Message to him

Message to you

 

I have arrived in Korea, to meet my husband! Well, not really my husband…

He’s an Idol, I’m here to meet my Idol. I fly to Korea from Malaysia. It was a long trip.

I came here with my family since it’s Christmas and new year holiday. I have to begged my parents to come here and they told me if I get a good results then we might go and I did.

I have already walked around in Seoul and guess what? My hotel is near to Cube café! How awesome is that?

Right now, I’m in the café. If I’m lucky enough, I might meet him today. I have been here for an hour now and yet, I haven’t seen him around.

So I decided to do something while waiting for him or any other B2ST members to came. Even if other Cube idols came, I’m grateful.

I ordered ‘Caffeine’ while writing something on my book. I was also holding my guitar. Yes, I play an instrument but I’m not that good.

I like music, it inspires me. I used to dream of becoming a singer since I love singing ever since I was little. But, I changed my dream a lot when I became a teenager. I don’t know why.

Maybe because I know how stress it is for singers and I don’t want to separate from my family. Or that my parents kept saying that it’s just my hobby to sing.

Now, my dream is to opened a café shop. In Malaysia of course. Maybe a shop about B2ST? Since there’s not so much kpop shop in my country. So I thought maybe I should be the one to do a Kpop café first. A fan café.

I was strumming my guitar while humming a song. That I wrote myself.

Suddenly, I heard some fans screaming. It was him. He was here. I can’t believe that I actually see him. I though he was just a person in my computer but it turn out  that he was true! I can’t believe someone as cute as him is actually in real life.

Many fans were surrounding him. I wanted to go closer but, I know that it will be useless.

Actually, I have got a present for him and a letter inside a plain brown paper bag. It was on the table.

He was waving rapidly to his fans. I could see that his face was pale, he must be tired or stress out.

“*sigh* I couldn’t get closer to him..” I sighed as I sit back on my seat.

He went upstairs and some of the fans left.

I decided to stay there for a little longer. He haven’t come down for 2 hours now.

I just kept on writing my song on the music sheet and strumming my guitar.

As I was busy writing and made up some lyrics, I didn’t realize that the sun was already setting.

Now, there isn’t much people in the café.  One by one had left and now there’s like only five people left, including me.

I started to sing my song for a bit to see if I can sing it well. I played the intro and started to sing.

Even if we don’t know each other

I’ve always been supporting you ever since you started

Seeing you from that little screen of mine

You always melted my heart whenever you smiled

And I can’t keep this feelings bottle up any longer

 

From this song you will know what I’ve been longing to say

This is my message to you

 

[Chorus]

Your eyes shines like shooting stars

Your voice kept on ringing in my mind, even though you’re so far

Your laughter always made my day

And I’m grateful to say

That I’m your fan…

 

I stopped singing when I heard some noise. I turned to the left and saw him. Yang Yoseob.

He just hit on the chair which was beside him.

I was surprised. Surprised to see him standing there in front of me. I’m shaking. Is this for real? Am I, am I dreaming?

“I’m s-sorry” He stuttered.

I stood up and put my guitar beside.

“No, it’s f-fine. Hello” I bowed to him. He bowed back.

“That was a nice song. Did you wrote it yourself?” He ask as he came closer.

I could hear people whispering to one another, they were watching us.

“Ah, yes” I said. “Just for fun” I smiled at him.

“Can I see?” He ask while picking up the music sheet.

“Sure”

He was looking at it, more like scanning it. I was nervous. Nervous of what he will think of it. Of my song.

“Oh? It’s not finish yet?” He faced me

“Nearly.” I said and sat down. He sat across me.

It’s kind of surprising for me to talk to him so casually. I thought that if I saw any of the B2ST members, I would scream or maybe squealed. But, I’m being myself in front of him.

“You’re not from around her, are you?” He raised his eyebrow.

“No, I’m from Malaysia” I smiled

“But your Korean is good though” He said with such amazement on his face.

“I learn it for…2 years? Maybe” I said while showing two fingers at him.

“You’re good” He said and smiled at me. Oh no, my heart is melting.

I faced downwards to cover up my blushing face.

“You’re different..” He said

I lift up my head, with confusion written all over my face.

“What do you mean?”

“You’re not like any other fans, you’re calmed.” He said

“Why? Should I be all crazy instead?” I ask. He just laughed at my statement.

“Anyway..” I continued. “We’re not so different at all. We’re humans right? You’re living in your dreams and I’m just chasing mine” I smiled.

He looked at me with amazement on his face. “You’re right” He smirked.

I feel great right now. Talking to him, I get to know him more and more. Not the cool, awsome Yang Yoseob on the big screen. The cute, childish Yang Yoseob in front of me right now.

While we were talking to each other, he wanted to help me with my song but I didn’t want him to. I didn’t want to trouble him. So, I quickly finished the song and continued talking to him. I wanted to stay longer with him. I dont want to waste time

We took pictures together since I know I would regret it later if I don’t.

“Can I hear your song again?” He ask

“Sure, the full song?” I ask and he nodded.

I took my guitar and started singing. This time not just halfway but the whole song. I sang it to him. The words I’ve been longing to say is in this song.

This song is to him, a message to him. I continued singing where I’ve left of. I feel like I’m here for an audition or something.

I’ve been dreaming about you

I’ve been dreaming to say I do

And I’ve always knew that it won’t come true

I feel like a fool to say this

But I will anyways

 

This is what I’ve been longing to say

My message to you

 

[Chorus]

Your eyes shines like shooting stars

Your voice kept on ringing in my mind, even though you’re so far

Your laughter always made my day

And I’m grateful to say

That I’m your fan…

 

You’ve been working hard these past few years to achieve your dreams

You’ve been working hard, working hard to lift your wings

And that made me proud to be a B2UTY

 

Forget about the haters

Just know that we’re here

Supporting you, making your dreams bigger

This….was my message to you.

[A/N: Sorry if the song/lyrics is bad, I wote it myself.]

 

When I’ve finished singing, I looked at him. He was resting his chin on both of his palm. He was smiling brightly. I guess I did good.

He smiled and clapped his hands many times.

“That was good! Really good!” He said with his eyes wide open.

“Thank-“ I got cut off as my phone rings. “Excuse me” I went to the corner

I picked up the phone, it was my mum.

“Mum?” I ask

“Where are you? Why aren’t you coming back now, it’s already night.” She said trough the phone

“Fine” I said

“we will be leaving so you need to pack up your stuff. “ She said

“What? Now? I thought we’re leaving tomorrow?” I ask

“No, it’s today at 2:00AM. We need to check out in less than 30 minutes and it will take time to be at the airport” She explains. “Come here quickly!”

“Fine, fine” I said and hang up.

I went back to Yoseob, he was still there.

“I’m sorry but I have to go” I said and put my guitar in the guitar case. I started to pack up.

“Oh, I see. Then, I’ll see you tomorrow? I’ll be coming here a lot lately so-“

“I’m sorry but I’m leaving to my country tonight” I said

“What?”

“Sorry, I have to go. Nice meeting you!” I said and walked out of the café.

I walked a few steps and I realize the present that I was supposed to give him was still on the table and my music sheet too!

I wanted to go back and take it but, I thought it was okay. Maybe he will take so I just walked on.

“Wait!” I heard his voice from behind.

I turned around and he was carrying the paper bag and inside it was my present.

“You forgot these!” He shout and hold the paper bag and the music sheet up in the air.

“You keep it!” I shout back

"Eh?! Is that okay?" He ask and I just nodded to answer him.“What’s your name?” 

“Secret~” I put my finger on my lips while winking at him.

“What?~” He whined

“Bye ahjusshi~ [Uncle]” I waved at him rapidly. I just wanted to , just to see his reaction.

“What? Ahjusshi?” He ask. I walked backwards and laugh at his reaction. It was cute.

I just went back to the hotel. And went back to my country with my family.

I’m really lucky. To have met him and talked to him on my last day in Korea.

=2 months later=

I was watching TV, Yoseob was being interviewed.

Suddenly, he was talking about me

I met a fan in Cube café and surprisingly we talked to each other, for about 1 hour? She made a song, for me. *grins* And she also gave me a present, the present was a thumb drive and in it was her song different song than before, there’s also another present it was a scarf to keep me and B2ST warm and there was a letter inside’

“So she gave you scarfs for B2ST too?” The interviewer ask

“Yes, there was 6 scarfs and it was all our favourite colour.”

“Oh, I see. Anyway, what does the letter says?”

“She encourage me, to say that life is hard but I will get through it. She told me to hang in there, she knows that it is stressful for me and B2ST to have a packed schedules .And she also wanted me to keep warm since it’s snowing”

“Could you sing the song for a bit, the one she sang. Do you remember?”

“Of course”

He started to sing the chorus of my song. My song!

“Wuahh~ That’s really great. Any words or message to that fan?”

“Ah, yes. I’m really thankful that you made a song for me. I have always listen to it when I am down or stressed out. Every time I listen to it, it gave me strength and to know there is a fan that truly cares for me. I am thankful. Thank you.”

I felt tears in my eyes as I watched it. I’m glad that he is grateful of my gift.

I continue watching it, to see if he says anything else about me.

“So the next question is…Oh! It says that, have you fallen in love at first sight before?”

“Yes, just recently.” He says shyly. I wonder who.

“Who is it? Can you tell us?”

“It was the fan who wrote a song for me”

“The same girl you met at Cube Café?” The interviewer ask with full of shock on his face. So was mine. Is he talking about me?

“Yes, as I talked to her. I found that she is quite charming and attractive”

“Wuuahh~ This is unbelievable”

“I hope that we will meet again in the future”

He was talking about me, I jumped around in my room. I didn’t know that this will happen.

I really hope that we will meet again, maybe.

Well, even if we don’t meet again I have already told him what I was longing to say in that song. So my mission is complete.

My message to him is already sent! 

=THE END=

 

Happy birthday Yang Yoseob~ B2ST and B2UTY, B2UTY and B2ST. Let's grow old together!