Day11 HUH??

When We Were Grown Up(s)

tiffany : O-O..  *gulp*

siwon : what's wrong?

tiffany: n-nn nothing

siwon : seriously ? you do, right ? i can tell it .. *chuckle*

tiffany : please stop. i don't like people go around teasing me like that *hiding her heated cheecks*

siwon : heyheyhey, sorry, i don't mean that. and i didn't teas you.

tiffany : oke whatever. just drive . my stomache hurts ~

siwon :eat the air then, it's healthy .

tiffany : OPPA ! *hit siwon*

siwon : *chuckles* since when you call me that ?

tiffany : excuse me ?

siwon : can  call you noona ?

tiffany : oke i give up

siwon : whaaat ~~ ? i like calling you that , you know why ?

tiffany : why -_-

siwon : cause you're always acting like an old-woman *laughing*

tiffany : whatever, ajjushi *smirking*

siwon : farewell, AJJUMA *smirking*

they start arguing, but fun to argue. they're in luuuuv ~

----------------

minho : *calling Krys*

krystal : yoboseo ?

minho : krys, wanna go out, it's a holiday ~

krystal : maybe, but ..

minho : but what ?

krystal : i wanna help donghae oppa somehow to get closer to my unnie, he's trying the best. and sica unnie don't want to admit that she love hae oppa so much. so, i think they're somehow complicated

minho : well, you can do Double-Date, right ?

krystal : what's a dou-,,    ohh ! double-date, good thinking oppaa ! but i want to go with sulli unnie too *pouting*

minho : aishh this girl, just bring whoever you want, i'll be there to pick you up when you're ready. inform them all, byee !

krystal ; jinjaaa jinjaaa !?!? thankyou so much Minho oppaa~~ bye , hang up first

minho : no, you hang up first 

krystal : no, you 

minho : you ..

krystal : you !

minho : just hang it up will yaa kiddo -_-

krystal : haha, kiddin' oppaa, byee..

 

krystal : *calling hae*

donghae : sup krys ?

krystal : 3just change to cute outfits, then drive here as soon as possible. cause the woman you love and you will have a cute date. and i beeter see you with a Loveable outfits. *she sound serious*

donghae : huh ? *confuse*

krystal : just do what i say !

donghae : ohh, got it. annyeongg ~

 

krystal running to the Living room to find her beloved sister to tell her that they'll be on a date.

krystal : unnie-a, you'll be coming with me !

jessica : i'm watching *she seems ignoring her*, and after all that you did, you think i'll do what you say ?

krystal : owhh come on unnie ! i work hard for this ! i'm sorry 'bout that

jessica : work hard on what ? and, you can told me earlier before i dash out to school ! *remain angry-look*

krystal : pleplepleeassse unnieee, i'll treat you ice-cream or pasta or whatever you wantt ~~ *using pupy eyes and aegyeo*

jessica : whatever i want ? *smirking*

krystal : yeah, so will you go change to cute and loveable outfit and follow me with the 2 others ?

jessica : who's the two others ? *sica ask in curious face*

krystal : just change unnie !

jessica : whateevr *she got up and go change to her room*

 

krystal watch her unnie walking in laziness to her room and then krystal jump in joy .

krystal : mission accomplish ! now, for that giant baby unnie and the totally-not-cute-dancing-maching-maknae oppa *calling sulli*

sulli : sup krys ? are you sure you're oke ? you're calling me in THIS MORNING !

krystal : sorry unnie but, -

sulli : just call me sulli, i don't like being called 'unnie'

krystal : aishh whatever, will ya go change into cute outfit and meet me at the nearest mall downstreet ? i want to talk to you about serious things

sulli : what is it nowww kryss -_- are you putting a prank on me ?

krystal : no, of course. i just want you to talk to me alright ? besides i have nothing to doo ~~ *acting*

sulli : ya, whatver, and btw, what's with a 'cute outfit' ?

krystal : ohh for pete's sake just do what i said oke ?

sulli : ya, whatever. *hanging up*

krystal : *dial taemin's number*

taemin : what the heck ?

krystal : opaa, are you oke ?

taemin : is it krystal ?

krystal : YA ! who do you expect me to be ? your stalker ?

taemin : yea! and btw whay *clearing his throat*, sup ?

krystal : putting you on a date with the Giant-baby , #duh~ that's what's up.

taemin : whaat do y-you mean ? *stomach feeling butterflies*

krystal : just ... go, change to cute outfit, and -

taemin : wwwait ! i know sis , i know what to wear ! HA ! byee, where will we meet up ?

krystal : starbucks, nearest mall downstreet .

taemin : got it . thanksss for settling up everything !

krystal : it's minho's oppa help too. me with him, you with giant baby, and my unnie with fish oppa ~

taemin : wow ! that's great , bye, hang up first ..

krystal : oke bye

 

----------------------

tiffany : what place is this ?

siwon : i don't want you to keep questioning . just order.

tiffany : excuse me, but, i'm asking you very kind-hearted and you just replied me with that kinda words ?

siwon : sorry Hwang MiYoung-a .. will the princess order some healthy food ? *he ask with a very kind-tone but sounded like teasing*

tiffany : YA! did you know that it's annoying mr.choi akward face ?

siwon : w-what ? my face is akward ?

tiffany : you do have a mirror in at your room , right ? *she speaks in english*

siwon : of course, this face is so good-looking, how can i made this face without the mirro's help ? *he replied in english*

tiffany : well done mister. nice job. i see you have some english skills *she replied in english, clapping hands in satisfied*

siwon : well, you're not the one with the 'english-skills' *gesturing hands*

tiffany : aishh , waiterr *calling for order*

----------------------------------------

krystal : *calling minho*

minho : ready ? 

krystal : ready . bye i'll hang up.

krystal made her way to her unnie's room and knock.

krystal ; ice-princess unnie ! are you done ? don't puut too much make up or you'll end up looking like a clown *krystal jonking*

jessica : that is not so nice to talk to your unnie like that ~ *sica shouted from her room*

krystal : sorry, done / nor ?

jessica : yapp. 

krystal : *seeing sica walk out fro her room* welll dearest sista, you look like a miss universe already hahhaha

jessica : come one, i dont want to hear your silly jokes.

krystal : wait for minho oppa to come

jessica : minho?-

krystal : and Hae oppa too

jessica : h-h-hae?-

krystal : yup, did i miss something ??

jessica : yaa !! you/are/the/most/annoying/little/siser/ever !

krystal : -_- yaaa ~~ i'm not annoying and i'm not so little anymore , woman ~ -_-

jessica : stop calling me woman !

krystal : i-

suddenly the doorbell ring

krystal : i think that's minho jagi-, i mean *clearing * minho oppaa *she dash off leaving her sister dumbfounded*

jessica : what just happened ?? -_-

krystal : hey oppaa, come in. we'll wait for fishy oppa to come 

minho : you should stop callinghim fishy. or else you got caught and be punished hahah *coming into the Jung's house*

krystal : what do you mean by punishment ?

minho : yaa~ forget it. where's your sis-, oh, she's there *pointing at sica who's still staring at nowhere a.k.a dumbfounded*

krystal : unnie-aa ! will you go down here or you'll keep watching the air for the rest if your life huh ?

jessica ; hae-hae-hae's c-c-c

krystal : don't mind her hahah, she's still in shock for me to invite her pronce for the 'date' too kekeke

minho : what ~ poor sica noona ~

krystal : coffee ? moca ? tea? hot choco ? juice ?

minho : everything goes ~

krystal : oke , i'll make 3 moca ~ bye..   *turning to her unnie* unnie stop it. get down here, NOW!

jessica : *waling downstiar still inshock mode*

minho : what's wrong noona ? 

jessica : *sit across minho* h-h-hae, i-is , c-c-c, coming O-O

 

the doorbell ringing ................................

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

byebyeee .... longggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg time no update right ? hahahahahha