Brownies Love

Brownies Love

The Bigbang boys are just finished with their make-up and costumes so they have about half hour to relax before they’re going to shoot for some variety show on KBS, along with other boyband. The rest of the noonas are gone and the manager is busy arranging some paperwork at the director’s office.

 Youngbae, Daesung and Seungri are talking animatedly to each other about the cars meanwhile Jiyong and Seunghyun sitting together in the corner of the room.

Jiyong whispering something to Seunghyun’s ears, making the older male chuckled and kiss Jiyong’s lips. Their fingers intertwined and from the way they look at each other, everybody will know that they’re deeply in love.

Suddenly they heard someone knocking the door of the dressing room. Daesung get up and open the door. “Hello everyone!” Siwon greets cheerfully. “Oh Siwon hyung! What a nice surprise! Please come in!” said Daesung. The rest of the member also greets him friendly.

“Actually I’m escorting someone, he’s too shy to come here alone and give all of you some special treat he made by himself,” said Siwon with a bright smile on his handsome face. “Gentleman, here is Lee Sungmin. He was having his birthday last week so he decided to make some cupcakes as a celebration with you guys!”

“Hi..everybody..” Sungmin stepped inside the room shyly with a plate on his hand. Without any hesitate, the Bigbang boys approached Sungmin to congratulate and giving him a hug. Siwon took the plate from Sungmin’s hand, giving him the chance to receive the felicitation.

Sungmin looks very fascinating that day. He is very beautiful as always but today, the combination of his jet black hair, milky white skin, foxy smoky eyes, plump red lips and the tight black leather outfit which showing the luscious curve of his body, all of them making his appearance so..’intriguing’.

He is glamorous, mysterious, enchanting and y at the same time. Even some of the boys gulped when they saw him and trying hard to hide their sudden lust.

“Aigoooo! You’re 27 but you look like a 19 years old boy, hyung! I envy you!” cried Seungri. “Yes, that’s true! Sungmin hyung, please tell me the secret of your eternal youth, I swear I won’t tell anyone!” Daesung said as he pulled Sungmin apart from the rest of the people, making everyone laugh.

Sungmin’s cheek turn into pink color now. “Sungmin hyung, don’t hesitate to use your martial arts to kick Daesung’s !” said Jiyong. “Omo! No, Sungmin hyung! I give up! Please don’t hit me!” Daesung implored. Sungmin giggles as he caressed Daesung’s cheek gently, “Of course not. You’re so kind, why should I hit you, Daesung-ie?”

“Ah, Sungmin hyung is always so sweet and adorable,” Youngbae said. “Thank you, Youngbae-ah. Oh by the way, I made cupcakes for all of you,” Sungmin showed them the lovely cupcakes.

“Omo! Kyeopta!”

“Did you make them yourself?!”

“Sungmin hyung, you’re so talented!”

“They’re too cute to eat!”

The Bigbang boys admiring and praising Sungmin’s cooking skill. “And I guarantee you, they’re not only cute but also very tasty!” Siwon flattering Sungmin. “Ah Siwonnie, you’re exaggerating,” Sungmin murmured.

“Sungmin hyung, I still remember one of the episode of Super Junior diary! When you were making some cookies, pumpkin soup and pumpkin pie for Shindong. You really can cook!” Seunghyun complimenting Sungmin. “Ah, that’s true! Sungmin hyung is not only handsome, kind and diligent but he definitely can cook also!” Siwon added.

Jiyong giving an icy look at Seunghyun but the latter is not even notice, he’s still busy talking with Sungmin, “Can you make yang geng? It’s my favorite! I like it very much!” Sungmin nodded as he smiled beautifully, “Yes, I can. I will make it for you when I have a day off.”

“Whoa! Really?!” Seunghyun widened his eyes in disbelief, making Sungmin giggles.

“Yes, I promise. I’ll call you when it’s done, okay?”

“Hmmmm! Nom..nom..nom..” Daesung begin to eat one of the cupcake. “Waaahh! It’s really delicious!” Seungri said with his mouth full of cupcake, “Hyung, I have to do this..” he hugged Sungmin and give a peck on his cheek. “Kyaa!” Sungmin squealed.

“Yah! Seungri-ah! Behave yourself! Do you want Kyuhyun to come and kick your ?” Seunghyun snapped. “Ooops! Sorry, Sungmin hyung.  I don’t want to have problem with Kyuhyun hyung,” Seungri apologized.  

Sungmin smiled bitterly, “Kyuhyun and I were no longer lovers. We broke up few months ago.”

“WHAT?!”

“Are you serious?!”

 “Oh my God!”

“Jeez! I never thought..”

Seunghyun sit next to Sungmin now, not aware that Jiyong glared at them, “Are you alright? I mean, I knew you from a long time ago, before our debut, remember? Even though we’re in a different company but we used to talk about everything. And it’s a pity due to our busy schedules, we didn’t have time to talk to each other as much as we want.”

Sungmin nodded, “I’m fine. I have to. The life and the show must go on, right?” Sungmin’s lips carving a smile but the cloud of sadness in his eyes is still visible.

“I don’t know what is the problem between you and Kyuhyun hyung but if I were him, I won’t let you go, Sungmin hyung. I mean it,” said Youngbae with a firm tone. “Thank you, Youngbae-ah. Your lover is very lucky to have someone like you,” Sungmin whispered while Siwon is his back gently, trying to comfort him.

Jiyong hissed but he quickly put a sweet smile and restrain his jealousy, “Sungmin hyung, we all have the compassion for you and you’re also lucky to have someone like Siwon hyung by your side. I guess you and Siwon hyung can be a very nice couple, don’t you think?”

Sungmin blushing now, not able to say a word. “Well, I understand Sungmin hyung still have the doubts and everything but he also knew that I won’t give up on him. I will always waiting for you patiently until you open your heart for me, Sungmin hyung,” Siwon said as he holding Sungmin’s hand.

“Aigo! That’s very sweet and romantic! I’ll pray for your happiness, Sungmin hyung and Siwon hyung!” Daesung smiled cheerfully.

“Gentleman, we will begin in 10 minutes from now! Please get ready, alright?” the director suddenly burst into the dressing room. “Siwonnie, we have to go back to our dressing room now. Jiyong-ie, Seunghyun-ah, Daesung-ie, Youngbae-ah and Seungri-ah, thank you for everything. Good bye,” Sungmin bowed politely.

The Bigbang boys also bowed politely. “Bye, Sungmin hyung, Siwon hyung. We are wishing all the best for both of you,” said Seungri.

“Okay, is everyone ready? The rest of you can go to the studio now, I need to have a word with Seunghyun hyung.” They looked at each other, a bit puzzled but they do as they told without saying anything.

Jiyong closed the door and looking at Seunghyun with fiery eyes. “What’s wrong, Jiyong-ie?” asked Seunghyun cluelessly.  “Do you have any special feelings for Sungmin hyung?!” “What?! No! Why all of sudden you think I have special feelings for him?!”

“From the way you look at him, the way you talk to him, everything!!” Jiyong screamed.

“What the hell?! We were friends, Jiyong! Is it wrong if I’m being kind to my friend?!”

“Tell me the truth, do you like him more than me?!”

Seunghyun sighed heavily,” Jiyong, you are my lover. Isn’t that explain a lot of things? Of course I like you more than him. And that’s the truth.” Jiyong sit on the couch, furrowed his eyebrows and bite his lips.

Seunghyun approach his angry lover, holding his hand and kneeling in front of him. “Baby, please tell me what exactly happened. You knew that Sungmin hyung and I were old friends but I never knew that you hate him.”

Jiyong shook his head, “It’s not that I hate him..I don’t hate him. He is a nice guy with a gentle heart. But I..I just felt insecure when he’s around you. I’m kind of intimidated by him, by his beauty, his charm, his y figure and his cooking skill! I knew you’re fond of your mother’s cuisine so I thought maybe you want a lover who can cook perfectly like your mother! And I CAN’T cook! I can’t even make your favorite yang geng!

Seunghyun pulled Jiyong into his embrace, holding him tight while Jiyong begin to sobbing softly.

“Baby, listen to me carefully,” Seunghyun cupped Jiyong’s face, making sure their eyes meet each other, “Do you love me?”

Jiyong nodded. “Do you really love me just the way I am, with all my plus and minus points?” “Yes.” Seunghyun smiled as he wipe the tears off Jiyong’s cheek.

“Then you should’ve known better that I, Choi Seunghyun, will always love you, Kwon Jiyong. I really, really do love you just the way you are. I don’t care if you can cook or not. It’s your love that I needed most. You fulfill me with joy and laughter. And that’s all I want.”

“Really?” Jiyong whispered. “Yes,” Seunghyun begin to kiss Jiyong’s lips and chin lovingly, tracing Jiyong’s jawline with his hot lips. Jiyong let out a needy moan as the lust taking control of his body. He crossed his legs on Seunghyun’s waist, making sure there’s no gap between them.

Jiyong jerking his head back, giving fully access for Seunghyun to nibble his collarbone and leaving some red love marks there.  And just when Seunghyun start to knead the visible bulge in Jiyong’s pants, someone knocking the door.

“Jiyong-sshi, Seunghyun-sshi, it’s 2 minutes left before shooting. Please come to the studio as soon as possible!”

“Alright!!” Seunghyun screamed, feeling pissed off when something or someone bothering his hot session with Jiyong. “Are you alright, baby? Is everything okay between us now?” Jiyong nodded, “Don’t ever leave me, Seunghyun hyung.” “I won’t ever leave you,” Seunghyun replied as he kissed Jiyong’s forehead.

~~

The next day, Jiyong has a day off and his lover have some activities to do so he’ll be alone for almost the whole day. Seunghyun hyung will be back in the afternoon. Hmmm! I got an idea! Jiyong browsing the internet for Nigella Lawson. How To Be A Domestic Goddess. Aha! Here it is! Nigella’s recipe for brownies! I saw her on the cooking channel and wow, she knew how to cook and enjoy the food wholeheartedly!

Jiyong wrote every ingredients he need for the brownies and went to the grocery store.

Okay, I have everything I need, so let’s start it! He’s melting the chocolate and the butter in a large saucepan. Now I have to beat the eggs together with the sugar and vanilla extract or should I grease the brownie pan with butter first? Oh wait! I have to preheat the oven!

Jiyong is looking for something in the kitchen cabinet. Ah! There you are! He grabbed the sugar and the salt but it was quite high so he have to jump to reach them. And he accidentally hit the saucepan with the mixture of chocolate and butter, making it almost fall to the ground.

Aish! Why am I so clumsy when it comes to cooking?! Jiyong cursing himself as he pour the sugar in the bowl, along with the eggs and vanilla extract. 500 gram of sugar. Phew! It’s gonna be a sweet brownies! But my Seunghyun hyung loves sweet things so it doesn’t matter.

Now I can mix the flour and the chopped walnuts and then with the rest of the batter. Omo, I almost forget a teaspoon of salt. Now, it’s done! He put the dough in the brownie pan and set the alarm for 25 minutes.

Jeez! What a mess here in the kitchen! Jiyong starting to clean up everything. And it took him almost half hour until he finished, making it all nice and tidy again. Ding!

Ah, the brownies is done! Jiyong curiously open the oven and he smiled brightly. Hmmmm, it smells very delicious and it looks good! Aigo! I did it! I made my first brownies! Now I’m going to take a shower and when Seunghyun hyung is here, I’ll surprise him with the brownies!

~~

“Jiyong, I’m home!” Seunghyun said as he took off his shoes and wear his slipper. “Welcome home, hyung!” Jiyong replied cheerfully and jumped into Seunghyun’s arms. “I have a surprise for you, my love!” “Oh?”

“Come!” Jiyong grabbed Seunghyun’s hand, dragging him to the living room. “Look! I made it by myself!” Jiyong pointing at the brownies on the coffee table. “Wow! You made it yourself? I’m proud of you, baby,” Sunghyun replied.

“Try it! I’m very curious whether you’ll like it or not,” said Jiyong as he cut a piece of brownies and give it to Seunghyun. The older male took a bite of the brownies and chew it slowly.  “And?” Jiyong asked impatiently.

“Uhmm! Well..uh..” Seunghyun have a strange expression on his face now.

“Is it delicious?”

“Baby..eh..”

“What? Tell me!”

“Did you try it?”

“No, not yet. I’m waiting for you so we can eat it together!”

Seunghyun grinned, “Then try it now.” Jiyong took a bite of the brownies, “What the ?! Why is it very salty?!” he screamed.

Seunghyun burst into laughter now. “Darn it! How can this happened?! I mean, I followed the instructions carefully and..and..oh-my-God!” Jiyong facepalmed, “I almost dropped the saucepan so I was kind of panic and instead of sugar, I grab the salt! Holy God! Eventhough the texture is different but both of them are white so I..I..”

Seunghyun pulled Jiyong to his embrace, “Sssshh! It’s alright, baby.” “No, it’s not! I’m embarrassed, angry, annoyed! I’m a blockhead!” Jiyong mad at himself. “No, you’re not! You’re the most talented person I’ve ever met! Not in terms of cooking but in terms of making great music! Don’t forget that!”

“Hyung, I will never be the prince of the kitchen, am I?” Jiyong sighed.

“Everything is possible, baby. But to me, you don’t have to be the prince of the kitchen because you’re already became the prince of my heart,” Seunghyun replied as he Jiyong’s hair.

Jiyong tightened his embrace, “You are the best lover I ever had, Seunghyun hyung. I’m very lucky to have you.”

Seunghyun smiled and looked at his lover fondly, “I love you, baby.”

“I love you too.”

 

~THE END~