate Love (The Sequel)

 

Read a/n below. THANK YOU! :)

 


It seems like the time has stopped and suddenly there’s only you and L.Joe who exist. You could hear your heart beating wildly, *Lub-dub. Lub-dub. Lub-dub.* Even the cold wind seems to whips very slowly; body heat seems to crawl your entire body’s cold temperature earlier. 

You felt his embrace tighten but you didn’t feel suffocated, instead your felt numb as your shoulders fell hang in both of your sides.

“Jin hyun ah, baby…..” L.Joe whispered huskily.

Your heart leaps as you heard that endearment for the first time in 4 years, coming from the man who had given you so much heart break.

“I missed you so much”  he whispered in your ear.

“B…-byung h-hun,” your voice croaked as you hoarsely called his name.

“Yes, baby. It’s me. It’s me, your L.Joe” he emphasized and let go of your small frame for a while to look at your shocked face and hugged you again as if he couldn’t get enough of your presence.

“When?-how? – what?” you managed to whisper in the air which L.Joe immediately understood.

“I came back for you, baby”  that’s what all L.Joe said.

You still couldn’t believe what was happening that moment. Why is this happening all of a sudden? How on earth did he appear like a ghost after years of exiling?

Both of you stayed still for minutes before L.Joe decided to take your right hand and slowly grabbed you; leading you somewhere away from the University. You still felt dazed that you let him dragged your body to ‘you don’t even know where’.

On the other side, Chunji looked at the two figures walking farther away from his spot. He felt broken, shattered and crushed. Even him, didn’t expect this turn of event that he couldn’t even move from his spot as he just watched all the scenes unfolding in his eyes.

 

 

L.Joe turned to an alley and as if a cue, you felt the urge to stop as you gripped his hand which made him halt.

“W-wait,” you called.

L.Joe looked back at you smilingly and took your left hand, “Yes, Jin hyun ah?” he then asked.

“I-….” You tried to come up with words to say something as you freed your captured cold hands on his warm ones. You couldn’t look at him straight in the eyes, so you just bowed your head as you clasped your both hands nervously. You bet your lips as you hold back your tears.

“I still have classes to attend,” you managed to say as turn your back on him and walked away. L.Joe was taken aback for seconds but immediately chased you.

“Wait! Jin hyun ah, let’s talk first” L.Joe attempted to grab your arm but it suddenly took out your hidden anger as you abruptly faced him and lift your hand, forcefully slapping it on his left cheek. It made a very painful sound; as it got the attention of the bystanders. They looked both of you strangely; L.Joe holding his reddened face, completely shocked and you, whose eyes seem to burst with tears in just a second.

“HOW COULD YOU?!” you yelled as droplet of tears started to flow from your eyes. You gathered your courage, turn your heels away from L.Joe and run back to what your instinct was screaming inside and that’s, to Chunji’s arms.

Heaven must be listening, as you instantly saw the figure of your boyfriend who was leaning on the steel gate of the campus with his usual posture; bowed head, one hand on his side pocket, and his habit of tapping the tip of his shoe in the ground. You stopped for a while and hesitated.

Unknowingly in your thoughts, you felt guilty. You felt guilty towards him and you don’t even know what was stopping you from running to him like you always do in times like this.

It is the right thing to do, isn’t it?

Another batch of tears runs down from your eyes but you tried to wipe it away with your fingers. Chunji on the other hand had just lift up his head and turn to face the side where you at. He didn’t even have to wait for another seconds to recognized that it was you and immediately did what you were debatably thinking to do earlier, to run to each other’s side. Chunji didn’t have to ask your obvious puffy eyes as he just understandingly hugged your seemingly frail body.

This…. Is what I need.You cried yourself on his embrace and found your safetyin it; like it made you felt less-worry.

“Jin hyun ah, you came back,” Chunji stuttered as he kissed your temple and whispered in your ear, “Thank you, you came back to me.”

But you just barely hear what he said as you were still deaf from this entire unexpected encounter.

“He came back, Chanhee ah.” You cried.

“L.Joe came back,”

“Earlier when I saw him, I felt burning and it hurts me big time.”

“I don’t want to admit it, but it seems like all of those painful memories started to replay again in my head.”

“I really thought I had already let go, that I had already overcome with this but why is it still aching inside? Why does it felt like my heart is being poked by a needle?”

 

Chunji’s world stopped. It hurts to see you like this. It hurts to think you still haven’t let go.

But despite the heavy feeling of being strike right through the heart, Chunji didn’t let his emotion took over him. He understands you, he always does. But what he realized at that moment was something he had feared for so long, you not letting go of the past only means, you still haven’t let go of him, whom he knew as fact, your first love.

But no, he set aside his feeling and did the right thing that boyfriend should do and that’s to hold onto you as long as you needed to.

“I’m here, Jin Hyun ah.”

“You can rely on me”

“I’ll always lend my shoulders for you to lean on,”

“I’ll leave my arms wide open for you to run on and hold onto you for you not to fall”


 

This time, L.Joe was completely taken aback. He stood still at where you had left him and just staring blankly where you run off. He came to realized what had happen and why did that happen.

“Right, she was mad at me,”

“I’ve hurt her,”

“I left her,”

“And now she hates me.”

L.Joe hadn’t thought of those since when he had seen you at the subway the day before. All he could think was to find you, to meet you and to hug you.

You’re so fool to let her go, L.Joe!

You’re so fool to let her suffer after leaving.

You’re so fool to even think selfishly of yourself without even realizing how badly she would hurt

You’re so fool to hurt the girl you’ve loved more than anyone else.

L.Joe turned to the other direction; opposite to whereyou run off and walked away with his bowed head and deflated shoulders.

Somewhere down the road, L.Joe whispered               

I want you back, Kim Jin hyun.”

“I’m still deeply in love with you."


 

After like ages, I'm back. You still love me, right? I mean you still like this story, right? :) I hope so.. :(

I ain't going to enumerate my reasons again, coz you know, you might have been feed up of it. XD

Anyways, I'm still determine to continue my stories. Thank you for still waiting and didn't unsubscribe. Please comment, it will help a lot!!

ILY <3

 

p.s: Who among you are excited for TEEN TOP comeback on August? Raise your right foot! LOL Kidding~ :D
Well, I AM EXCITED! It's been 4 years of stanning them! <3 just sharin~
 
 
  • CHUNJI will be acting on his first musical next month... Cafe-In ^^ 
  • SECONDLY, I WANT TO PROMOTE HERE MY NEW FF STORY, I ALSO NEED YOUR SUPPORT.
  • FOR ME TO CONTINUE THAT STORY. PLS CHECK IT OUT. Link beiow. 
A Wind's Embrace featuring L.Joe and Park Seon ah (oc)
this will also be probably a one or two shots.
  •